what players do you need in each position because i just lost 4-0 at home to lille but beat benfica 2-0 away whats going wrong

Remove man marking (I think its slightly bugged this year)

I removed after the Chelsea game.

View attachment 377517

Also an FMC version I am using (with the above tweak)

Impossible to get an exact 100% copy over to the tactic creator so I recommend the original if you are using full version. The FMC is still good but not as good as the opening post version

View attachment 377517

Impossible to get an exact 100% copy over to the tactic creator so I recommend the original if you are using full version. The FMC is still good but not as good as the opening post version

When you say "remove it" do you mean change the DM and four defenders marking style to "Zonal marking" ?

Also do you play with counter attack ticked or unticked?

When you say "remove it" do you mean change the DM and four defenders marking style to "Zonal marking" ?

Also do you play with counter attack ticked or unticked?
Yea change so everyone is zonal marking

And counter attack unticked (will try it ticked shortly)

View attachment 377517

You've nearly been playing a ****** CENTURY it's 2111!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

Sorry guys for not answerring all of your questions, but I just got returned from my vacation. I am back and ready for all of your questions and great results. Share!

OP is updated (EDIT)

Last edited:
hello Christian
I'm trying to recreate this tactic, very very effective, TC version
I wanted chiderti, but the midfielder's right, is a CM that supports or attacks?
thanks

In fact, as I thought
Only now the CM Right, I'm trying as BBM and it's making me well, but now I try to start a new career and set it as the CM support
Then I tried to set the PC as AC right support and I have to tell you that my attacker is now the league's top scorer

I pulled back both cm's to the dm position and it was a great succes. i didnt change the instructions, give it a try !