Leading Truro City to the Premier League

7-7 and Bournemouth second in the table, it's all too crazy! Things are looking good hopefully a trophy or a top 4 finish is happening this season
Yes im really hoping so, same with your save i guess you get little phases where you struggle to get into the save when i started the season and we struggled i was really not into loading up the game and playing but since Christmas when Cleyton came in its reinvigorated the save for me, I will be happy if we get Europa League football for another season

Truro City

View attachment 46127

March 2030

We get a tough draw in the Europa League 2nd Knockout rnd as we will face Chelsea

View attachment 46126

We finally get a decent youth intake player in the form of central midfielder Gary Brown

View attachment 46125

We are closing in on a big Unbeaten Run record, we are currently unbeaten in 15 games in all competitions

View attachment 46124

13 Wins and 2 draws across 3 Competitions since Christmas

View attachment 46123

Premier League
Middlesbrough 0 - 2 Truro

View attachment 46122

It wasnt Cleyton in the goals today but his fellow Brazilian Allan who netted both goals after starting the match due to Poulsen's injury

We set a new 16 Game Unbeaten Record

View attachment 46121

That last win does mean we wont get relegated this season which has been a big worry lol

View attachment 46120

Europa League 2nd Knockout rnd 1st Leg
Chelsea 3 - 2 Truro

View attachment 46119

We were 3-0 down at half time ****** thanks to one of my key England Players Thornton, 2 late goals did help give us a small glimmer of hope for the 2nd leg

Premier League
Truro 2 - 0 Tottenham

View attachment 46118

What a win! I dont know if we are just on a high from the run of form we have been on or if we are now able to compete with the big boys, only last season the top 6 would put 3 or 4 past us

England squad announced for a couple of friendlies as we gear up for the World Cup in the Summer

View attachment 46117

£41Million Striker Ryan Birch from Bournemouth has a chance to impress

View attachment 46116

Europa League 2nd Knockout rnd 2nd Leg
Truro 4 - 4 Chelsea

View attachment 46115

Another highscoring draw with Chelsea but we bow out of the Europa League losing 6-7 on aggregate, it didnt help that Maher got two yellow cars inside 8 minutes towards the end of the match

European Run over for this Season

View attachment 46114

FA Cup 6th rnd
Bournemouth 0 - 2 Truro

View attachment 46113

Jennings and Cleyton net the goals to see us through to the Semi Finals of the FA Cup

Were we will face top of the Table Man Utd

View attachment 46112

Got to give Player of the Month to Cleyton hes got 14 Goals and 16 Assists in just 19 games!

View attachment 46111

6th place still but we do have a game in hand on Man City just above us and we are just 3 points off the last Champions League Spot

View attachment 46110

You are doing extremely well, keep it up!. I am struggling hard in Championship myself.

You are doing extremely well, keep it up!. I am struggling hard in Championship myself.
Thanks mate, you have to try and tweak everything and perceiver i have had several times were we have struggled for months at a time makes the good times all the sweeter!

Truro/England

View attachment 45994

April 2030

Friendly
England 4 - 0 Bolivia

View attachment 45993

A comfortable friendly win here with winger Green netting a brace along with Dele Alli scoring 2 aswell

I Sign a 3 year contract extension with Truro

View attachment 45992

Friendly
England 5 - 0 Andorra

View attachment 45991

Green nets another brace along with Alexander-Arnold but Crowther's form has gone down the toilet, i was hoping he would smash a few goals in here but im worried leading up to the World Cup

Stadium Expansion complete, its now nearing 20,000 seater

View attachment 45990

As soon as its complete we go in for another 6000 seats added

View attachment 45989

Premier League
Truro 2 - 1 Liverpool

View attachment 45988

Jennings and Allan get the goals for us, we cant seem to stop beating the big teams now!

Premier League
Swansea 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 45987

We were massively helped out here by them having a player sent off just at the end of the first half as we scored straight after before Cleyton netted our second around an hour in

Premier League
Everon 0 - 0 Truro

View attachment 45986

Bore draw

Premier League
Truro 1 - 3 Man City

View attachment 45985

Well beaten here by Man City, it did make me laugh that after the match the media confirmed it meant our Premier League dreams were over for this season, im happy if we get Europa League football this season lol!

View attachment 45984

GK Porter and Striker Jennings out for 3 weeks

View attachment 45983View attachment 45982

Premier League
Truro 3 - 1 Norwich

View attachment 45981

Poulsen nets a brace in a Man of the Match performance as we get back on track in the league with Cleyton getting the other goal

Premier League
Leicester 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 45980

The Poulsen and Cleyton partnership both can stop scoring at the moment and its helping us get European football for next season

Nicholas Wright adds to our injury list

View attachment 45979

The FA Cup Semi Final match against Man Utd will be my 700th in charge as a Manager of Truro and England

View attachment 45978

Im the 12th longest running manager in the save at the moment still going as i close in on 13 years at Truro

View attachment 45977

FA Cup Semi Final
Man Utd 2 - 1 Truro

View attachment 45976

Well beaten here as Man Utd look to close in on a domestic double, our cup runs are over for the year now and we can focus on the last couple of Premier League games

700 games played and we have now won just over half of them with 357 wins and 199 losses

View attachment 45975

Booth will miss the rest of the season and a match next season after picking up 15 yellow cards

View attachment 45974

So the season is almost over and one of our key players ***** has moaned about moving for the sake of winning silverware after we lost to Man Utd in the FA Cup and most of the players who havent played this season and are not happy anyway have sided with him,
With football manager i do think you should end up with a Ferguson or Wenger like aura around you, i have been Truro Manager for 13 years i dont think anyone should be chatting **** about me to the media! Hornby your outta here!

View attachment 45973

Cleyton cannot stop this crazy form! 17 Goals, 20 Assists in just 26 Games

View attachment 45972

2 games to go and i would like to think we have all but guaranteed a top 5 finish and what helps us is Man City face Bournemouth in the last game of the season, we do have to face Man Utd in one of our last 3 fixtures but they have the league all but wrapped up

View attachment 45971

Truro City

View attachment 45970

May 2030

Premier League
Wolves 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 45969

Cleyton scores a last gasp winner to seal the 3 points and more importantly keep our Champions League dream alive

Jennings will miss the last 2 games of the season

View attachment 45968

Premier League
Truro 2 - 1 Man Utd

View attachment 45967

They took an early lead but after having a player sent off we came right back into the match with Husterer netting the equalizer in the 82nd minute before Poulsen went on to net a late winner 5 minutes later

We beat Man Utd but it didnt stop them winning the League the same day

View attachment 45966

With that win we guarantee a top 5 finish

View attachment 45965

Oh its close at the top! We should be all but assured a top 4 place as Bournemouth and Man City play each other next so as long as we do our bit we should stay above one of them

View attachment 45964

Premier League
Bristol City 2 - 3 Truro

View attachment 45963

2-0 up early on and we were flying but they came back into it and we missed a penalty but who else but Cleyton claimed his Hattrick with a late winner! The Man who turned our season around at Christmas has sealed Champions League football for us next season

Oh but thanks to Liverpool Losing and Man City beating 3rd placed Bournemouth something incredible happened, out of nowhere we ended up finishing 2nd! I never in my wildest dreams even at the start of the match thought we would be ending the season 2nd!!!!

View attachment 45962

We will got straight into the Champions League Group stages after finishing 2nd

View attachment 45961

Another record High

View attachment 45960

In 13 seasons i have only ever won 2 leagues with Truro the Vanarama League South and the Championship can we go one better from this season and go for the Premier League

View attachment 45959

Congrats on a fantastic season mate! Champions League is sure to raise your profile and entice better players, and then there's the extra cash! I reckon you can bag the premier league title within a couple of seasons now

Congrats on a fantastic season mate! Champions League is sure to raise your profile and entice better players, and then there's the extra cash! I reckon you can bag the premier league title within a couple of seasons now
I think the Premier League might be a stretch because we were pretty lucky to finish second, next aim has to be a domestic cup and consistent Champions League football thanks for reading

Truro/England

View attachment 45755

May 2030 - Part 2

The Media are not happy that Eric Dier has made the 30 man Preliminary squad for the World Cup whilst they were not happy Rashford missed out

View attachment 45754

Rashford has not made an England squad for a year

View attachment 45753

His move to PSG did not help him as he has had limited game time for 3 seasons and been on the transfer list, his contract is up at the end of the season but he refused to join the Mighty Truro City

View attachment 45752

4 players come back into the 30 man squad including Reece Oxford

View attachment 45751

Cleyton has snuck into the World Cup Prelim squad with Brazil but didnt make the final 23

View attachment 45750

Cleyton set a new Premier League record after average nearly an 8 out of 10 every game for 20 league games

View attachment 45749

Cleyton is worth double what we bought him for 5 months ago

View attachment 45748

I Win the Premier League Manager of the Year

View attachment 45747

Aden Hughes joins the Truro Best Eleven Ever

View attachment 45746

Aden Hughes joins in as one of only 2 players still with the club with Adam Kenny the other

View attachment 45745

In a big shock in my eyes Poulsen wins Fans Player of the Year but more incredible the Signing of the Season with Cleyton having to settle for Young Player of the Season

View attachment 45744

An all round brilliant season some good cup runs and we moved up and up in the table throughout the season, hopefully next season we can make it a little easier for ourselves from the start and try for some Silverware which is a demand from a lot of the big players

View attachment 45742

From my original team in 2017 their are just now 3 players from that team who still play football. it will be a small achievement in the future when we get to a point where they have all retired

View attachment 45739

The planning stage is complete for the Stadium Expansion

View attachment 45738

Youth and Training Facilities will be upgraded to

View attachment 45737

Everything was on the up money wise except from the TV Revenue

View attachment 45736

The England squad is confirmed, with deciding the squad the one thing i have learned is that England have an abundance of strikers and attacking midfielders hence why the Media are moaning about some missing out but some of defenders beyond the starting 4 are poor

View attachment 45735

In terms of real players their are only 3 in the squad now, Jadon Sancho, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Dele Alli

England/Truro

View attachment 45533

June 2030 - World Cup Preview

A very tough European International League draw as we get Spain and Germany

View attachment 45532

Despite being the second ranked team in the World, we are considered 5th favourites for the World Cup whilst Top ranked France are the favourites

View attachment 45531

It shows how PSG just buy all the best players 12 years later just as they try to now, 5 of the predicted best players at the World Cup are from PSG

View attachment 45530

Friendly
England 4 - 0 Columbia

View attachment 45529

Fair to say my England team had a lot less trouble than the real one did with English smashing in a Hattrick inside 20 minutes

7 games without conceding

View attachment 45528

Friendly
England 1 - 0 Russia

View attachment 45527

Greenwood nets the only goal in a rather boring match but at least we ended our friendlies before the World Cup with another win

Dele Alli breaks the England Cap record with 162 caps beating Raheem Sterlings old record

View attachment 45526

A little bit of Truro news, i sold Hornby to Rangers after he kicked off over another player not getting a better contract despite not kicking a ball this season

View attachment 45525

We make a huge transfer deal bringing in central defender Lee Bo-Kyung for a massive £31.5Million fee

View attachment 45524

We are at that stage now where you just bring in one or two massive quality players a season. my defence is weak so its an area i want to rectify

View attachment 45523

South Korean star boost Revenue

View attachment 45522

This deal was double our previous biggest transfer

View attachment 45521

Truro have moved up 36 places in the European rankings to 48th in the overall table

View attachment 45520

After just one good season in the Europa League we are already catching up with Celtic

View attachment 45519

Another Brazilian joins Truro this one plays in defence though

View attachment 45518

Napoli centre back Douglas Allan is already worth more than i bought him for

View attachment 45517

Truro/England

View attachment 45361

June 2030 - World Cup Begins

World Cup Group G
England 3 - 1 Cameroon

View attachment 45360

A comfortable win to get our World Cup campaign underway wingers Thornton and English get the all important goals alongside a good goal from Dele Alli

World Cup Group G
Peru 0 - 1 England

View attachment 45359

English gets the only goal of the game as they have a player sent off with 20 minutes to go to kill the game off after only having one shot on target all game

We qualify for the second round with a game to spare

View attachment 45358

Along with the World Cup exploits we also have a little bit of Truro admin

The fixtures for the new season have been released and they couldnt be much harder! It will certainly show what sort of level we are at after August as we face Man City, Arsenal and then Tottenham in our first 3 games

View attachment 45357

We will face FA Cup and League Champions Man Utd in the Community Shield too what a first 4 games!

View attachment 45356

And then some big news! I have talked to a few people about this is recent seasons and it finally happens! We are in the England Under 23 Division 4 South-West, what a catchy name, now to start building up my youth team

View attachment 45355

Cleyton sets another new average rating record after rating 7.88 on average over 29 games

View attachment 45354

World Cup Group G
England 4 - 2 Sweden

View attachment 45353

So i made a few changes but it didnt change the outcome as we smash Sweden who had won both of their other games with Birch netting a brace and Long scoring for us and them, their other goal was scored by Isak who you may recognise from Linecoigne Aston Villa save,

Top our Group with 3 wins from 3

View attachment 45352

Brilliant news (sarcasm) After walking our group we get France in the next round you know the Top ranked team in the World and the Medias favourite to win the World Cup brilliant

View attachment 45351

We do set a new unbeaten run going 25 games unbeaten since getting knocked out of the Euro's 2 years ago which allowed me to take charge!

View attachment 45350

Truro release a bunch of players mainly youth ones but strikers Agyei and Nuttall also leave, Nuttall never really made it here but Agyei at one point was a key player but we have moved on

View attachment 45349

England/Truro

View attachment 45175

July 2030

Truro bring in one player on a free transfer, i tried to bring in 4 other players who all had their contracts up all of them agreed but failed both chances at a work permit, think the new Brexit rules are killing me in that sense

View attachment 45174

Kyle Johnson - CM

View attachment 45173

World Cup 2nd Rnd
France 0 - 2 England

View attachment 45172

It was another winger who made the difference after Green came off the bench due to English picking up and injury and netted a beautiful brace knocking the best team in the World Out

It did make me laugh that France are Managed by English man Paul Heckingbottom

View attachment 45171

We face the Czech Republic in the Quarter Finals

View attachment 45170

Spencer English arguably are best player will miss any games we have left in this World Cup

View attachment 45169

Spencer English AMR

View attachment 45168

A long with missing English, Atherton is banned for the Quarter Final

View attachment 45167

Just like in the real World Cup the European teams are dominating proceedings with 7 of the Final 8 European but Mexico have already booked their place into the last 4

View attachment 45166

World Cup Quarter Final
Czech Republic 0 - 3 England

View attachment 45165

A dominant performance in the second half sees us run out easy winners in the end, our strikers continue to struggle though with Beech, Markaj and Crowther not up to scratch in recent matches

We face Belgium in the World Cup Semi Finals lets hope i can beat them just like the real England side will do this afternoon!

View attachment 45164

World Cup Semi Final
Belgium 1 - 4 England

View attachment 45163

What a result! We seem to be getting better as the World Cup goes on and at last one of our star strikers decides to show up! Beech smashes in a Hattrick in a fine performance from the Stoke man

View attachment 45162

16 Games Won in a row is a new England Record

View attachment 45161

In somewhat of a surprise 2nd ranked England shall face 15th ranked Mexico

View attachment 45156

World Cup Final
England 5 - 1 Mexico

View attachment 45155

We had to keep up the pattern after scoring 2, 3 and then 4 goals by smashing 5 past Mexico in the Final, being able to use the whole squad helped as Beech was knackered after his last performance meaning Hatton came into the side upfront and netted a brace

I might not have won much with Truro but now with England i have won the biggest prize of all!
England World Cup Winners!

View attachment 45154

Brazil going out of the World Cup at the group stages are considered the big underachievers whilst fellow finalists Mexico win the biggest overachievers

View attachment 45153

Obviously in my save England have only just won the World Cup in 2022 so i add a third World Cup to the Trophy Cabinet

View attachment 45152

Based on average ratings here are our 3 Best Players

Macaulay Green - AMR - Liverpool - £58Million

View attachment 45151

Jamey Long - DC - Liverpool - £59Million

View attachment 45150

Dele Alli! CM - Liverpool - £9.25Million

View attachment 45149

Without even realising until i just posted it up all 3 of my best players at the World Cup play for Liverpool!

Those 3 players along with my GK and DL all make the World Cup Dream Team

View attachment 45148

Liverpool's Craig Tucker scored his first goal for England at the World Cup Final!

View attachment 45147

We are now way out in front as the best National Team in World Football

View attachment 45146

Well done on the World Cup win mate! Now for the Premier League trophy with Truro ;-)

Truro

View attachment 45129

August 2030

One of my new big money centre back signings look set to miss the start of the new season

View attachment 45128

Wey after finishing second last season the Media finally dont think we will be relegated this season 4 seasons into the Premier League adventure, they do only think we will finish 16th though lol

View attachment 45127

Poulsen is one of the strikers with top odds on finishing Premier League Top Goalscorer

View attachment 45126

Community Shield
Man Utd 4 - 2 Truro

View attachment 45125

Well beaten by defending League Champions Man Utd here with them 3-0 up half an hour in, we did come back into the match a bit and scored both of our shots on target

West Ham were the big spenders this season spending £127Million on a massive 12 players!

View attachment 45124

Brazilian Julio Cesar (Not the Keeper) is the biggest signing of the window

View attachment 45123

I have pretty much spent all of our budget for the season whilst the board are not expecting much, they are happy we have made the Champions League and want a mid table finish in the league, my own aim is to make it out of the Champions League group stages, getting Champions League football again next season and aim for a FA or League Cup! I know wishful thinking!

View attachment 45122

Starting 11 and Tactic for New Season

View attachment 45121

Premier League
Man City 1 - 2 Truro

View attachment 45120

A much better way to start the Premier League season as we beat the other club from Manchester with Cleyton netting the opener before they got one back around an hour in. Wright managed to score the winner literally 1 minute later

Season ticket sales rise nearly 3,000 thanks to the stadium expansion

View attachment 45119

Premier League
Truro 2 - 0 Arsenal

View attachment 45118

Booth nets a penalty inside 8 minutes before Cleyton seals the win with a very late second

First England squad chosen after winning the World Cup

View attachment 45117

We face Bristol City in the Carabao Cup

View attachment 45116

We get one of those tough draws in the Champions League were all the teams are pretty good, we are the 4th seeds but their is no one team that you would consider a big team that will beat all the other teams

View attachment 45115

Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 0 Truro

View attachment 45114

One of my England strikers Laycock nets the only goal of the game in a poor match, its been a tough start to the season

2 goals and 2 assists for Cleyton whos now worth £30Million at just 21 years of age, we are lucky i got him to sign a long term deal when he joined as i doubt he will be wanting to stay with us long

View attachment 45113

In 6th place in the league after 2 wins from 3 the two top teams are Tottenham and Man Utd with 3 wins from 3

View attachment 45106

City, Arsenal, Spurs.....don't get much tougher starts than that so 6 points from a possible 9 is excellent!

City, Arsenal, Spurs.....don't get much tougher starts than that so 6 points from a possible 9 is excellent!
Yes along with facing Man Utd it definitely gave us a tough first 4 games of the season, think the 2 wins though show that we should be up their this season

Truro/England

View attachment 45016

September 2030

Friendly
England 3 - 0 Uruguay

View attachment 45015

Again our Strikers struggle but it doesnt matter as our wingers net goals along with Dele Alli who despite his age still cant stop scoring

30 Games Unbeaten for England

View attachment 45014

European League Division A Group 2
England 0 - 1 Spain

View attachment 45013

I seem to have some sort of FM curse that whenever i mention an unbeaten run i immediately go and lose it the following match, this was my first defeat as England Manager!

27 Wins , 1 Draw and now 1 Loss

View attachment 45012

Premier League
Truro 2 - 1 Wolves

View attachment 45011

Wright and Marcin came off the bench to net our goals before they scored a very late consolation goal after our late enough second goal

Champions League Group E
Benfica 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 45010

Not a bad result to start our Champions League journey an away draw against a decent Benfica side. Again its hard to know what sort of level my Truro side are right now. at the end of the group we shall know more

Premier League
West Brom 2 - 2 Truro

View attachment 45009

Jennings hits back for us both times as they take the lead twice, Blake is an English striker on the fringes of my England Squad so definitely proved a point

Stadium Expansion Complete, i think this might be the maximum it will go and its a while before i can ask for a New Stadium again as this one is not even 2 years old

View attachment 45008

Carabao Cup 3rd Rnd
Truro 2 - 0 Bristol City

View attachment 45007

Allan nets both goals of the game as i put our a strong lineup against fellow Premier League side Bristol City the only downside was left back Maher picking up an injury

View attachment 45006

Premier League
Truro 3 - 2 Bristol City

View attachment 45005

Back to back wins against Bristol City this time with the other Brazilian Cleyton netting a brace this time around

It was a sellout at the newly expanded Truro Stadium

View attachment 45001

We set a new gate receipt of 450k

View attachment 45000

We get another Premier League side in the Carabao Cup as we face Wolves in the 4th rnd

View attachment 44999

Allan - 5 Starts - 4 Goals - 2 Assists, he has really stepped out of Cleyton's shadow in recent weeks

View attachment 44998

2nd place to Man Utd who are the only still undefeated team in the league after 6 games, its very early days but Top 4 is looking like a realistic aim now!

View attachment 44997

Truro/England

View attachment 44800

October 2030

Champions League Group E
Truro 6 - 0 Lazio

View attachment 44799

What a result! Probably the biggest result in the clubs History smashing 6 past Lazio! All goals were scored by a different player too

We double the gate receipt record

View attachment 44798

Premier League
Bournemouth 1 - 3 Truro

View attachment 44797

We were lucky here as they missed their penalty before we netted ours and then Marcin grabbed a third

Germany 1 - 1 England

View attachment 44796

Markaj nets really early before they equalize a few minutes later, he then went off injured and our attacking prowess went down the toilet

Friendly
England 1 - 0 Venzuela

View attachment 44795

Our Striker problems continue as it takes elder man Dele Alli to net the only goal of the game against a poor side

Dele Alli nets his 73rd goal for England breaking Harry Kane's record, Alli is now the England All Time Top Goalscorer and has the most Caps

View attachment 44794

34 year old Dele Alli

View attachment 44792

Hes had a pretty decent career

View attachment 44791

Premier League
Truro 2 - 2 Chelsea

View attachment 44790

It shows how far we have come that im disappointed with a draw against Chelsea, Allan did net a very late equalizer but how we have been playing recently it was a bit of a let down of a performance

Champions League Group E
Truro 2 - 2 At Madrid

View attachment 44789

Another 2-2 draw and again Allan nets the brace in both games, i think At Madrid are the main rivals for top spot in the group so a draw should be considered a good result

Gate receipt record rises again

View attachment 44787

Premier League
Hull 1 - 1 Truro

View attachment 44786

Another fricking draw this time against a poor side that we really should have been beaten

Up next is my 700th game in charge of Truro City

View attachment 44785

Carabao Cup 4th rnd
Truro 1 - 2 Wolves

View attachment 44784

Not the way i wanted my 700th game as Truro boss to go, i think Rashford has got it in for me since i dropped him from the England squad

9 games in 14 games for Allan who has really pushed on this season thanks to having his International team mate Cleyton up front with him

View attachment 44782

Down to 3rd place after those couple of draws see Tottenham rise above us

View attachment 44781

Truro/England

View attachment 44650

November 2030

Out of nowhere it seems that a Consortium are coming to buy Truro City

View attachment 44649

Premier League
Truro 3 - 1 Leicester

View attachment 44648

Jennings nets the opener but it was all about Cleyton again as he nets another brace in a decent league win

Champions League Group E
At Madrid 2 - 5 Truro

View attachment 44647

It was 2-2 with 10 minutes to go before our Brazilian strikers kicked it up a notch smashing in 3 goals in the last 10 minutes with Allan sealing a Hattrick along the way

Its very tight in the group, Lazio have no points at the bottom, we are top with 8 points but Benfica and At madrid are just 1 point further back

View attachment 44646

England squad announced with the huge upcoming games against Germany and Spain

View attachment 44645

Premier League
Brighton 0 - 2 Truro

View attachment 44644

Jennings and Allan get the goals whilst it was wing back Husterer who put in a man of the match performace

Spain 2 - 3 England

View attachment 44643

A hugely important win here with Dele Alli scoring the opener before they netted twice, we came roaring back though with English equalizing before Crowther netted a late winner his first goal in over a year!

The group is finely poised in a winner takes all match, a draw means nothing for us or Germany but whoever wins gets into the Semi Finals whilst the loser will be relegated

View attachment 44642

The Germany squad is full of amazing players including a certain Husterer from Truro who is being lined up for a first cap!

View attachment 44641

Their best player is Salami!

View attachment 44640

Booth out for 4 weeks

View attachment 44639

England 1 - 0 Germany

View attachment 44638

Sancho gets the only goal just 5 minutes into the match, Jadon Sancho is at Arsenal now after his Real Madrid career came to an end due to lack of game time it has not helped his International career either hopeful game time will bring him back to the National team more, hes only 30 now though shows how young he is to playing in real life for Dortmund right now!

And their it is against all odds we top the group we were set to be relegated from

View attachment 44637

We make the Semi Finals for next summer, we are the current holders aiming for back to back titles

View attachment 44636

Premier League
Truro 2 - 0 West Ham

View attachment 44635

Marcin and Merrifield net the goals but it was yet another outstanding performance from Cleyton that sent us on our way to victory

Champions League Group E
Truro 3 - 0 Benfica

View attachment 44634

That attacking trio were back in form as Allan, Marcin and Cleyton all net goals in a perfect European performance

And with that win we guarantee a place in the Champions League knockout stages

View attachment 44633

Consortium Target £172Million Truro Takeover

View attachment 44632

Manager of the Month Award for me after 3 wins from 3

View attachment 44631

Marcin has really come into his own in recent weeks and has been pushing to be part of that front 3 along with Cleyton and Allan

View attachment 44630

Up to second place as Tottenham start to fall away, Man Utd are starting to run away with this Title and we seem to be the only club trying to drag them back in as they are 5 points clear of us with Tottenham a further 6 points back

View attachment 44629