Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
for southend united would have to be alan mccormack, he is just a waste of money, waste of a wage packet... he just doesnt seem to care!

for manchester united:
john o'shea
jonny evans
tomasz kuszazck

well here we go:
Gary Teale - Started well and over the past months wouldn`t merit a place in the Tamworth u8`s side
Lee Croft - Started like Ronaldo and now seriously overweight
Ruben Zadkovich - wage eating Australian we have to pay off

This and your avatar implies you... like Savage?

Tony Hibbert, yes i know he does his best for us but how on earth is he still wearing an everton shirt????

chris weale, worries me like mad half the time, and robbie neilson as he is just a bit poo.

on the other hand, gotta love matty fryatt, hes a good little striker, we've suffered having him out

you have been doing better without Fryatt, also scoring more goals :S

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

This and your avatar implies you... like Savage?

yes Savage is god as you well know.

Chelsea - DECO. he is horse ****, he started off alright but now he is just horrific

you have been doing better without Fryatt, also scoring more goals :S

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

yes Savage is god as you well know.

You have got to love Robbie Savage,it's inebitable

Lukasz Fabianski.

I just don't respect his goalkeeping abilities.

Just no. Really can't stand the guy. Did you hear his like 10 minute rant to some radio Derby presenter? What a ****.

the rant was class and needed. too many footballers live in other peoples pockets these days and just keep quiet i respect sav.

Joey Barton good player, no doubt, but his private life is a shambles

Back