Least favourite player at your OWN CLUB,

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 79730
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 376
  • Views Views 22K
Charles Itandje - Ever since his antics at the Hillsborough memorial I have thought he is a stupid ****.

Most of the players you lot have mentioned i would LOVE at Blues lol.

O'Shea, Anelka, Rosicky, Bendtnar, Crouch, Jenas, Kuyt etc
i always wondered what would it be like to support a top 5 team,
now i have a better idea :S when you can hate players like these!

I can only wish of these sort of moans in the future lol

Most of the players you lot have mentioned i would LOVE at Blues lol.

O'Shea, Anelka, Rosicky, Bendtnar, Crouch, Jenas, Kuyt etc
i always wondered what would it be like to support a top 5 team,
now i have a better idea :S when you can hate players like these!

I can only wish of these sort of moans in the future lol

supporting a top team can have its down sides. with such high expectations etc. a trophyless season for us would be like getting relegated. winning a major honour would be like you guys finishing 4th or what ever.

ohh what a hard life it must be for you!!! :P

and to be honest, you winning a major trophy as in Man Utd not Southend LOL would be like us finishing 6th, no need for 4th! haha

Almunia and Fabianski do my head in sometimes with there mistakes!

Jay Spearing is it just me or is he awful :@

And Insua instead of improving his gone backwards

ohh what a hard life it must be for you!!! :P

and to be honest, you winning a major trophy as in Man Utd not Southend LOL would be like us finishing 6th, no need for 4th! haha

lol im not really a Southend die hard fan, i work for the club so is my job to follow them lol

rosicky is decent

and bendtner can be good when he's in top form

just occasionally they dont play that well

Ohh fair enough mate, bet your worried at the moment then with the finances! Hope all stays well ;)

But ye, as your a United fan, you wouldn't really understand the envy of nearly every clubs fans in the country to be a club like you! a WIN against ANYONE! make a weekend for me :P lol. A top 10 finish is a dream!, 17th would have been satisfactory lol!

More relative to the thread! i did hate with a passion an absolute passion Giovanny Espinoza! Only played once and couldn't handle Southampton! :/ we only brought him to help Chucho settle. Waste of space! He's working as a bouncer now on Broad Street in brum i think :P

Aston Villa;

Ashley Young (Was amazing against Reading though.)
Emile Heskey :L
and I absolutely hate Gareth Barry, left completely for the money and Man City are out of everything and Villa have already been in a final and are now in a semi. Simple.
pure ignorance this post is, he was your best player for years and he may have left for money but he did all he could for you guys, he rejected liverpool to stay with you guys for another season, i hope you werent one of those twats who waved money at him,

i am worried but i no that everything is ok so no need to worry any more :) as for a United fan, i no i do also wonder some times what it must be like supporting a team that is happy with a mid table finish etc but as a manchester born and raised lad, i cant do anything about it lol but your more than welcome to take John O'Shea from us (too stay on topic) as he is the weak link in are side! inface, United should pay you lot to take him from us lol

OF COURSE he went for money, grow up!

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

you heard it here first John O'Shea signs for Birmingham City :) if ONLY! lol

pure ignorance this post is, he was your best player for years and he may have left for money but he did all he could for you guys, he rejected liverpool to stay with you guys for another season, i hope you werent one of those twats who waved money at him,
:P Maybe don't start talking about something you are clueless about. Barry turned down liverpool?oO) He did his best to engineer a move to liverpool and o'neil wouldn't let him go.

Barry clearly left for the money so i can see why he dislikes him.:P

:P Maybe don't start talking about something you are clueless about. Barry turned down liverpool?oO) He did his best to engineer a move to liverpool and o'neil wouldn't let him go.

Barry clearly left for the money so i can see why he dislikes him.:P

and because of all this, you can now see why a lot of blues fans now like him! :P haha

Back