Thanks for the tweaking. Love it when people does that.

May I know what general changes did you make
and how about the CCC and possession?

I made crossing to Hard Crosses, and made Fabregas my playmaker.
The possesion was 51:49. :)
Just played against Birmingham, won 1-0. But had a lot of chances, (too bad RVP!)
Here, the possesion was 61:39.

im new to all this but keen to test and get involved...

just a quick question about the role of the striker:

why deep lying striker? is that role key to the system or just that it fits the attributes of your front man better?

cheers for your hard work

I would love to try this tactic out with my Tottenham. Unfortunately the download link does not work for me. I am trying it for 15 mins now, and it says all the time that I am trying to download too fast and that I have to wait for another 300 seconds. Then I do that, but I get the same again. Please let me know what to do to get this tactic, as I would love to test it for you and provide you with feedback.

i know this is a bit early to ask, but will you be developing a goals glutter tactic like you did in fm10? That was fantastic and i managed about 11 goals in one game..really was something!

i play only until september because barcelona game is very easy. i did some tweaking to fit barcelona team.

only 5 games but already leading by far

tablex.jpg

that is averaging 5 goals in 1 matches. that is good!!

you say away games are hard. maybe it is the pitch. because at home camp nou i use narrow/minimum pitch and the team have more possession and chances.

this is highlight of all the matches. a lot of CCC and villa scores a lot!!!!

werder.jpg

Id like to point out I had to make a new account due to forgetting my old accounts password. :p

I made crossing to Hard Crosses, and made Fabregas my playmaker.
The possesion was 51:49. :)
Just played against Birmingham, won 1-0. But had a lot of chances, (too bad RVP!)
Here, the possesion was 61:39.

Hard crosses are near post crosses right? Ok noted I will definitely try that.

May I know on 51:49 did you play home or away? Same goes to the 61:39

If one is away and one is home but the tactic is the same, maybe the main issue is the pitch.

im new to all this but keen to test and get involved...

just a quick question about the role of the striker:

why deep lying striker? is that role key to the system or just that it fits the attributes of your front man better?

cheers for your hard work

Not really a key that's only because I used to have the striker on deep lying forward support duty.
So that he can drop deep and dribbles himself (I used Barca on demo)

Then again, if you notice it I've tweaked the striker role so much that he is not really a deep-lying forward anymore. You can have him as Advanced Striker and the settings are exactly the same.

Maybe I'm wrong but player instructions overrides player roles right?

I would love to try this tactic out with my Tottenham. Unfortunately the download link does not work for me. I am trying it for 15 mins now, and it says all the time that I am trying to download too fast and that I have to wait for another 300 seconds. Then I do that, but I get the same again. Please let me know what to do to get this tactic, as I would love to test it for you and provide you with feedback.

Do you use download manger or some kind? Because I used to have the same problem
I think you have to disable IDM or something to be able to download from this site.
There is the settings on the program.

Is it the latest release of the tactic or just the 2010 one? Little confused with your description.

When I get your answer i may go test it with a lower league club as i almost selled all my wingers in my game. DM-CMCM-AM-ST-ST rocks eventhough i kinda like your system too.

It was both home and away matches.
I just drawn 1-1 against sunderland.. so there is some problems i think.

Edit: Just beated Chelsea 3-0.

Last edited:
i know this is a bit early to ask, but will you be developing a goals glutter tactic like you did in fm10? That was fantastic and i managed about 11 goals in one game..really was something!

hahaha good old times. I don't know. Maybe
For now I would just concentrate with this one until it's decent enough for most people to use it.

11 goals in 1 game and probably half of it comes from corner. That's cheating :p
But it was ultra-attacking 3 strikers and 2 inside strikers. Without the corner bug I still banging 100+ goals in 30 matches - in an online league I created.
If the ME still has that flaw against '5 strikers' then I will definitely do something similar

i play only until september because barcelona game is very easy. i did some tweaking to fit barcelona team.

only 5 games but already leading by far

tablex.jpg

that is averaging 5 goals in 1 matches. that is good!!

you say away games are hard. maybe it is the pitch. because at home camp nou i use narrow/minimum pitch and the team have more possession and chances.

this is highlight of all the matches. a lot of CCC and villa scores a lot!!!!

werder.jpg

WTF with the result. Very nice job on the tweaking. I did test it with Barca but it wasn't nearly as good as that. 14 CCC is sick!

Good catch on the pitch by the way. Maybe that has been causing the incosisntency on away match.
I will add that to the first post.

May I know what tweaking did you do on the save?

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

Is it the latest release of the tactic or just the 2010 one? Little confused with your description.

When I get your answer i may go test it with a lower league club as i almost selled all my wingers in my game. DM-CMCM-AM-ST-ST rocks eventhough i kinda like your system too.

this is the latest. sorry with all the confusion I thought the thread title is pretty clear :p

Wow please do try it. I haven't got the time to test it out with a lower league club.

Cheers.

It was both home and away matches.
I just drawn 1-1 against sunderland.. so there is some problems i think.

Yeah the consistency is still the issue. I haven't figured out what causes it though.
Such big difference on home and away matches..

i did not do much.
i change like what you say on first page. messi as advanced playmaker attack and xavi central midfielder.
messi dribbles a lot and give assist to villa.

also i slow the tempo down to normal. everything else i think the same.

good luck

it a really good for my aston villa.

good for my asley young.

thank you guy.

Proud Gloucester manager (english league 6),

I would like to share my story also because most stories here are from top leagues. I was sitting on relegation zone with Gloucester with only 3 matches left to go and I was feeling very desperate, my only hope was this tactic even if it was half ready. I didnt care if my players had time to adapt or not because I had nothing to lose. I was able to get 2 draws in a row from top 5 clubs and I lost my last match but it had no meaning. Now I only wish that I can keep my job and continue to next season, I have a good feeling that I do well when my players adapt this.

This was a prelogue and I keep you updated about how things develop from here, just to give different view for all you top flyers ;)

Oh this just in; Ive been offered 2 year contract extension, to be continued..

Proud Gloucester manager (english league 6),

I would like to share my story also because most stories here are from top leagues. I was sitting on relegation zone with Gloucester with only 3 matches left to go and I was feeling very desperate, my only hope was this tactic even if it was half ready. I didnt care if my players had time to adapt or not because I had nothing to lose. I was able to get 2 draws in a row from top 5 clubs and I lost my last match but it had no meaning. Now I only wish that I can keep my job and continue to next season, I have a good feeling that I do well when my players adapt this.

This was a prelogue and I keep you updated about how things develop from here, just to give different view for all you top flyers ;)

Oh this just in; Ive been offered 2 year contract extension, to be continued..

Liking this post very much. Won't mind (for me at least :p) if it fails but a very interesting way to give feedback. I will definitely give current updates on the tactic maybe even before I upload it for you in the future :D

Cheers.

First post!

I'll be testing it by running a season or so on vacation with PSG. Good assistant to run the show, ticked all the due boxes once i melted in the team (no recruits).

Will keep you updated once i'm back to the comp.

Just wondering how you can get a decent understanding of the tactic and tweak/mold the tactic around your players if you set yourself on holiday. o_O it's not as far as I am aware a good way to test out a tactic, how can you give constructive ideas to it if you're not even affecting how it works or even watching how it plays.

Sorry if my comment is harsh but I just don't understand the logic your using.

Hey, one question... do you run your inside forwards (AML and AMR) on opposite feets? meaning, do you play a left-footed AMR and a right-footed AML or you keep the lefty on the left side and the rigthy on your right side?

I'm really struggling to score using this tactic as Spurs. I'm playing around with it as much as I can but it doesn't seem to be sticking like FM10

Edit to add:

For anyone having trouble in away games, change Start Strategy from Attacking to Standard. Has worked for me 3 games in a row now.

Last edited:
Hey, one question... do you run your inside forwards (AML and AMR) on opposite feets? meaning, do you play a left-footed AMR and a right-footed AML or you keep the lefty on the left side and the rigthy on your right side?

i been using a left footed on right n right on left, been working a treat