can some1 get me v3.1 ? Sorry, but v5 simply dont work for me :(

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

m8's , cmon! v3 plzzz :':)':)'(

I`m on my four season with AC Milan with thish tactci , i won three times in a row Serie A ,but i still cannot win champions legue, i have Dzeko performing very well and Paulo Henrique who is not playing good...,any advice i dream of champions legue,this season Arsenal knoced me out on first elimination round,i also byu Vargas,Areola and Balotelli....i play paulo henrigue az advanced playmekar.....at all it is good in Serie A players playing very well ,but still dont plyes well enough for champions legue ...............

p.s. my last season was total crash ,not win anything

Last edited:
Koflok i've been looking into the tactic and now i've noticed it does not contain a holding player in the midfield to hold up the ball while defense gets back into formation. Is this on purpose or an accident?

Hey Koflok.
i find it really hard to keep the possession and creating chances against most of the bigger teams.
I play with Hércules aswell (wanted to see if i could make allmost the same results like you did).
I tried to use both the version 5 tactic and the old version "Goals Galore 2011.0 - BETA".
do you have any idea how come i got this problem?

Jounce.

i want your advice mr.koplok.. can u advice me for 4-3-3 tactic like barca?

Hi, this tactic is great.. just one thing, i have problems playing away games, so maybe u could give me advise what to tweak in the tactic for a better away results ? :)

Try changing from attacking to control and focus passing through the middle....will work better

hi, can you please update your post after your latest update of the tactic? Because some of the information there are not equivalent and applicable to your latest tactic. Please do update.

Rather than post everything i've won, thought i'd give a screen on my last 10 games or so. Didn't go and buy a team of world beaters (screen of my squad attached), bought youngsters/regens through my youth system. But this season is probably my best team and this has to be my best string of results!

Also this tactic got me a 58 match unbeaten run in the league a couple of seasons ago, along with 2 quadruples, so thanks alot :) Genius tactic.

Thought i would try this tactic out, usually use my own tactics for english prem teams, but thought id have a go with a spanish relegation candidate team - Malaga! and what can i say after my first 15 games!! after a few slight twaks - WOW!!! in the league played 13 won 11 lost 2 (beat R.Madrid, Valencia with ease, but lost to almeria who are currently 4th in la liga and seem to be my bogie team who i also played in the cup and drew both games going through on the away goal) im currently second just 1 point off leaders barca who im yet to play, but looking forward to it!! i do seem to struggle more against the lower rated teams and swiftly change a few tactics and ****** the win, i had to make a few managerial decisions and sell quite a few of the players, to raise the cash for my two main men who i managed to get for a steal! stekelenberg in goal and Vagner love up front------GOAL MACHINE 14 goals in 11 starts, pre season he scored 22 in 7 games. also managed to loan a few key players with hope to buy if i can raise the dosh - Eden Hazard, great young defender Munoz, two young croatians cant remember their names(1 cant play yet due to being ineligable in the league. well all being said i think so far im looking like im chamions league candidates
THANKS

Im used to play with minium size and got really good results in home but away I still having some problems cause the pitch size I think.
has someone tried to play with the maxium size of the pitch? And got good results?
Thanks

try tweaking the tactics slightly, i found that games i strugged in if i took my defensive midfielder out and put in a second striker then changed to either control or overload depending on reputation of team they dominated the rest of the game, i think sometimes its due to complacancy in the team so try shakin things up a bit

Very good tactic in 11.3 :) But you need a very good strike and wingers. Blees for author ;**

which version of the tactic did you use for this?

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Rather than post everything i've won, thought i'd give a screen on my last 10 games or so. Didn't go and buy a team of world beaters (screen of my squad attached), bought youngsters/regens through my youth system. But this season is probably my best team and this has to be my best string of results!

Also this tactic got me a 58 match unbeaten run in the league a couple of seasons ago, along with 2 quadruples, so thanks alot :) Genius tactic.

Which version of the tactic did you use for this?