League of Ireland - Real football, real fans

finn harps are my local team and even though we are struggling at the minute, we are improving and i would be confident they would beat most league 2 sides

Hi I support Hibernian FC a team in Scotland and Pat Fenlon (ex Bohemians) has been named our new manager is he any good will he bring success to an extremely under-performing Hibs team any knowledge will do

Thanks

Let me put it this way. Last two teams he has managed he has spent money the club didnt have and won the league. Both clubs have since had large financial troubles (Shelbourne got relegated as they couldn't get a prem licence and nearly went extinct while Bohs have a 4m debt to pay off by june as well as 100k or by january i think).

In other news Shelbourne are finally back where they belong and got promoted this year. They also got to the FAI cup final which Richie Winter the cheating ****** robbed from them with a number of incorrect decisions.

Still a great season and we have already signed back 10 players for next season
FORZA SHELS

Let me put it this way. Last two teams he has managed he has spent money the club didnt have and won the league. Both clubs have since had large financial troubles (Shelbourne got relegated as they couldn't get a prem licence and nearly went extinct while Bohs have a 4m debt to pay off by june as well as 100k or by january i think).

In other news Shelbourne are finally back where they belong and got promoted this year. They also got to the FAI cup final which Richie Winter the cheating ****** robbed from them with a number of incorrect decisions.

Still a great season and we have already signed back 10 players for next season
FORZA SHELS

thanks for that mate we are in a decent financial position coz lots of good players have came through the youth and made us lots of money(you may know Scott Brown,Kevin Thomson, Stephen Whittaker,Steven Fletcher of Wolves, Ian Murray, Garry O'Connor, Derek Riordan etc) but we have maybe only spent £1m of the rough £15m we have earned so if he demands moneyit;s unlikely he will get it as our chairman's a stingy Ba5tard but apart from that is he a decent tactician or has he got an eye for a good player