Does it work on 11.0 I think..
FM without any patches, so the first version. Does it work on that?

For me it worked perfectly the V5 on 11.3, scored a lot of goals, conceded much but was a media prediction 8th team so it's ok. I've won the championship in Romania with Universitatea Craiova in my 1st season but... the second season desastrous, lossing one game after another, not scoring, a lot of mising shoots etc. I looked about it and it seems is called the "second season syndrom".

Trying this on QPR to see how good it is. Hope it turns out good, cool tactic.

can someone provide an alternative link to v5 pls? the link doesn't seem to work.

Koflok I have a question. Once the tactic familiarity is at least accomplished, what do we do with the workload?

Can someone find an alternative download or send me this tactic? I can not download it.

Koflok I have a question. Once the tactic familiarity is at least accomplished, what do we do with the workload?

Dunno about Koflok, but once the the familiarity with any tactic is at accomplished, you can just put it down to Very Low so the players can train more and increase their stats quicker. In my experiences, You can actually keep it at Very Low all the time and the familiarity won't go down till the season has finished, then it'll go back up again when the players return from holiday.

Dunno about Koflok, but once the the familiarity with any tactic is at accomplished, you can just put it down to Very Low so the players can train more and increase their stats quicker. In my experiences, You can actually keep it at Very Low all the time and the familiarity won't go down till the season has finished, then it'll go back up again when the players return from holiday.

Oh, I think I'll try that. Thanks :)

i've tried several tactics since november and i must say yours is the most effective. given a fair amount of pace, acceleration and finishing, the front trio is devastating. one thing i've noticed, the striker scores a huge load of goals with empty net if the two inside forwards are used to pass the ball instead of shooting. i usually convert strikers to inside forwards (in my Palermo save I used cavani and abel hernandez for several seasons) so i have to train them to pass the ball, still the amount of goals by the wingers remains good and the assist number sky-rockets (25 in one season for Cavani)

p.s. i tried it with swansea and the left central midfielder (not the playmaker) seems to shoot every ****** time he gets the ball in the last 30 metres of the field. does this depend on the player or is the shooting from distance part of his duties and hazard doesn't do that in my palermo save because he has high teamplay?

I play with Las Palmas in Spain and decided to try out a new tactic that I hadnt made so went for this one as it has some good reviews. Ive been playing about half a season and currently in 6th. My home form is the best in the league but my away form is one of the worst. Sometimes losing 4 or 5 nil away from home. At home I win 4 or 5 nil. So what im trying to say is what adjustments do people make with this tactic when playing away.

Thanks for any help.