Laffles 4-2-4. League Title 5 games to go!! 151 Goals-20 Conceded

It gives LOADS of CCC's. Thats what matters.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Glad its going good :)

No there can be good tactics that get the best out of good teams. I probably wouldn't use this tactic with lesser players but use a less attacking one until I'd built up the team needed to get the best out this tactic.

Well, for me there's no challenge to win titles with top-teams like Man U, Barca, Real or whatever. It's about building your own top-team and that is where a good tactic can lead you to.
But maybe it's only my view. I think it's to easy to say: It's a good tactic, I won everything with Man U.

Well, for me there's no challenge to win titles with top-teams like Man U, Barca, Real or whatever. It's about building your own top-team and that is where a good tactic can lead you to.
But maybe it's only my view. I think it's to easy to say: It's a good tactic, I won everything with Man U.

I agree but it's still a good tactic for what it was developed for. Getting the most out of a top side.

Using with Dortmund atm. Mid level German side.
So far so good. 8 wins in 8.

Screenies to follow.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

I agree but it's still a good tactic for what it was developed for. Getting the most out of a top side.

Wasn't developed for anything other than to win....
It isn't player specific. It certainly isn't team specific.

I think it's one of the best all round tactics going.
And I don't think any other tactics scored 151 goals in a season?
Might be a record breaker.

Well its like, im beat the top teams, then i lost i the cup to a team who wasnt in a division and then i also lost to nr 20.

and yea i am doing great, just thought it was a bit wierd that i lost to all the teams who arent in a divison or at the bottom of the league.
but its a nice tactic, that i gotta say and its working well

now i will play again and post some screens after a half season

Well its like, im beat the top teams, then i lost i the cup to a team who wasnt in a division and then i also lost to nr 20.
Could be down to teamtalks?
Maybe your team was over confident and/or didn't care much about performance/result?

Could be down to teamtalks?
Maybe your team was over confident and/or didn't care much about performance/result?

Ive definately found that Over-Confidence is the issue with attacking tactics like this.

My only loss in my Last UTD season was a 1-0 to Stoke after a 21 game winning run. Let my ***. Man do team talk, he put result will come...
It didnt..

has it been established yet whether the tactic works better with a playmaker or without?

Surely there are no good playmakers in dortumund team...no disrespect to their supporters lol

has it been established yet whether the tactic works better with a playmaker or without?

Surely there are no good playmakers in dortumund team...no disrespect to their supporters lol

Nuri Sahin isnt too bad actually :)

Nuri Sahin isnt too bad actually :)

yeah i know, ive always seen him as a bit more defensive but i know what you mean.

still the question remains, is the tactic better with or without playmaker ?

It Honestly has little effect.
I'd say, if you've got a quality one set him.
If not don't worry.

At Utd ive got Kovacic and at Dortmund I've got Sahin (Very VERY good attacking playmaker)
Used with Fiorentina and Villa too. Didn't save though. Good success with both.
Fiorentina have Montolivo, but Villa have no playmaker. It matters little.

But keep it ticked, just have noone set. :)

hi laffles when you go down to ten mens what changes you do?

hi laffles when you go down to ten mens what changes you do?

Depends who it is.
Defender-Drop RcM into Defense.
Centre Mids-Nothing
Wingers- Drop Right Forward to wing
Forwards-Nothing.

:D

The results actually look breathtaking.
Might try it, as it suits the team I'm using (PSG), but not until the season's over, though. :)

The results actually look breathtaking.
Might try it, as it suits the team I'm using (PSG), but not until the season's over, though. :)

You have to think, I'm using a Utd team I've built around this tactic over 2 seasons now.
No major Changes though as tbh, Vargas was the only player I needed..
PSG should be a fairly good fit. I suggest investing in a FAST Forward and giving Hoarau the boot.

Firstly i put my hands up and i cheated- now let me tell my story about this wonderful tactic, i started a save with my hometown club Linfield in Belfast, i gave myself a lot of money and 1million a week wages, didnt change anything else, i bought a few coca cola players and won everything but the champs league, no surprise really, 2nd season iv bought barton, walker, and nolan from the prem, iv only went and qualify for the champs league group stages, 1st time in the history of the club, i put out brondby, my final qualify game i lost 1-0 at home and i thought it wasnt looking good, 4-0 away against rapid wien, i was so chuffed, now even though iv cheated with the money, my game and blah blah blah, and all that, this is like a 4th division or maybe even conference team qualifying for the group stage.

Thanks Laffles ..:)

Last edited:
Wasn't developed for anything other than to win....
It isn't player specific. It certainly isn't team specific.

I think it's one of the best all round tactics going.
And I don't think any other tactics scored 151 goals in a season?
Might be a record breaker.

No offense but the striker you are testing with is FAR better than Messi or Ronaldo and don't even bother comparing to "normal" players like David Villa, Drogba, Eto'o, Higuain, Torres, Rooney etc. It's misleading to claim 151 goals in your thread title, record scoring tactic, not team or player specific when nobody who downloads the tactic will have players anywhere near as good as yours, no matter what team they pick.

I'm sure your Dortmund results will prove that your tactic is good but until then, shouldn't you be a little more realistic with the claims you are making? It's not really fair considering nobody else is testing their tactics with players who put Messi to shame.

You have to think, I'm using a Utd team I've built around this tactic over 2 seasons now.
No major Changes though as tbh, Vargas was the only player I needed..
PSG should be a fairly good fit. I suggest investing in a FAST Forward and giving Hoarau the boot.

Yeah, I'm aware. I'm not expecting the same results immediately or anything.
On the match preparation, only the mentality, closing down and width need working on, everything else is fluid. I have the pre-season and early league fixtures (which are against pretty straight forward sides).

Mevlut Erdinc is my fast forward. 17 acceleration, 15 pace and at 25, it's possible that will improve. Hoarau has been playing a more supportive role most of the two seasons I've played and rotate him with another player from the youth ranks.
I don't sign any players, because I'm currently attempting to go ten seasons without buying a single player.

Every other position has players who do meet the requirements of the tactic, so I do hope it works. :)

Working on a V2. Upping the goals hopefully, In testing with Sunderland :)