Kris Boyd signs a two year deal at Middlesbrough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't expect that. Pretty good choice as he'll dominate the Championship IMO.

Shocked me to the core he would have been beter off staying at Rangers

I'm gutted for sure, Kris Boyd is the best player for Gers in my opinion however if I were a Boro fan I would be delighted!

Didn't expect that. Pretty good choice as he'll dominate the Championship IMO.

to be honest i thought he would come here, but then blackburn and that got involved i thought we had no chance :( but oh well :D:D

so now the two best ex-SPL strikers are at boro

Mcdonald and Boyd

Neall you said a few months back he would be at Boro he will fire use back into the EPL

good decision but I thought he be in th prem next season

This is a shocker. Didn't think he would've want to have gone to Middlesbrough since Strachan was the former Celtic boss. However, best of luck to him, teaming with McDonald though... =o

An ex-Rangers striker joins an ex-Celtic boss, wouldn't have thought that would happen XD

He looks like a very good signing, numerous premier league clubs wanted him so I'd imagine he'll be up at the top of the goalscorers next season

Be a Good Signing For middlesbrough partnering up with mcdonald

to be honest i thought he would come here, but then blackburn and that got involved i thought we had no chance :( but oh well :D:D

so now the two best ex-SPL strikers are at boro

Mcdonald and Boyd

If you don't go up this year, it will be a disgrace. XD

'Boro should do well next year, got a really good team, I can see them winning the league IMO

He's going to murder the Championship. What a signing!

Was a top player when he was playing with Rangers

Think he will own the championship haXD

Wow I didn't see this one coming..

everyone is saying they didn't see it coming :S its been all over the internet since January ...

Shocked we had the wages to pay him more than anything else.

Hoepfully he will do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.