keep counter attack off it will make you lose if ticked(thats my experience anyway) great tac tho :)

guys, u playing with TC version or classic from OP ;> ?

I haven't had much time to try it as I've been out and about over the last few days. I did get an hour the other day to plug it into an Ajax save and i was winning games all over the place with big scorelines but im into about 2022 in that save. Just trying it now with city for a test. How are you finding it now, better with or without counter attack ticked?

Definitely with counter ticked...since i took it off i've lost a couple and drawn a couple to...

guys, u playing with TC version or classic from OP ;> ?
i started with the op tactic but now moved to tc and it brilliant i use 2 shouts also

get ball farward an pass into space works a charm for me

First season with Roma ,probably i will be sacked...
View attachment 370607View attachment 370608View attachment 370609

give it some time, it'll work...ofc you'll lose from time to time but it's good overall...

I almost gave up a couple of times, 2 points in the first 4 games, then 3 wins in a row and just when I thought it started working, lost 5-0 to Valencia at home...dont know why, I lose pretty heavy from time to time. I guess it's because I have the weakest team in the league, but still hate to lose like that.

I think i've tweaked it to perfection...

So i tweaked this on and on and ...this happened...

View attachment 370706
This is my team. Compared to Milan and MUFC they are absolute *****!
View attachment 370707

As you can see, it's not fluid, and my coaches' stats are absolutely garbage! This is my AM ( i cannot afford a better one!) :

View attachment 370709

Sometimes on tough away games i reduce Run from deep for the wingers, to sometimes. It's not all about the positions , i've tweaked the passing, the creative freedom etc. You will lose a game or two probably, but still, check this out:

View attachment 370710

Last edited:
So i tweaked this on and on and ...this happened...

View attachment 370706
This is my team. Compared to Milan and MUFC they are absolute *****!
View attachment 370707

As you can see, it's not fluid, and my coaches' stats are absolutely garbage! This is my AM ( i cannot afford a better one!) :

View attachment 370709

Sometimes on tough away games i reduce Run from deep for the wingers, to sometimes. It's not all about the positions , i've tweaked the passing, the creative freedom etc. You will lose a game or two probably, but still, check this out:

View attachment 370710

Can you upload the tweak

Please

Can you upload the tweak

Please

Ongoing! The matches that i lost i've played with the reserves team , apart from the Man United game, where half of the squad was injured. Still we get dominated away from home against big teams...i don't think that the wingers "run from deep "tweak is enough. But at home it's a beast! I reckon with a top team like MAn United or Chlesea, Spurs etc, you wouldn't lose except when playing with kids. Check out the Bayern game: Chipciu's rating: 9.0, Robben , Kroos and Gomez : 6.9.
smile.gif
Againstr Bayern Nikolic scored 2!
smile.gif
) He has the technical stats of a schoolboy
smile.gif
)

It's Average Balanced with Defensive positioning or Def Set Pieces. Haven't managed to figure out what works best yet. No OI's but that's because my AM is just as competent as a piece of wood and i'm lazy.If you have a good one i would say use him and test this for yourself.Also the ML's wide play is set to normal, because i figured that with that much creative freedom, if he's also good at cutting inside , he should decide during the game what to do. If you're a top team with good coaches and training facilities i would advise using a high training intensity. Hope it works for you and it's not a total fluke :)

hahaha! Lost 3-1 away to bayern in the quarter finals, but qualified on away goals! I got celtic ( the weakest team there aside form us!) and hammered them home and away! I'm playing the semis with Arsenal! This is Awsome!

View attachment 370822

where u put Isco?

offtopic: can some1 tell me, how u selling your players? I can sell max for 10m

Ongoing! The matches that i lost i've played with the reserves team , apart from the Man United game, where half of the squad was injured. Still we get dominated away from home against big teams...i don't think that the wingers "run from deep "tweak is enough. But at home it's a beast! I reckon with a top team like MAn United or Chlesea, Spurs etc, you wouldn't lose except when playing with kids. Check out the Bayern game: Chipciu's rating: 9.0, Robben , Kroos and Gomez : 6.9. :) Againstr Bayern Nikolic scored 2! :)) He has the technical stats of a schoolboy :))

View attachment 370982 My first result with your tatic(friendly).. I like the way how the players play (nice pression!!!) PS: Tatic in this situation was not fluid