People who actually succeed with this; what team are you playing? Because I'm not convinved at all. Playing as Watford (second season with decent signings) and the tactic is unstable I'd say.

Not calling you a liar, because I know your credentials CE; but winning the PL first season as Hull City with no signings made is quite hard to believe. Only way I see its doable is by saving before every game in order to reload.

I have been using the normal press version. Zyndar's 433 was a lot more stable.

People who actually succeed with this; what team are you playing? Because I'm not convinved at all. Playing as Watford (second season with decent signings) and the tactic is unstable I'd say.

Not calling you a liar, because I know your credentials CE; but winning the PL first season as Hull City with no signings made is quite hard to believe. Only way I see its doable is by saving before every game in order to reload.
How many signings you made?

I have been using the normal press version. Zyndar's 433 was a lot more stable.

Not too many. But I used FM editor to make the tactic fluid etc. Then I made two saves to figure out the difference between the two tactics with the same formations (Zyndars 433 and "Le Tigre").

Zyndars was more stable for me. With "Le Tigre" I could beat Man City away (thanks to corner setup) and then lose against Sunderland at home with no chances made. I gave both tactics half a season, I was on 4th position by December, and with the other tactic I was 1st.

NEW TACTIC IN OPENING POST!

Three new tactics in the opening post. Check them out if you want to have some full different new tactic. I am sorry I can't answer all question as I have a full time and many more things to do apart from work. Please don't be too hard for me. Although I haven't much FM time, yes I have tested the tactic further as five Premier League games with Bournemouth. It's just the first screen that is uploaded. What this tactic is more capable of to do:

View attachment 117772
Six CCC's.

Last edited:

Three new tactics in the opening post. Check them out if you want to have some full different new tactic. I am sorry I can't answer all question as I have a full time and many more things to do apart from work. Please don't be too hard for me. Although I haven't much FM time, yes I have tested the tactic further as five Premier League games with Bournemouth. It's just the first screen that is uploaded. What this tactic is more capable of to do:

View attachment 1089233
Six CCC's.

This result with Normal press or High press?

In V2(SP) RB is Support. Is it true/false?
Asking cuz LB always Attack and RB always Attack too in other variants of this tactic

View attachment 1089233
Six CCC's.

Well... I've seen this and I'm about to run out of the office to check this out!!
FM sometimes rules my lifestyle :D

Thats it mate you naild it!!! Ive test it on mr l tactic test database... with CA145 team played 21 games with "only comentare". At the begining it was 4 draw in a row but then i start smashing everybody! Smashed PSG 4:0 on away! I know its just the begining but at least until new patch no one will make something better!

Tried V2, initial thought is that it seems to be weaker in defence with equal attack. At least with my team. I'll test it a bit more though.

Using what version ? can you Say exactly which Tactic is giving you these results ?
Thats it mate you naild it!!! Ive test it on mr l tactic test database... with CA145 team played 21 games with "only comentare". At the begining it was 4 draw in a row but then i start smashing everybody! Smashed PSG 4:0 on away! I know its just the begining but at least until new patch no one will make something better!

V2 with exact opossite instructions... if you on away game and huge underdog drop defense line to slightly deeper it will help alot!

HI mate,

Is it normal that the WBR is in attak duty in the defensive version and in support duty in the normal version ?

Got offered the Everton job halfway through the second season. Gone with v1 but forgot to put the opposition instructions in but you wouldn't of guessed it. Hammered Liverpool 3-0 away then beat league leaders arsenal 3-1 at home. Think I'll leave the OI off for the time being