Leeds United vs Manchester United Carling Cup 20/09/11

Is that honestly a back four of Valencia, Carrick, Park, Fabio? Wonderful.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Wait no, Berba's replacing Park at CB! Hahahaha XD

and we can't even score against it! #winning

we'll never play you again!
though i hope thats not the case, please come up so we can beat you senselessly more often ;)

Berbatov at CB lol. Probably do a better job there than Djourou tbh

Take that Barca! You want ball-playing centre-backs? United LAUGH in the face of your converted midfielders! Behold the glory that is Dimitar Berbatov at centre-back!

we'll never play you again!
though i hope thats not the case, please come up so we can beat you senselessly more often ;)

as soon as Bates goes then we'll be up and coming ;)

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

lol @ berba barking orders in penalty box :p

**** it Nunez! If only we had scored from that corner at the start of the game it may have been slightly different..... At least we kept a clean sheet in the 2nd half :) Well played Man Utd, deserved win. Fans were great at least

Disappointing second half, very pleased with the result though; could easily have lost with that crazy line-up.

apparent chanting about Istanbul tonight but I didn't hear too much. Disappointing if there was, just a minority of fans being ******

Very much surprised with Fryers performance, his passing, composure were really good. Pogba played 2-3 superb passes, was always available for pass. Not bad on his debut.

Valencia at RB was awesome. He knows how to play offside trap lol.

Owen finally with something useful. Very happy for him. Read his interview yesterday how he was so happy when SAF said he wants Owen to stay.

Park was like Messi lol, some of the dribbles were very good.

I dont know if many have watched, Amos is very good keeper. Easily good enough to be our #3. Have to get rid of TK.

Good for the lads

Last edited: