Leeds United vs Manchester United Carling Cup 20/09/11

He's impressed me too, but it's going to be very hard for defenders to break into our first team now :(

Very surprised that this has been so easy. I placed a bet on Skybet, Owen to score first and United to win 2-1...thought I was quids in after 15 minutes; but Leeds have just been awful.
think he will most prob get loaned out next season then will be back up for defence remember next seas vidic,ferdie,evra will be 30 plus.

He's impressed me too, but it's going to be very hard for defenders to break into our first team now :(

Very surprised that this has been so easy. I placed a bet on Skybet, Owen to score first and United to win 2-1...thought I was quids in after 15 minutes; but Leeds have just been awful.

wouldn't say we have been awful more so you have been too good. Have looked decent going forward but we can't defend to save our lives (even against Championship teams)

Yes, Arsenal need composed English players, who can jump, not someone like Vidic. Sigh.

we're getting serious now here comes Forsell ;)

Amos will be glad to catch that he's done nothing for so long :p

that wasn't so good from Pogba ;) "what the ******* **** was that" ;)

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

fergie just bricked it... here comes Ramon ******* Nunez!

Is that honestly a back four of Valencia, Carrick, Park, Fabio? Wonderful.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Wait no, Berba's replacing Park at CB! Hahahaha XD