Leeds United vs Manchester United Carling Cup 20/09/11

**** nice finish Owen :/ been playing decently for a bit too :/

**** off Vanjagl he's a decent prospect :p all our prospects keep getting sold :'( Another yellow for Man utd forget dirty Leeds more like dirty Man Utd ;) "Manchester wank, wank, wank" classic....
Yea, he looks promising. Hopefully Alex will see his potential :p
And yes, we were always dirty, dirty little club :D

thank you Valencia.... we need to get in at half time and change things round. Midfield getting overrun (was my main concern). I like Simon's attacking intent tonight but he has got his team selection wrong

so were better at football and cricket!
you dirrrty yarrrrkshire basstards

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

you can tell were in control when we sing about different past players,
were singing about past players ;)

at least we're still singing ;) there' something to hold onto.... :p

been very impressed with fryers looks very composed can see more goals second half coz leeds will have to chase game.

poor defending from white. Hoping my 3-1 prediction will be right now....

Did not see that scoreline coming with this line up

giggs rolling back the years hope we see more youngsters in second half now!

come on boys lets get a goal and try and make this respectable. bring on Vayrynen for his debut to try and hold the midfield

Is it 3-0 yet ? Yes it is. Sir Alex, please, Diuf off, Pogba on, Fabio on right full back, Giggs on left fb and Pogba in the middle. And Valencia on RW. Sounds great ^^)

been very impressed with fryers looks very composed can see more goals second half coz leeds will have to chase game.

He's impressed me too, but it's going to be very hard for defenders to break into our first team now :(

Very surprised that this has been so easy. I placed a bet on Skybet, Owen to score first and United to win 2-1...thought I was quids in after 15 minutes; but Leeds have just been awful.