Leading Truro City to the Premier League

How were you predicted to finish 16th when you've pretty much won your Champions League group and are comfortably second in the league? Is it the tactic or just an underestimation of the players?

How were you predicted to finish 16th when you've pretty much won your Champions League group and are comfortably second in the league? Is it the tactic or just an underestimation of the players?
Im guessing they must base it on the reputation on the club rather than what you have been doing in recent seasons, its kind of annoying but im glad to be proving them wrong, the board have only just agreed that we should be going for mid table this season after 4 seasons of fighting bravely against relegation

Truro/England

View attachment 44382

December 2030 - Part 1

Premier League
Middlesbrough 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 44381

Cleyton nets an early goal but they equalized not long after in an overall dull match with no more goals for the last hour of the match

Youth and Training Facilities Upgraded

View attachment 44380

We are up to Average Training Facilities and Good Youth Facilities now

View attachment 44379

We face former Top Ranked Team in the World France now languishing in 5th place in the International League Semi Finals next summer

View attachment 44378

Premier League
Truro 3 - 3 Stoke

View attachment 44377

This may have been one of the most annoying matches i have ever had the displeasure of watching as we were 3-0 up with 10 minutes to go! What the **** happened!

We get Peterborough in the FA Cup 3rd rnd

View attachment 44376

Champions League Group E
Lazio 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 44375

Another draw but at least this time it was away from home against Italian Giants Lazio

Husterer out for 7 weeks!

England/Truro

View attachment 44196

December 2030 - Part 2

Premier League
Crystal Palace 1 - 0 Truro

View attachment 44195

Our recent form goes from bad to worse in the league as we continue to concede late goals with Palace netting a last minute winner

Nicholas Wright hasnt scored in 8 games

View attachment 44194

So after winning our Champions League group the reward we get is to face PSG the highest spending team in the World with the majority of the best players in the world

View attachment 44193

Chelsea pipped them to the top spot giving us a near impossible knockout round match

View attachment 44192

Premier League
Truro 2 - 0 Southampton

View attachment 44191

Cleyton nets the opener before Wright finally breaks his goal drought to seal all 3 points and get us back on track in the league

Another key player out injured for a couple of months in GK Porter

View attachment 44190

Truro Takeover talks continue

View attachment 44189

The next day its completed!

View attachment 44188

No extra investment for the up and coming Winter Window

View attachment 44187

Premier League
Truro 1 - 2 Man Utd

View attachment 44186

We were beaten here inside 5 minutes, Wright netted before the break but the damage was already done

England get a pretty good Euro 2032 Qualifying group

View attachment 44185

Premier League
Truro 4 - 3 Everton

View attachment 44184

Allan smashes in a Hattrick out of nowhere in a real back and forth game with Cleyton netting the other goal

Premier League
Liverpool 0 - 2 Truro

View attachment 44183

We do the double over the Merseyside clubs with Allan in fine goalscoring form again netting a brace whilst Alexander-Arnold my one time England Captain missed a late penalty

Johnson becomes the 4th first team player to pick up an injury

View attachment 44182

Right after we beat Liverpool they sacked their Manager then wanted me to replace him!

View attachment 44181

Left back Maher makes the African Best Eleven Again

View attachment 44180

Premier League
Truro 2 - 1 Man City

View attachment 44179

What a quick turnaround in form it has been after Christmas 3 wins against 3 of the top 7 teams in the league see us get right back into the mix of things

Cleyton has just gone from strength to strength this season as he goes from not only goalscorer but also provider with 17 Goals and 21 Assists

View attachment 44178

Up in 2nd place and looking to stay their, it doesnt look like we will be able to make a push for the Title this season with Man Utd already running away with it 6 points clear of us with 2 games in hand

View attachment 44177

Nice easy draw in the Champions League then! What's the odds on Cleyton being at PSG in the next couple of years...

Nice easy draw in the Champions League then! What's the odds on Cleyton being at PSG in the next couple of years...
Hey dont tempt fate! Hes contracted for another 3 seasons and im actually worried about offering him a new deal as i know hes going to either want crazy money or just refuse to sign another deal lol

Truro/England

View attachment 43956

January 2031

2 Players join the England Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 43955

6 of the Starting 11 in the Best Eleven Ever for England are still in the side right now

View attachment 43954

Cleyton wins the Young Player of the Month award from December

View attachment 43953

Defender Lee Bo-Kyung is off to the Asian games and will now miss a chunk of January and February

View attachment 43952

Premier League
Arsenal 0 - 0 Truro

View attachment 43951

FA Cup 3rd rnd
Truro 3 - 0 Peterbrough

View attachment 43950

Some of our second string get game time here in the cup with forgotten man Hoskins netting a brace to see us on our way to a win before centre back Bedeau scores the third

We go on to get a really tough draw in the next round as we face Liverpool

View attachment 43949

***** out for 5 weeks, he has been filling in at Right Wing back whilst Husterer has been out injured

View attachment 43948

Premier League
Truro 5 - 1 Tottenham

View attachment 43947

We have had a tough few fixtures in the past few weeks but we seem to be able to beat most of the big teams we come up against, putting 5 past Tottenham shows how far we have come with Allan and Cleyton doing incredible things right now

We have no money to spend on any new signings so i decide to bring in a youngster on loan to cover the defensive areas

View attachment 43946

Premier League
Wolves 4 - 2 Truro

View attachment 43945

How does that work? We have been in the form of our lives in recent weeks beating Liverpool, Tottenham and Man City then go and get smashed by Wolves, i think Rashford seems to always play better against us still bitter after i dropped him from the England squad

Premier League
Truro 6 - 0 West Brom

View attachment 43944

Cleyton smashes in a Hattrick as we get back on track in the league utterly destroying West Brom

Premier League
Bristol City 3 - 0 Truro

View attachment 43943

And our topsy turvy form continues as we go from putting 6 past a team to getting smashed back conceding 3 goals in a rare off day for my Brazilian gruesome twosome

Going to change the Player of the Month Award to the Cleyton Appreciation Award

View attachment 43942

Man Utd are just running away with the league now and the best we can hope for is securing 2nd place for a 2nd season running

View attachment 43941

Truro/England

View attachment 43102

February 2031

Man City are the big spenders in the Winter Window

View attachment 43101

Defender Fournier joined Man City from Bayern in the big deal of the window

View attachment 43100

Some of the Chinese Clubs have continued their big spending

View attachment 43099

FA Cup 4th rnd
Truro 3 - 3 Liverpool

View attachment 43098

A real back and forth game that i thought my Brazilians had won but they scored a last gasp equalizer to dash my hopes of not having to play a replay

Premier League
Truro 0 - 2 Bournemouth

View attachment 43097

Well beaten here at home i just dont know what happened, we had a player sent off but that was after we were already 2-0 down

FA Cup 4th rnd replay
Liverpool 3 - 1 Truro

View attachment 43096

Well beaten in the return leg as our form continues to wobble with their Ukrainian striker Titov netting a Hattrick

View attachment 43095

Premier League
Chelsea 3 - 2 Truro

View attachment 43094

One of my England strikers netted a late double to seal our fate in another defeat before Jennings got an even later consolation goal

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 1st Leg
PSG 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 43093

That away goal could well turn out to be key as my Brazilians continue their recent dip in form it was up to Wright to get a goal to keep us still in the tie

Our fitness coach Firmino leaves to rejoin his former team Liverpool

View attachment 43092

Nobody deserves player of the month after our recent indifferent form

We drop down to 3rd place behind Man City only on goal difference whilst Man Utd are running away with the League showing the gulf in class we need to close in the coming seasons

View attachment 43091

Truro/England

View attachment 42877

March 2031

Premier League
Truro 4 - 0 Hull

View attachment 42876

4 different goalscorers as we decide to get our season back on track after a poor February, it was a Brazilian who put in the man of the match display but it was the defender Douglas Alan rather than one of our superstar strikers

Premier League
Leicester 0 - 4 Truro

View attachment 42875

Back to back 4-0 wins as we really turn it up a gear late on with Jennings coming off the bench to make the difference with Cleyton struggling in recent weeks

Cleyton gets a very early bonus for helping us avoid relegation lol

View attachment 42874

Everything to be upgraded! I know now to always ask once you have one a couple of games!

View attachment 42873View attachment 42871View attachment 42870

Champions League 1st Knockout rnd 2nd leg
Truro 0 - 0 PSG

View attachment 42869

A bore draw and we go out of the Champions league, it was not a bad performance over two legs against one of the best teams in the World(They actual went on to win the Champions League this season)

Cleyton has a surprise 10 hour goal drought

View attachment 42868

Premier League
Truro 2 - 0 Brighton

View attachment 42867

Another comfortable victory in the league again, Cleyton got a bit of form back putting in a man of the match performance but yet again failed to find the net

England squad Announced for the first Euro 2032 qualifiers

View attachment 42866

Premier League
West Ham 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 42865

4 wins on the bounce in the league this month as we continue our fine form with all 3 of the goals coming late on in this match including Cleyton breaking his goal drought!

Wright out for 4 weeks

View attachment 42864

Cleyton ends his 11 hour goal drought

View attachment 42863

Data Analysis Facilities upgraded and immediately i put in to upgrade them again

View attachment 42862View attachment 42861

Euro 2032 Qualifiers Group E
England 8 - 0 Faroe Islands

View attachment 42860

Crowther and English net a brace but Dele Alli continues to roll back the years smashing in a Hattrick!

Douglas Allan our centre back shows how well he has been playing in recent weeks winning the Premier League Player of the Month for March

View attachment 42859

Well i dont seem to be able to get the table screenshot to work but basically we are back up to second place after that decent month

Truro/England

View attachment 42816

April 2031

Euro 2032 Qualifiers
Sweden 2 - 4 England

View attachment 42815

A very easy win against Sweden the second best team in our group away from home, and we have pretty much already secured top spot in our group just 2 matches in!

Premier League
Truro 3 - 1 Middlesbrough

View attachment 42814

It was heading for a draw as we entered injury time but by Brazilian Boys were having none of it smashing in a goal each in injury time to seal an emphatic win!

Minshull out for 3 weeks

View attachment 42813

GK Porter is set to miss the rest of the season!

View attachment 42812

Premier League
Stoke 2 - 0 Truro

View attachment 42811

And our first game without Porter my first choice keeper ends badly, i hope this is not a sign of things to come, Stoke are a better team nowadays with my World Cup Winning Striker Beech netting early on for them before they got the second after lb Maher got sent off

That loss meant Man Utd Won the League

View attachment 42810

Premier League
Truro 4 - 1 Crystal Palace

View attachment 42809

Back on track in the league but Jennings picked up a nasty injury ruling him out until next season

View attachment 42808

On top of that Central midfielders ***** and Booth both picked up nasty injuries resulting in them unlikely to feature again this season

View attachment 42807View attachment 42806

Premier League
Southampton 2 - 5 Truro

View attachment 42805

This was the match Booth got injured in, we were missing a few first teamers including Maher being banned after his sending off but it didnt matter as Allan smashed in 4 goals and his Brazilian mate Douglas Alan got the other!

We make the Champions League for next season after guaranteeing a top 4 finish

View attachment 42804

We are set to have £123Million to spend! Its just a shame a lot of the top players still dont want to join us yet! I will have to continue filling the squad out but most importantly we shouldnt be losing Cleyton or Allan with this sort of money to throw about

View attachment 42803

Despite playing second fiddle to the Brazilians, Jennings has netted 16 times this season and its a shame he has got injured right when he was in good form

View attachment 42802

Second place 4 points ahead of Man City in 3rd, whilst my players dominate the League stats with Allan the current top goalscorer, whilst Cleyton tops the MOM, Assists and average ratings charts

View attachment 42801

Truro/England

View attachment 42695

May 2031 - End of Season

Cleyton is on the verge of Breaking a Premier League Assist record he has 24 so far

View attachment 42694

Premier League
Truro 6 - 1 Liverpool

View attachment 42693

Just look at the possesion in this absolutely destruction of Liverpool! We had 35% possession but our counter attacking football paid off netting 6 goals including Cleyton smashing in a Hattrick

Premier League
Everton 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 42692

Oh ******, it does make you wonder how you can go from such a massive victory to such a lack lustre defeat in the space of a few days

We need Everton who just beat us to do us a massive favour now as we face Man Utd in the Final match of the season the Champions whilst 3rd placed Man City, 1 point behind us face 16th placed Everton in their final game

View attachment 42691

Premier League
Man Utd 4 - 1 Truro

View attachment 42690

Well beaten here by United inside half an hour, and this end of season match really shows how much we still have to improve before i will be adding to the Trophy Cabinet

So with that defeat it could see us drop to third after being in second all season thanks to those back to back defeats at the end of the season

View attachment 42689

Man City fail to capitalise on our loss as Everton beat them 3-1 and we manage to secure back to back 2nd placed finishes, next season we really need to win some silverware or i can see my interest starting to wane as i enter my 15th season with Truro

Truro City

View attachment 42674

May 2031 - End of Season Report

Despite Allan being our Top Scorer Cleyton is the resounding choice for Fans Player of the Year winning 77% of the vote

View attachment 42673

We nearly packed out the Stadium for most games whilst we were unlucky in the cups getting knocked out by big guns PSG and Liverpool early on, im desperate for a cup run but we always seem to get big teams every season in the domestic cups in the early rounds

View attachment 42672

One of my little aims for my save was to get my entire team from my first season to retire before i got bored of the save! Their are currently just two players to go who are both in their mid thirties

View attachment 42671

Council block plans to expand stadium!!!!

View attachment 42670

Confirmation of the Training and Youth Facilities being upgraded

View attachment 42669

Cleyton creates a new Truro assist record with 34 assists in a season

View attachment 42668

He also breaks the Man of the Match record with 15 in a season

View attachment 42667

He also broke a 13 year old record after creating 25 assists in the Premier League

View attachment 42666

And the Premier League record for MOM awards too

View attachment 42665

Hes Named Footballer of the Year after 24 Goals and 25 Assists in 38 League games

View attachment 42664

Players Player Award goes to Cleyton too

View attachment 42663

Allan won the Premier League Golden Boot though getting 1 more goal than Cleyton

View attachment 42662

Cleyton grabs another award this time the Young Player of the Year

View attachment 42661

I complete the clean sweep winning Manager of the Year! You almost forget Man Utd won the league so easily with all these awards we are getting!

View attachment 42660

Cleyton, Allan and Husterer make the Premier League Team of the Year

View attachment 42659

14 Seasons down and im desperate to win a trophy again with Truro, the big wins with England are helping but if we cant win something i the next season or two its going to get tedious and the likes of Cleyton may move on

View attachment 42658

Truro/England

View attachment 42562

June 2031

So i decided to try and offer Cleyton a new deal . . . .

View attachment 42561

This was always my worry, he has 3 seasons left on his current deal and is on 37k a week but wants crazy money of 120k a week but only wants to extend his deal by 1 season, so i basically pay triple wages for one more season, i was happy to do it if he signed a new 5 year deal but they were not interested as soon as i changed the very first negotiated contract

England Squad Announced for the International League against France

View attachment 42560

What a pain my backup left back has been denied a new work permit

View attachment 42559

International League Semi Final
France 1 - 3 England

View attachment 42558

Crowther finds his goalscoring form for England once again after an indifferent couple of years after he started his England career on fire

Its 1st V 2nd in the World Rankings as we get Holland in the Finals

View attachment 42557

International League Final
Holland 0 - 1 England

View attachment 42556

It was a pretty even game but winger Thornton made the difference scoring the only goal of the game as we secure back to back International League Titles

View attachment 42555

3 Players join Truro for around £72Million

View attachment 42554

Adalsteinsson a 24 year old Icelandic Striker is my first signing joining from Leicester after getting into double figures goalscoring wise in the league 3 seasons in a row

View attachment 42553

Mirsad Arifovic is a centre half that was transfer listed at his request by Schalke showing how we got him for half of his current value!

View attachment 42552

And the final signing is young Scottish central midfielder Colin Hartley joining from Liverpool

View attachment 42551

Adam Kenny a Truro legend has moved on to Watford after his contract ran down and Watford offered to buy him to get first refusal

View attachment 42550

Kenny had 8 seasons with us starting off on loan in League 1 all the way to 2nd place in the Premier League

View attachment 42549

The Hartley transfer breaks our record transfer and the record transfer for a Scottish player

View attachment 42548View attachment 42547

Allan makes the Top 3 in the Golden Shoe but its Mbappe who at 32 years of age continues to bash them in!

View attachment 42546

We also had a random friendly to play against Israel for England which was well won 3-0

View attachment 42545

I bring in a new GK in Kone from PSG

View attachment 42544

Ange Kone is already worth double what we paid for him lets hope he can make the Number 1 jersey his own, we seem to go through GK's like nothing without making much of an improvement

View attachment 42543

Truro move up 17 places to 31st in the European Rankings

View attachment 42542

Just below fellow English sides West Ham and Bournemouth

View attachment 42541

Our reputation is forever on the rise but despite back to back 2nd place finishes we are still on ranked 14th in the most reputed clubs

View attachment 42540

Hopefully the signings (and Cleyton staying) are the difference this season so you can finally get a trophy!

Hopefully the signings (and Cleyton staying) are the difference this season so you can finally get a trophy!
Im hoping so, think i need a bit of luck in the cups too, i always seem to get the big teams in the 3rd and 4th rnd of cup competitions, ive been knocked out by Man City, Man Utd and Liverpool in the last 3 seasons in the FA Cup! thanks for reading

Truro/England

View attachment 42414

June 2031 - Part 2

We continue to get tough starts to the season, its not quite as bad as last year but Man City and Tottenham in the first 3 games is tough

View attachment 42413

Truro Under 23's League drawn

View attachment 42412

We smash our average attendance by nearly 7000 fans !

View attachment 42411

We spend 325k on an Iranian defender for cover

View attachment 42410

Keyvan Talebi - DRC

View attachment 42409

19 players leave Truro including former first teamers Fitchett(GK) and Bonalair (WBL)

View attachment 42407

Jayson Molumby is a midfielder joining on a free for more cover to fill out the squad
View attachment 42406

Jayson Molumby - CM

View attachment 42405

The Dickman joins *****

View attachment 42404

Harry Winks former Tottenham mainstay has joined our coaching staff after retiring

View attachment 42403

At 33 years of age Theo Hernandez is coming to the club on a free transfer after several seasons with Liverpool joining them for £77Million at the time

View attachment 42402

Hes still got a couple of years in him

View attachment 42401

Some of the biggest clubs in the World, Real Madrid, Liverpool now the Mighty Truro!

View attachment 42400

Konraid Laimer joins on a free transfer, its hard to big this one up as im only a couple of months further into the save and hes already about to leave again

View attachment 42399

I dont know what i was thinking giving him that sort of money, luckily only for one year

View attachment 42398

Booth is set to miss the start of the season

View attachment 42397

New signing Adalsteinsson is set to miss the first month of the season too

View attachment 42396

Check up on this story daily. Great read and fantastic achievements so far. Keep up the good work and hopefully this season you can get some silverware!

Check up on this story daily. Great read and fantastic achievements so far. Keep up the good work and hopefully this season you can get some silverware!

Agreed, this is a superb read.

I thought I was doing well to get Cambridge to the Championship on FM17, amateur stuff compared to this.

Keep it up, Premier League and Champions League trophies are on their way!