this result is with tactic from the open post, the original first one, without any suggested changes ;) ?
Yeap. Absolutely no changes at all. Plug N' Play. But you gotta be patient. This tactic's true result will come after the familiarity becomes full. Just like my previous posts have indicated.

I've tried 2-3 seasons with Vitesse in Holland league, a full 2 seasons in russian league with Lokomotiv Moscow both with this tactic.

Since I've achieved "all that I can" in russian league, I guess I'm off to try this tactic with Portugal league now.

But you gotta be patient. This tactic's true result will come after the familiarity becomes full. Just like my previous posts have indicated.

so true. i've tried this tac in my save and had a lot of stupid draws, and when level of my anger was too big i chaged to another tac. u achived everything and in OP results are amazing, so yeah, definitely patient is the most important thing ;).

add to that a 3-0 home victory over man city and a 5-1 destruction at home to spurs! more screenshots available if anyone interested, just ask.

Again superb tactic! congrats ChristianEriksen

add to that a 3-0 home victory over man city and a 5-1 destruction at home to spurs! more screenshots available if anyone interested, just ask.

Again superb tactic! congrats ChristianEriksen

Quality.

How many goals have you scored in the league and how many games played?

I always judge a great attacking goalscoring tactic to have about 40 league goals by 13 games and about 60 by 19 league games.

Chris you change something?
in regards to the tactic just plugged it in and played. I retrained players like zaha to be able to play midfield right more naturally and retraining janujaz to play left midfield (lfc marshall latest transfer update).
I would also say teamwork is important stat for all players esoecially wingers. avoid greedy wingers who look to shoot rather than cross. eg nani.

i have attached screenshot of league table, currently 19 games in.

View attachment 379425

Haha definitely a high scorer then.

I take it you don't play with counter attack ticked? Did you make those changes to the marking that W4nker suggested?

Also can you upload a screenshot of your general and match training please?

I good understand? you dont change nothing in tactic.. I from poland and i dont understand everything

Haha definitely a high scorer then.

I take it you don't play with counter attack ticked? Did you make those changes to the marking that W4nker suggested?

Also can you upload a screenshot of your general and match training please?

i made no alterations from the tactic i downloaded off opening post. no counter attack no changes to marking. The tactic is quite counter attack minded anyway. In the team training, you can lower the general training intensity to low if your players are unhappy, but try keep individual intensity high.
View attachment 379449
View attachment 379451View attachment 379450

Forgot to mention, a couple players, Rooney Januzaj i think, individual intensity is average, this is just whilst i train them up some preferred moves eg i am discouraging Rooney to argue with officials.

Isn't going that bad.. Season 1.

hp6j.png

Useing this Aston villa first season good in defence but not scoring much my strikers don't score any tips

Useing this Aston villa first season good in defence but not scoring much my strikers don't score any tips
Scrap that just had Everton away Chelsea home and man home best them all great tactic