There are currently 83 members viewing this Thread and most of em are Amateurs XD, argh no wonder it took me 5min to boot up this Thread

Guess this 'hype' was a success then..
Way more successful than the gig/tactic itself.

LOL

Koflok is like a world class rock band or somthing, he has built himself a reputation through his results over the years and his self promotion. And we are all at the gig waiting for the main act, but he is keeping us waiting just a bit longer.... building the anticipation!

Guess he must be a real star to be able do this!

Maybe he is the Cristiano Ronaldo of football, lots of flair and hype but also delivers when he needs to!

Yes, he is Cristiano Ronaldo fronting Black Sabbeth, that plays Football Manager in his spare time when he isn't saving drowning puppys and doing his charity work for homeless blind orphans that have been scarred by fire and have 8 fingers on each hand. (K)

Anyway, hope your tactic does well Koflok!

OH My, this tactic is terrible with arsenal, lost 5-0 to chelsea and 4-0 to newcastle!

Just played my first game using your tactic , i made some minor tweakes , drill cross and cross often, to fit my players . I`m playing with Liverpool , had to play Chelsea , and to my surprise we`ve won the game , even if my players aren`t used to the new tactic . I had great success using my tactic , but in the last 4 games everything got wrong , don`t know why , so thx for this tactic , i`m going to give it a go and post more about the results , and maybe more tweakes, if it needs.

im playing with man city, this tactic works fine!

mancityg.jpg

Just the constructive criticism I meant.

Very constructive indeed.

Cheers

Sorry dude i didnt mean to sound harsh but seeing your screenshots and getting the opposite end of those results was a shock, i'll tweak and give an update

I dont think its that good.

But i know, you can't judge a tactic in 3 matches.

Im arsenal, ive lost 2-0 vs bolton, won 3-0 against Gent and 0-0 vs WBA. But i will keep using it, cause my players needs to know the tactic i guess.

Nice tactic my first game ended 0-0, i played against a very powerful team in my league, i had 5 CCC though and they 0, their keeper was MoM. I'll report back soon

OH My, this tactic is terrible with arsenal, lost 5-0 to chelsea and 4-0 to newcastle!
Dude , this is not a plug-and-play tactic , u have to study the tactic , see what players are best for the positions , try and tweak something to meld more on your players , and then use it , and you`ll have to wait a few game .... good luck

im playing with man city, this tactic works fine!

mancityg.jpg

I could work more on the possession thingy.
That has always been a major issue

Koflok, any opposition instructions used?
Not really.
But I've always hard tackle the key players and playmaker and close down long shoter.
And possibly if you know the opponent uses cut inside make him to use the wrong foot to cut inside to drag him outside (get it?)

Sorry dude i didnt mean to sound harsh but seeing your screenshots and getting the opposite end of those results was a shock, i'll tweak and give an update

No probs on the harsh part but it would be better if there was a lil bit more what went wrong.

As said. The tactic is still very raw.

First post!

I'll be testing it by running a season or so on vacation with PSG. Good assistant to run the show, ticked all the due boxes once i melted in the team (no recruits).

Will keep you updated once i'm back to the comp.

Hey man good tactic. I have taken away the defensive midfielder and put another striker in.

I have a poacher and an attacking striker.

Ive just lost to Watford in the League Cup though...

I'm Man Utd

hey man. thanks for the tactic!!!!

very nice start for a start in barcelona game

nicestart.jpg

will update more

Hey man good tactic. I have taken away the defensive midfielder and put another striker in.

I have a poacher and an attacking striker.

Ive just lost to Watford in the League Cup though...

I'm Man Utd

Well that would really destroy the defensive system of the tactic.
Since 5 players are on attacking duty if you remove the DMC you will be screwed when attacked.

If you want to do so, maybe remove the attacking central midfielder and make him the striker.
The DMC should stay put

After a little tweakin' won 2-0 against Man U.

Thanks for the tweaking. Love it when people does that.

May I know what general changes did you make
and how about the CCC and possession?

Koflok I get what your saying but just won 5-0. I know it was only against Wigan but haven't been scoring alot recently. I will tweak what you said about the centre mid though.

im playing as donny and just beat west ham away 3-0 so a result! i'll keep using the tactic to see how it progresses