Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Panathinaikos' Gilberto Silva,Katsouranis kai Leto the worst players of the team

Titus Bramble, but he's quite loveable at the same time. (except when he rapes people)

Park Ji Sung.

I wasn't too fond of Park, until he scored against the Scousers :D
but I never really liked Gary Neville :S
Also, I think Ferdinand is overrated. Vidic does the dirty work. He just cleans up the mess.oO)

Park is in no way underrated. So many people say that, it makes him not underrated at all. He is a fairly good player though

for me, its Carrick - his inability to produce from dead ball situations infuriates me when he insists on taking so many freekicks/corners... pundits often mention his strench is his great passing yet he's probably not even in the top ten best passers in the prem

I've always liked Park.

Lot of people thinks he's just an average player, but I think he is really really good for his team.

West Ham - Carlton Cole
What? He's like your 2nd/3rd best player, behind Parker and maybe Upson/Green!

Anyway, I like all the players at Anfield, however my least favourite, which doesn't mean I hate him, is probably Ryan Babel. We payed £11m, which we could of used to buy Moutinho or Hernandez, for a bench warmer who never plays, especially not in his preferred position (Centre Forward). Shocking!

Didn't he score like 20+ goals last season?

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Leto was good at Liverpool, I liked him, shame about his work permit.
yeah, but he could have scored like 50, very wasteful. I'd rather have Simeon Jackson or Oli Johnson up front alongside Holt tbh.

yeah, but he could have scored like 50, very wasteful. I'd rather have Simeon Jackson or Oli Johnson up front alongside Holt tbh.

LOL. What an idiot. :/

You don't dislike a player who scores 20 goals and helps you win the title.

Back