Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Man United have signed a new striker from Nigeria.

On his first day of training, Fergie picked up the ball and said 'BALL' then pointed at the goal and said 'Goal. Then he demonstrated a kicking motion and said 'Kick' understand, 'Kick ball, goal, GOOOOOAAAALLL!'

Eventually the young African plucks up courage to say "Excuse me Mr Ferguson but I speak very good English", to which Fergie replies ' Sit down son, I'm talking to Berbatov.'

*Carrick also blows

Man United have signed a new striker from Nigeria.

On his first day of training, Fergie picked up the ball and said 'BALL' then pointed at the goal and said 'Goal. Then he demonstrated a kicking motion and said 'Kick' understand, 'Kick ball, goal, GOOOOOAAAALLL!'

Eventually the young African plucks up courage to say "Excuse me Mr Ferguson but I speak very good English", to which Fergie replies ' Sit down son, I'm talking to Berbatov.'

*Carrick also blows

So your saying you want Berbatov out then? xD :P

just read through, and I :wub: all of the Chelsea fans saying Malouda, what a beast he is know :P

but my own opinion, Hilario, never does too good, seems a waste of space with Delac coming through the ranks

I think I might be only Chelsea fan that likes Malouda :/
Prob Hilario or Jose Bosingwa, dont really like Yossi Benayoun either, shouldve kept Joe Cole

Michael Carrick

Never seems to grab games by the scruff of the neck

Sylvain distin

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

I think I might be only Chelsea fan that likes Malouda :/
Prob Hilario or Jose Bosingwa, dont really like Yossi Benayoun either, shouldve kept Joe Cole
I doubt that this season mate! Best player in the league!

Currently, almost 90% of Zaragoza squad are *****, so...

And about former players, there have been lots of crappy transfers. So hard to choose just a few.

Currently, almost 90% of Zaragoza squad are *****, so...

And about former players, there have been lots of crappy transfers. So hard to choose just a few.
I had a really fun game with Zaragoza recently getting 4th with them in LaLiga. Angel Lafita is an absolute BEAST.

David Jones, he loses the ball far too often and seems afraid to put in a tackle.

I had a really fun game with Zaragoza recently getting 4th with them in LaLiga. Angel Lafita is an absolute BEAST.
Yes, I am currently playing with them in FM10 too and also doing well.
Lafita is really good.

I like him very much also in real life. He is one of the few who I consider good player, along with Ander Herrera and others.
Unfortunatelly he is currently having problems with injuries.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto

Hated with a passion...

Useless **** that does stupid stuff and then costs us points. Also stated that he doesnt like football, only does it for the money and doesn't care about it :@

ONE player only..

his name Is Lukas Fabianski and he cant catch a ball

Back