Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Without a doubt Michael Owen. Contrary to popular opinion, he seriously has the finishing ability of this. Welbeck is pretty **** too, glad he's gone out on loan.

P.S, Carrick is god

Honestly? I at least kinda like all of Villa's players. Even Stewey Downing has been proving my doubts over him wrong.

I wouldn't say he's my least favourite player, but Barry Conlon looks ***** so far.

Itandje, Jovanovic has been shocking so far, all legs, nothing else. Like a poor mans Kuyt.

Dont really have a least favourite, i love everyone at Manchester United :)

since no one will know our players now ill say one from our premiership years. Kevin Lisbie. our manager had the utmost faith in him, and never listens to the fans cries to get rid of him. i dont think ive ever seen a striker worse at finishing. 18 goals in about 300 appearances sums him up really...

Milan- juankolovski. look marek, you're old, you cant cross the ball to save your life, you cant defend well enough and you can definitely never score a goal, let alone one from 30 odd yards out, so use the space to cross and not shoot.

Paul Wotton and Anthony Pulis -Two of the technichally worst footballers I have ever seen..

Back