Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Riera is my least favourite at the min but i also dislike babel, voronin, degan, itandje and lucas. on another note i hate Stephen Ireland for turning his back on his country.ill never forgive him and hope he never wears an ireland shirt again!

Riera is my least favourite at the min but i also dislike babel, voronin, degan, itandje and lucas. on another note i hate Stephen Ireland for turning his back on his country.ill never forgive him and hope he never wears an ireland shirt again!

I agree riera's not a fave of mine at all, after what he said, i thought he was good last season though.

What is it with you Arsenal fans and your multi-quotes!?

I'll go for Lescott or Kompany. Richards and Ireland being my favourite.

Kompany?! How can you hate on him, legend!

It's Vieria for me, eventually with all football fans it's the player who infuriates you most playing wise unless they are a massive massive **** (Barton) or you just cant hate them because they are club legends, no matter how **** they play (SWP)

Obviously Garry Cook is a frontrunner for this one.

I agree riera's not a fave of mine at all, after what he said, i thought he was good last season though.

Apparently he punched Dani Pacheco in training for not passing to him aswell, not sure if it's true, will be glad to see him gone now though.

Apparently he punched Dani Pacheco in training for not passing to him aswell, not sure if it's true, will be glad to see him gone now though.

What a fool, how can u punch pacheco hes the next big thing! ;)

Carrick on his bad day, because when he's playing bad, it is unbearable to even watch.

Too many... Can i pick more than one? :D

If i must then it will have to be.... Lee Martin, overpriced ****!

as a fan of ManU I hate Ferdinand
as a fan of Barca I hate Zlatan
as a fan of Chelsea I hate Anelka
as a fan of Arsenal I hate Rosicky
as a fan of Inter I hate Quaresma
as a fan of AC Milan I hate Gattuso
as a fan of Bayern I hate Demichels
as a fan of ....... ok ok I guess this is nuff said :D

Back