Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Nicky **** mainly because he is *****, late tackles, too slow, too old, he's on too much money to sit on a bench (50 grand a week), he probably cost us alot of points over the past fews years, you never know if he didn't give away that free kick against mackems we'd still be in the premier as a point could of saved us. Andy Carroll maybe one of our own but he is utter *****, I don't see how anyone see's any ability in this player, his first touch is terrible, the amount of chances he misses is unbelievable, he's a *** head, Nile Ranger is better, he has a greasy mop, he will never ever have the ability to be a good player in the premiership, he never ever has a good game just has good moments in a game, falls over himself to often, cannot run with a ball for toffee, he is the white ameobi. He has good hold up play though but again Ranger's hold up play is much much better.

Newcastle - ****, because he is **** and a ***.

Nicky **** wasn't liked when i came on loan to us either!

he seems to have lost his passion since he left Man Utd, and now just collects his RIDICULOUS wages!

Gary Neville, never liked him. And Kuszczak with all his "Play me or I'll leave" talk (like he's amazing or something) is pretty irritating as well.

Bradford City - Zeshan Rehman, Steve Williams, Steve O'Leary

dont like disklike any of them, just my least faviourite

I personally think Steve Phillips is Rovers weakest player (Out on loan to Crew atm). He was a great keeper and will always be a Legend at The Memorial Stadium, even if he did play for city. But now I believe its time to move on and let him go out on a high.

Manchester United - Gary Neville.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Gary Neville, never liked him. And Kuszczak with all his "Play me or I'll leave" talk (like he's amazing or something) is pretty irritating as well.

To be fair,how many times have you seen Kuszczak play since he came to United?

Last edited:
...I dislike eboue's attitude but if you judge him as a player then hes a quality player just unlucky that sagna takes the right back slot so theres no room for eboue in the team. I hate almunia tho enough said makes loads of mistakes overall **** i preferred lehman big time.

How dare you say u dislike eboue.! ..How dare you!.

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Hmm.. maybe being a little harsh due to recent performances but never really liked Bendtner or Eboue.

How dare you say u dislike eboue.! ..How dare you!.

Eboue is top class. funny and has a lot of flair. and so is bendtner he is the future...I had bayer or Bayern want him for 15 mil.. goes to show his potential. You arsenal fans just upset me. :(:(:(....On the other hand I HATE ALMUNIA..bt mmm he shut me up with that penalty save the other day. lol.

DONT EVER EVER SAY YOU DONT LIKE EBOUE OR BENDTNER,

Either **** or Barton but i will go for Barton.

I think it's Modric... :D Noah, joking.
The lucky one is ... no one. I think Spurs team is doing very well atm and everyone is playing nice.

I think it's Modric... :D Noah, joking.
The lucky one is ... no one. I think Spurs team is doing very well atm and everyone is playing nice.

How can you not hate Jenas? oO)

For arsenal defo Eboue why can't he just leave

Nahhhh Bendtner defoo man!

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 AM ----------

Shittt player for scunthorpee!!!.....Rob Jones!!!!!.....Arsenal Bendtner.........!

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

how dare you say u dislike eboue.! ..how dare you!.

---------- post added at 08:33 am ---------- previous post was at 08:26 am ----------

eboue is top class. Funny and has a lot of flair. And so is bendtner he is the future...i had bayer or bayern want him for 15 mil.. Goes to show his potential. You arsenal fans just upset me. :(:(:(....on the other hand i hate almunia..bt mmm he shut me up with that penalty save the other day. Lol.

Dont ever ever say you dont like eboue or bendtner,

bendtner sell or loan!

Riera, on his way out though, also Itandje.

What is it with you Arsenal fans and your multi-quotes!?

I'll go for Lescott or Kompany. Richards and Ireland being my favourite.

Back