Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Scunthorpe - Ben May. Shocking excuse for a striker, massive waste of money, never even makes the bench.

What a fool, how can u punch pacheco hes the next big thing! ;)

Didn't puhch him apparently,but squared up to him
Erm, Insua,Riera or Benayoun.Benny because on his day he's unstoppable, but other times couldn't give a ****.

Marlon Harewood, with Moustapha Salifou coming a distant second. Utter waste of time and money.

For Crystal Palace, probably Shaun Derry. He's just getting in the way of our developing holding mids.

sorry but its heskey, how this guy ever wore the three lions is a joke

Robert Earnshaw- just a bit annoying.

As a cardiff fan I obviously think he's great. Especialy because of his *accidental* miss when he was one on one with marshall a few games ago:P
On subject: Every keeper we had while looking for a replacement for neil alexander apart from marshall. Especialy Dimi Konstantopoulos who scored own goals for fun and Peter Enckelman who Cost us the F.A cup due to his lack of basic GK skills such as catching a ball.

Last edited:
As a west ham i would say my top 3 worst are
1: Jon Spector - why he is playing i dont know
2. Radoslav Kovac- actually does nothing in a game
3. Junior Stanislas -even though he is young he is shocking, cannot do anything

sorry but its heskey, how this guy ever wore the three lions is a joke

Ah, give the guy a break! At one point this season he was on fire! :D

Of course, he reverted back to type shortly afterwards, but meh. He was only a panic buy when JC got injured anyway.

well here we go:
Gary Teale - Started well and over the past months wouldn`t merit a place in the Tamworth u8`s side
Lee Croft - Started like Ronaldo and now seriously overweight
Ruben Zadkovich - wage eating Australian we have to pay off

Marlon Harewood, with Moustapha Salifou coming a distant second. Utter waste of time and money.

For Crystal Palace, probably Shaun Derry. He's just getting in the way of our developing holding mids.

for Crystal Palace im really suprised you haven`t mentioned Claude "Clumsy" Davis.

Ugh, don't. The sooner they bring up a half-decent academy graduate, the better.

he is thee worst centre back to every grase the Derby County shirt and most probably the Crystal Palace one 2 <)

chris weale, worries me like mad half the time, and robbie neilson as he is just a bit poo.

on the other hand, gotta love matty fryatt, hes a good little striker, we've suffered having him out

Michael Carrick
Dimitar Berbatov
Anderson

Why don't you like Nani? Well you have to put up with him for another four years lol

Back