Just got beat by cardiff and westbrom at after them good wins

How did your season with United finish Chris?

Sorry for late reply. Not been on the game since. Busy at work and got a baby on the way in under 3 weeks. ha. Can only play when i get a spare couple hours.

Chris try with another team the tactics?

i will try once i have get bored of this save. Wanted a game where i could build a team of good young british players. signed will hughes, chalobah, ward-prowse, luke shaw, tony watt. got another save going with swansea but using different tactic in that save.

After avoiding relegation first season without using the tactit, I changed to the 4-4-2 and gained a 6th place finish. This season we went one better.

View attachment 381200

Hello Christian
These are the results with Venice (Italian Lega Pro 2) in the first season
I won the championship, the Italian Cup and the Super Cup Lega Pro

View attachment 475742

No
I do not remember well, however the first position no
perhaps mid-table

i will try once i have get bored of this save. Wanted a game where i could build a team of good young british players. signed will hughes, chalobah, ward-prowse, luke shaw, tony watt. got another save going with swansea but using different tactic in that save.

Mate what do you use for team talks?

For some reason i can't get this tactic working as good as others seem to be played 8 league games so far and all the cup games etc.

I will be giving this tactic a go! With Chelsea I have already won the Premier Division and Champions Cup 3 times in a row so it's time to try a new strategy! Previously I had been using a mix of Goals Galore 2-3-1, Barca 4-3-2-1, and Sacchi's 4-4-2. GG was usually great for home games, Barca with 3 central mids was useful against particular formations, and Sacchi's was generally a strong away tactic for me when I was playing only for a draw or narrow win. Hopefully this Koen 4-4-2 can also be defensively responsible for me while providing plenty of scoring chances!View attachment 475471

Just to keep you guys updated the wolves Youtube series is myself and this tactic is unreal.

Still going strong :)

latest video

Football Manager 2013 - Lets play Wolves SE4 EP6 Champions League Knockouts Draw - YouTube
Looking forward to seeing more of your videos Scotsman! I really wish that Maupay was available in my save but apparently his country database isn't loaded. It was really amazing that you managed to achieve 2nd in the premier league with the limited budget that the Wolves give you. Do you see yourself winning the premier league in a couple of years, given additional revenue from the champions league and premier league? PS If you are interested in generating additional revenue, I have found that friendlies against famous sides are the way to do it. Next time you negotiate a contract, make sure to add the 'arrange friendly' option, that way the other team is obligated to give you a friendly upon request, and the bigger the team's rep, the more money you will make!!

Mate what do you use for team talks?

For some reason i can't get this tactic working as good as others seem to be played 8 league games so far and all the cup games etc.

It looks like you are doing ok in your tactic test? i leave team talks to assistant (steve round). he doing ok but not renewing his contract i dont think. i put a screenshot of my team training up did you use that? helps get best out of players. also make sure you have 2 teams of almost equally good players if you can to rotate, with some good youngsters under them incase of injury.

Hope that helps.

Hello Christian!
Given the remarkable effectiveness of your tactics, I wanted to ask your permission to be able to post on a forum Italian