Leeds United vs Manchester United Carling Cup 20/09/11

larnell cole on the bench!!!!, made my day he played in the same junior side as my brother!

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

i hate it how people are saying 'old rivalry', i never stopped hating them

Just wish we could be good and back in the PL to play the big games all over again :)

Clayton is going to have to have a good game today. Only really midfielder who can tackle so if he plays badly Man Utd will walk straight through us and score for fun :/

The starting XI is mental, but where is Will Keane? I thought he was going to be on the bench at least.

Leeds are our feeder club!

how about sending us some good youngsters then? ;)

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

great first effort haha :p

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Man Utd lucky escape there ;)

The starting XI is mental, but where is Will Keane? I thought he was going to be on the bench at least.
will keane has minor injury for week or so what out for fryers has been solid for reserves and is rapid!

big scramble lol we got lucky

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

whats with all those empty seats?

big scramble lol we got lucky

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

whats with all those empty seats?

dunno but the atmosphere sounds great

I go downstairs to get dinner and that happens.... great

Not a bad finish at all, even for a scumbag.

"We support our local team" haha great chant by Leeds :p

deserved yellow for Fabio there. Hopefully we can attack more down the right and hope for more rash challenges

stupid challenge by fabio best be careful now can be very reckless at times, comes with youth i suppose.

fabio on a yellow and he's clumsy and this is a derby, i'd take him off at HT

dunno but the atmosphere sounds great
Yea, it's great atmosphere. Are you singing about King Eric ? If so, lol :) And I hope Leeds will get into BPL. I miss this games :(
@Mark19times. Adian White ( sp) looks good, I think we should buy him, what do you think Jak :p ?

**** off Vanjagl he's a decent prospect :p all our prospects keep getting sold :'( Another yellow for Man utd forget dirty Leeds more like dirty Man Utd ;) "Manchester wank, wank, wank" classic....