haha ja, gör ganska många mål, släpper in få. Has tested with dortmund aswell, works great

Great tweak! i have tested too and really boosted my team... good job !

Did finish the season now, won it, set new record in the league, lol. The tweaks were great, I also won the FA cup and capital one cup, as well as the supercup and comunity shield. In 5 days I will play Man United in the final of champions league. On my way there I beat teams like Galatasaray, Bayern Münich and arsenal. Bayern were the toughest to face, 2-2 away, and were up to a 3-0 lead at home when i decided to play chaloba and 2 other youngsters. the game went to 3-2. but still a win. I am very happy the tactic seems to work for others aswell. :) , those who have tried, do you mind posting some results? :)

View attachment 283488View attachment 283489View attachment 283490View attachment 283491

On the pics, there are the FA cup finale against Everton, a away game against West ham, Arsenal home and how the league finished. :)

EDIT; and yeah, if you check the statistics on the pic where the league table is, you will notice that none of my players are on the list of top goalscorers. Well, I have had problem getting the striker to score, fixed it now, kind of....
and also i played Llorente in the first half of the season, he did well and then city bought him for amazing ~34£ million... so i got falcao for about the same amount. but i have played very variated XI's, to let everyone play (exept hazard, he palys ever time he can, value ~43£ million now) and so i've also got torres scoring... about 15 I think. Hazard scored 27 in all competitions. Will probably post the changes i did with the striker later. :)

Last edited:
Yep tweak looks relly great.In Polish league first match Legia(me) vs Lech (the biggest oponent) 5-0 for me :D

But i have few things.

1.Same as in old tactic the left MC should be more DM and right one more AM?
2.We should change our "playemarker" which were playing as AMC last tactic to left side?
3.What pitch You are using?
4.What metch prepartion and traning You are using?
5.When we You are loosing You are changing strategy to ofence?
6.Are You using any shouts?

Great tweak @ heeenriik, it certainly improved my team's game, but i think the most important thing is the change to direct passing in the last third, so the attacking players pass the ball quickly, without leaving any time to react for the enemy defensive. If you could share the striker tweaks we would be grateful ;p

Cheers Heeenriik for the contribution!

Great timing as well as I've gone MIA for these couple of days. Been busy with IELTS and stuff.

I will look into your tweaks and integrate them to the one I'm about to release.

___
Seems like the update just hit today. Any ME changes?

@Kaczy , just download the tactic i posted and play the way it is :p, except i always start offensive if its not like... away against city, then controll. Using normal pitch size, close down on striker and AMC, show weaker foot to wingers and wingbacks. not any shouts unless im losing, then its everything forward and "get the ball into the box",

The striker.. : well , i changed "run deep" to "sometimes", and change his "wide play" to normal. Did work better for me. even Torres is scoring sometimes now lol.

Koflok, yeah, take a look!

So, right now, beat man utd 0-4 in CL final. were up 3-0, fletcher got sent of, they got a pen, cech saves, hazard scores on counter. pic below :D

View attachment 283534

By gosh, I think you may have it (using the tweaked version)

Bare in mind I was using Kofloks version the game before this and I got beat off Stoke very convincingly!

So, some thoughts on tweaking the tactic a bit for UTD. I changed the ST role to be a poacher and Hernandez has been dominant, but Rooney is struggling at the AP spot. His ratings are very solid, but am oping to see him score more often. RVP has been dishing out the assists from the right wing as an IF, but not scoring much either.

Should I change Rooney's role up? How about RVP? Rooney has 3 goals and 6 assists in 12 appearances. 2 of these goals came while spelling Hernandez 1 game as the P. RVP has 2 and 8 in 9 appearances. As a comparison, on the left wing, Nani has scored 6 with 3 assists in 10 appearances.

Hi all,

Big newcastle fan so had to try out this tactic zith them. Kinda immediately made a few adjustments to it. Main adjustments were:
AMR
AML
Both changed them to try more for the cross. First season I did it with marveaux and the obertan mostly. Worked decent and really supplied the striker with more options.. and what was best.. Marveaux and obertan were equally terrible at making crosses.. so often Obertan would supply an uninted cross to marveaux on the left side (Intended for cisse) which would then make marveaux score. Occasionaly I would put demba Ba there on the left as well. Which was terrible at shooting.. so his shots actually became crosses for Cisse to score upon.

For the backs, I put them a bit more defensive then originally in the tactic.. They still are a weakpoint.. but krull is a genious. And especially after I replaced my 2 central defenders to more quick players.. it is really working as a charm to not concede goals as they often can divert the cross. I hardly concede at all to be honest..

But anyhow my team now looks like this:
AMC Ben arfa really is best onfor me.. on the right he just is not doiing good.Debruine/Vuckic as back up
AML now since season 2 debruine and ljajic (Both enormously good, altough Ljajic I often put at the right AM position and he just does great there). And shane ferguson as third option as he is really really cheap in salary!
AMR: Shaarawy (A god!), Ljajic or even Debruine
MCL: Tiote or Adamo
MCR: Cabaye/Polly
DL: Santon/Mbaye/Desmond (Desmond costs 2k a week and does Quite good)
DC: Okore/Taylor/Zouma (32 million this year for Zouma... My biggest expense but oh so good)
DR: Anita/mbaye/Gosling (Sold gosling this season but he did really well there)
DM: Krul or else some youth..

Season 3:
Struggling is the word.. Manchester City and PSG are destroying the game pretty much imo.. I was so lucky to win against them.. Especially Man City this year.. (They have Hamsik +Falcao!!) I just also saw PSG buy: Phil Jones/Nani/Rooney in 1 season , and also tried to sign alaba but didnt had enough money.. (Man utd finished 10th last season.. and all their players left..) So this year I will be in for a **** against them..
But beating Real madrid 6-0.. Did give me some confidence!

Some pics:
View attachment 283588View attachment 283590View attachment 283592

For season 2:
Really an amazing season.. Lost 3 games in the season.. All 3 away.. A lot of really lucky draws with 0-0.. But main thing was.. No goals conceded at all in most games.. Not big victories.. but always victories.. What really pulled back a lot of matches.. Was to bring in Demba on the left and then switch to counter with more direct passing.. Worked wonders always to change the match.. but if I tried it start of the game.. Always ended up badly (Why I also lost to spurs out)

Also included the games with Man City and PSG.. Man city in can beat at home.. but away I think I lost more then won.. but either way those games are tight and a lot of fun. And often was decided by the odd goal..

Also included season 1: What you see there was the conceding.. Became less and less thowards the end due to DL+DR.. and managed to pull that trough the season 2 as well (Partially because of Debruine and El Shaarawy not losing the ball so much on the flanks..)

Anyhow great tactic as a start.. just needs some tweaking still.. Especially the passing around the box is terrible.. Most of my goals come from counters of debruin and sharaawy who cross from my own half thowards Cisse as he is the only option to pass..
View attachment 283593View attachment 283594View attachment 283595View attachment 283592View attachment 283593View attachment 283596

Also screans are in dutch.. but well only dutch have decent coaches :)

hm, try playing rooney in central as an IF there? maybe use kagawa as the AP? If that doesn't work, try changing the AP to support instead of attack. Rooney should fit as AP i think but.. well .. i dont know. Give it a try with kagawa there and rooney in central!

these "succesful" tactics that are out for download only work for bigger teams... try playing this with Udinese or similar u get raped vs faster players... fm 13 forces me to play bigger teams -.- cant succed with smaler teams :/

yeah i started my game with the brazilian 2nd div, spanish 2nd, italian 2nd, and england 2nd, so i chose random team and they placed me with a very low budget team from brazil 2nd, America RN. well first season i lost on the semi finals of the state cup, and was able to climb up to the first division, 2nd season i won the state cup and placed 7th on the 1st division, third season i won state cup, lost on the brazilian cup 16 round and currently holding 4th place at the 1st division halfway. i intend to get called by a bigger squad and take it from there, it seems like the team starts playing as a machine but then it goes to **** midway through, keep in mind that most of my players are on loan and therefore that might not help. I have been offered jobs by Wolves and Leicester. Refused them as i want to place a higher team and start for there.

also im playing with 2 wingers now crossing and 3 mc, as he mentioned the changes he had made, i hope that this will be my last year coaching this team. ;)

hm, try playing rooney in central as an IF there? maybe use kagawa as the AP? If that doesn't work, try changing the AP to support instead of attack. Rooney should fit as AP i think but.. well .. i dont know. Give it a try with kagawa there and rooney in central!
Gonna give that a try. Hate not having Chicharito up front though as he is leading the league in goals.

these "succesful" tactics that are out for download only work for bigger teams... try playing this with Udinese or similar u get raped vs faster players... fm 13 forces me to play bigger teams -.- cant succed with smaler teams :/

Zinnix, I feel your pain here, but honestly, you can succeed with the smaller teams with the proper tactics. If you don't have much speed, you really have to play a controlled game with short passing and a narrow field. The plug and play tactics, such as this aren't meant for all the teams. What you should do is search to see if anyone built a tactic for Udinese, as that would probably work better.

Zinnix, I feel your pain here, but honestly, you can succeed with the smaller teams with the proper tactics. If you don't have much speed, you really have to play a controlled game with short passing and a narrow field. The plug and play tactics, such as this aren't meant for all the teams. What you should do is search to see if anyone built a tactic for Udinese, as that would probably work better.

Yea im trying everything and i sometimes get it going to but there allways comes a point where you simply need to buy better players...
Its not hard creating a top team tactic like for chelsea (no offence) who have allot of creativity... the challange is haveing mediocre players playing good football... and this i havent seen anyone succed with on fm 13 so far...

Yea im trying everything and i sometimes get it going to but there allways comes a point where you simply need to buy better players...
Its not hard creating a top team tactic like for chelsea (no offence) who have allot of creativity... the challange is haveing mediocre players playing good football... and this i havent seen anyone succed with on fm 13 so far...
That is definitely the case. Udinese has been causing my United team some issues, I have them in Champions League play. They kept their backs deep on defense and basically clogged the middle, making sure I had no open passing lanes. My best opportunities came on counters due to the speed.