With this tactic i've played 244 games as a manager and won 175. Only lost 27 and I won the league 4 times in a row with Tromso then moved to Leverkusen and went 54 games unbeaten and won the league.

Scored 591 goals and conceded 207. Amazing tactic.

With this tactic i've played 244 games as a manager and won 175. Only lost 27 and I won the league 4 times in a row with Tromso then moved to Leverkusen and went 54 games unbeaten and won the league.

Scored 591 goals and conceded 207. Amazing tactic.

have you tried this in 12.1.1 patch?

Hi koflok I must say that your tactic working for me very well.My team is Manchester City and after 20 games we are on 2 place.I have only one problem I think practicly isn´t your tactic problem.This my problem in every year.Scoring efficiency and best part of my teams hit the post.With teams like Bolton,QPR,Sunderland obviously isn´t a problem,but big teams like Spurs,United,Liverpool it´s could be.My players shooting in 60% in the midle.And computer teams have like in every year great scoring efficiency.I don´t know why but this my problem every year.

So I want ask if you has some special training for strikers or for wingers?

Thank´s for you tactic and advice.;)

Maybe you should train them to "place the ball"? Just a thought.

Koflok you still alive ? :D We miss you ! Can't wait to next version of your avesome tactic.

Yes I still am pretty much alive and kicking.

Just realized the last time I post was I was supposedly about to upload the new version but it never happened.

As I did a last test-run the results went south. Suddenly it doesn't perform as well as the initial tests.
So I scrap that and rebuild the tactic based on that foundation with different combinations.

But still it's not stable. Yet.

However, I think I'm getting busy with life. And hve lost major interest in the game. For now.
Don't think it's appropriate to just left it here and not update it, which possibly, the last time.

Little heads up. I do acknowledge that the new version does not create 7 or 9s CCCs but fluctuating anymore.
It is more constant at around 4-6 CCCs, with LOTS of half chances.

Considering the major thing on the update is that it controls of the match better; with higher possession and opponent almost never manage shots; I think it's a fair trade. .
So yeah taking about stats, you will be getting around ~60% possession
taking 20+ shots with 4+ of it as CCC, and 10+ as half chances.
opponents taking very minimum shots.

ANd better overall teamplay.

__

Fingers cross on me actually updating the tactic this time. :D

hey man im using olympiakos and employed this tactic at the league with pretty awesome results. some questions though. which shouts do u use? which tactic should i use at difficult away matches or at european cups? can u recommend some affordable players for each position?

Last edited:
What are the best training schedules for this tactic, Koflok?

_

Last edited:
why i cannot win with this tactic...im using with newcastle but it doesnt wort :( help me plz

But where do you have a problem?With your defens for example ...

My report after 1 complete season I won Premier Legue,League Cup,FA Cup and Champions league.And too like Great Britian coach the Olympics.

Now i playing second season and i was defeat in Community Shield and in European Super Cup ...:mad: Againts United in Community Shield i had 3 clear cut chances United 1.Against Spurs in European Super Cup was 4:0 to clear cut chances for me but i lost 0:2 ... And my last match in Premier League i won against W.B.A. 3:2.But i had 6 clearcut chances W.B.A. 0 ...

I don´t now why but computer has unbeliavable efficiency in scoring.Shot from 30 metres goal and after corner kick ... And my players have totaly one thousand chance but they cannot score ... Like Sturidge he was alone maybe 8 metres before goal keeper and he shots to the midle ... And isn´t only his problem.

What version i use,i pleyed with Ac Milan,patch 12.04?
Where is Place Shot i dont see him

Been a huge fan of the Goals Galore series ever since it started. Using it at the moment with Athletic Bilbao, I've sacked all the staff and brought my own in, made no signings. Pre-season went exceptionally well, and played only 2 competitive games so far, 3-0 home win with 6 ccc's vs Hearts in the Europa League qualifier, and a 3-2 win in the return leg with 8(!) ccc's. Both goals conceded were from set pieces so no fault of the tactic. Although the defence doesn't look brilliant, it is still fairly solid and the fact that the team have the ball for most the game and the constant chances that are created means the opposition are often forced to sit back to avoid leaving gaps, which in return almost prevents them from attacking unless it's on the break or set pieces. In fact I only conceded 2 goals in pre-season, one from a corner, and one from a penalty after a pointless and wreckless tackle from my CB.
I also thought Llorente would be too slow for the tactic, but he has been awesome from the handful of games so far, and is also a huge threat from set pieces. Munian is a perfect inside forward for the left, and Martinez has been probably the best DLP I have used this year.

So far so good Koflok, thank you for all your hard work on these tactics over the years, they have always brought me success and this year doesn't look different, once I reach January I will post more feedback, but hopefully the "big two" can finally be broken ;)

I have used this with my Wolves team for a little over a season - and it seems the computer AI has now easily countered it. I am going to need to change my tactic. I've played several games now when I haven't even created a single chance!! Do you have a "go to" tactic after the AI works this one out??

very very good tactics, cong. i have a question: how can i train a player "place shots"? can u xplain with some screenshots? thnx..;)

to Rittings above, and Koflok, it is very suprising to all of us (and im not going to go through the 82 pages of this thread to see if this has been discussed already, IMPROVE YOUR SEARCH FUNCTION FMBASE!) that you advise not having two tactics, and just using this oen for home and away. Im wondering if anyone else has done anything? My team is unstoppable at home but having a real hard time away. losing 2-1 to Napoli, then 1-0 to everton.

right click a player name then start preffered training then choose an attacking coach then finishing training , here you go you will fond it :)