i just started using this tactic in my 2nd season with tottenham.. i won my first two games against liverpool and newcastle 2-1 then lost against arsenal 2-0 creating 4 shots with 3 long shots to there 14.. my team is very good aswell as i finished 2nd last season beating arsenal all three times.. il give it more time but dint no why i didnt create as many chances ??

Playing this with Arsenal, and I'm finding that no matter the opponents, I'm doing really badly in terms of possession, which in turn is gifting opportunities to the other side. I brought in Giuseppe Rossi to act as the striker, leaving Van Persie, Nasri, Arshavin, Fabregas and Rosicky to boss the midfield (Arshavin switching between the box-to-box midfielder role and playing wide on the left depending on the match), and I noticed how isolated Rossi is after spells of possession for my opponents, so put Van Persie to lurk on the edge of the area when my opponent's have corners, hoping he could assist in counter-attacks.

Not going awfully well so far. 3-1 loses against Chelsea and Man City, and a 1-0 loss against Bolton too. Leaking goals a little bit. Probably just the result of me being a newb.

Decided to give this a try, started a game with Sampdoria

Signed Diarra on loan as I was in desperate need of a DM, apart from that Samp have the perfect squad for this tactic, Good full backs, great midfield, plenty of options in the wide areas and a qualty striker.

Currently at the end of November and top of Serie A and qualfied from my Champions League group with 2 games to spare.

Made a couple of changes, droped the wingbacks into the fullback position, changed from attacking to control and play down the flanks and a few tweaks with my wide players.

Pazinni up front for me has been immense, 15 goals in 18 games.

I stll think some of the individual instructions need a little work but this takes time and match practice.

Do you think whick one will get a better result put iniesta or xavi as ur right midfielder in V5?
and who is the playmaker xavi or iniesta?

this tactic is legendary i love this

btw, this might be a little bit off topic, where is the download for the goals galore 4-4-2 diamond formation? my friends told me its extremely useful =D

Thought id just pay my dues to Koflok for his great tactic, Yes i know its well into the future and i've got the best team in the world, but this is by far the highest scoring season ive ever had in my long running Roma dynasty save.

I took v5 and moved a cm to with some bits tweaked amc (to favour a legendary amc i have) and moved the dm to dmcr. Worked out pretty well in all competitions i totalled 255 goals!

Thought id just pay my dues to Koflok for his great tactic, Yes i know its well into the future and i've got the best team in the world, but this is by far the highest scoring season ive ever had in my long running Roma dynasty save.

I took v5 and moved a cm to with some bits tweaked amc (to favour a legendary amc i have) and moved the dm to dmcr. Worked out pretty well in all competitions i totalled 255 goals!

WTF 166 goals?!
the AMC must be an awesome player since he's scoring like crazy from that position.

Do you think this can work for AC Milan team ?
Sure why not

what instructions did u gave to ur DM and AMC?
Download the tactic and see it for yourself? I don't have an AMC btw

Hello
I'm new on this forum, and I have to thanks Koflok for this amazing tatic... I'm using to play with Sporting and win everything, and playing another game with louletano, a portuguese last league week club, were I expect to win the champions league win 6 or 7 years:)
Thats only possible because of your tatics and a program I write that uses the informations tha GS11 provide (to the ones o doesn't aprove the use o GenieScout, I don't criticise you) and calculate the best player to buy for my team. Unfortunatly it uses the rating values defined by eugene (creator of GS11) to classifie player, and on this tatics we need players with some diferent atributes than the regular (the AML and AMR the best exemple, they nedd finishing and normaly they don't). So, can you create some sort of rating for the atributes to each positon? Someting like in GS11, but for this tatic?

Gonna 'wall of text' you abit, but as i have read through all of the OP i think you owe me one :D

Been using this tactic with a few teams to good effect and seeing as though im kinda new to this game i have enjoyed the success it brought. But, with regards to real life football, I love seeing amazing strike partnerships (Bergkamp/Henry, Cole/Yorke etc) so i want a tactic using the big strong/small speedy strike partnership, using your tatics as the core to it. I was thinking maybe a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond wold be best. Would you be able to kinda start me off as to making a successfull tactic, which i can then test/tweak?

Hello, I am looking forward to test this tactic.

But is i correct that the two backs is up in the wing back position?

Hello,

Can someone please send me the download link door V3.0 and 3.1???
I like to try those 2 versions.

Tanks a lot!

Last edited:
I thought I will write first post here in forum to thank you for your tactic.:) Been playing with Arsenal, I used 4-2-3-1 tactic, putted fabregas in AMC, but he was doing ****, because of accomplished position, not natural. Of course I was winning, 15 games, 10 wins, but all games about 1-0, 2-0. And then I thought that I want more! I came here and found your tactic, first 3 games 1 win 2 draws (****..), but maybe its match preparation guilty, because all ankward ^^) but when all stats progressed to FLUID, first game 12-0 (against Bolton), van Pierse 5 goals, Arshavin 4 goals, Fabregas many assists, they all are proud of my league position (first) and Pierse say in his general hapiness that he loves the tempo of your tactic |) So just wanted to thank you.

Bye bye, sorry for bad english, not englishman 8-|

P.s. oh by the way Im using your first tactic, where is written OLDER VERSION

Last edited:

Im just wondering,

what roles do you have your DMCR and your AMC at?

I am Man Utd and have a pretty decent squad. Im only in 2013 atm though. but ive just started using this tactic and its fantastic..

But ive added the AMC and DMCR like gravy

Hello
I'm new on this forum, and I have to thanks Koflok for this amazing tatic... I'm using to play with Sporting and win everything, and playing another game with louletano, a portuguese last league week club, were I expect to win the champions league win 6 or 7 years:)
Thats only possible because of your tatics and a program I write that uses the informations tha GS11 provide (to the ones o doesn't aprove the use o GenieScout, I don't criticise you) and calculate the best player to buy for my team. Unfortunatly it uses the rating values defined by eugene (creator of GS11) to classifie player, and on this tatics we need players with some diferent atributes than the regular (the AML and AMR the best exemple, they nedd finishing and normaly they don't). So, can you create some sort of rating for the atributes to each positon? Someting like in GS11, but for this tatic?

I'm not familiar with the rating system of GS but I do get what you mean.
I can't write one by one the rating system but what I'm about the explain should be simple enough and prolly answer your problem.

Basically the players needed stats have been arranged from importance. They are all important though. But here is a 'complicated' rating system that you want. I use Wingbacks for example which has "Acceleration, Pace, Work Rate, Marking, Tackling, Crossing".

Now the first stats mentioned (Acceleration) worth 100 rating, the next one (Pace) 95, after that 90.. just minus 5 per stats.
That's for the 'priority' stats.

Next is the 'needed' stats which basically are the 'highlighted' attributes when you click your player on the tactic that has not been mentioned in the 'priority' stats.
One of wingback's highlighted attributes for example is 'Stamina'.
Give stamina 50 rating. Same goes to the other attributes that are highlighted but not yet 'rated'.

Next is all mental attributes and first touch and stamina. All of mental attributes that has not been rated, as well as (if) first touch and stamina has not been rated - give them 30 rating points.

The remainder attributes just give 10.

Gonna 'wall of text' you abit, but as i have read through all of the OP i think you owe me one :D

Been using this tactic with a few teams to good effect and seeing as though im kinda new to this game i have enjoyed the success it brought. But, with regards to real life football, I love seeing amazing strike partnerships (Bergkamp/Henry, Cole/Yorke etc) so i want a tactic using the big strong/small speedy strike partnership, using your tatics as the core to it. I was thinking maybe a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond wold be best. Would you be able to kinda start me off as to making a successfull tactic, which i can then test/tweak?

Sorry but that's basically asking me to create a new tactic of 4-1-2-1-2 - which unfortunately I can't because I'm about to move abroad for my study.
So my schedule is going to be hectic from now on.

If you really want a 'core' then use the basic 4-1-2-1-2 with wingers attack, treuqatista, deep lying striker and poacher. For team instructions use more direct, high pressing and wide (around 17-18 notch) width and quick tempo (15-16 notch from left).

That's all I can give. I've tried something similar and works pretty well.
Hello, I am looking forward to test this tactic.

But is i correct that the two backs is up in the wing back position?

Hello,

Can someone please send me the download link door V3.0 and 3.1???
I like to try those 2 versions.

Tanks a lot!

I will prolly upload it but if anyone have it can upload it for me.

I thought I will write first post here in forum to thank you for your tactic.:) Been playing with Arsenal, I used 4-2-3-1 tactic, putted fabregas in AMC, but he was doing ****, because of accomplished position, not natural. Of course I was winning, 15 games, 10 wins, but all games about 1-0, 2-0. And then I thought that I want more! I came here and found your tactic, first 3 games 1 win 2 draws (****..), but maybe its match preparation guilty, because all ankward ^^) but when all stats progressed to FLUID, first game 12-0 (against Bolton), van Pierse 5 goals, Arshavin 4 goals, Fabregas many assists, they all are proud of my league position (first) and Pierse say in his general hapiness that he loves the tempo of your tactic |) So just wanted to thank you.

Bye bye, sorry for bad english, not englishman 8-|

P.s. oh by the way Im using your first tactic, where is written OLDER VERSION

Glad you're having a good time with this tactic.

Cheers.

I'm not englishman also. So chill. My english sucks.

Im just wondering,

what roles do you have your DMCR and your AMC at?

I am Man Utd and have a pretty decent squad. Im only in 2013 atm though. but ive just started using this tactic and its fantastic..

But ive added the AMC and DMCR like gravy

Just a rough guess DMC is just moved to the right so that he's not in a straight line with the MC which is moved left.
Therefore it's still anchor man with my settings.

AMC.. he said he had a great AMC therefore he maybe use often run with ball, and through balls with lots of creativity and some long shots as well as roaming. I don't know what that role is.. either supporting advanced playmaker or supporting attacking midfielder.

Last edited:
Hi iv been using this tactic with Leeds as it suits the team with the two wide men and lone striker but i just cant seem to get it working have tweaked a few bits to suit the players more but nothing, i was wondering if anyone else had used this tactic with Leeds and could give me some pointers to make it work for me. Thanks

With your tactic won Premier league with Arsenal by 20 points ahead MU and won Champions league:)

Hi guys heres the setup for my amc. Like i said the amc is totally genius he's the main reason i tweaked the formation but you'd get decent results with pastore or hamsik probably. Infact what would be perfect is a amc with striker like finishing and heading.

The DMCR is indeed only moved to the right so hes not inline with the mc/amc , this creates brilliant triangles and allows your team to move the ball up the pitch quickly. The MC is also unchanged.

I must stress that this is way into the future and my teams been set up to play similiarly to this for many years ( 4-2-3-1) so in effect my teams been built around this style of play for ages!

Thats the setup good luck!