• Replies Replies 252
  • Views Views 88K
Leeds Utd

View attachment 187081

October 2018

Europa League
Leeds V Braga

View attachment 187080

Balotelli puts us 2-0 up in a man of the match performance before Braga managed to get one back around an hour in but it wasnt enough for a come back and we go 2 wins from 2 in Europe.

Balanta out for 2 Months with a Damaged Spine! Ouch

View attachment 187079

Man City V Leeds

View attachment 187078

Our winless run against the so called Big 5 continues as Man City easily dispatch of us with a 3-1 win, It was 1-1 after just 10 minutes but they turned it up a notch in the second half and Aguero bashed in two more goals.

Mowatt Back from his 8 Month Injury

View attachment 187077

Balotelli adds to our Injury Concerns

View attachment 187076

Oh ****** the backup striker i specifically got for Balotelli's injuries Benteke is out for the same amount of time

View attachment 187075

Leeds V Aston Villa

View attachment 187074

We were utterly dominant in this game but makeshift striker Bernard missed a shed load of chances before finally hitting the back of the net around an hour in to secure all 3 points.

Europa League
Marseille V Leeds

View attachment 187073

Balotelli came back and had an absolute mare of a game against OM in a very hard fought game they came out the winners but we can surely look forward to returning the defeat when they come to Elland Road.

Liverpool V Leeds

View attachment 187072

Another comfortable loss to one of the big 5 again but at least Icardi finally had a poor game against us, well he did score a goal before being taken off though!

League Table

View attachment 187071

Down in 9th after that defeat to Liverpool who are just ahead of us in the league but its not all bad as we are only 2 points off the Top 4 and hopefully have a few easier games coming up in the league having faced a lot of the bigger teams already.

Great story so far, inspired me to do my own Leeds save. How long did it take until someone bought the club from Cellino? A tycoon was close but then pulled out last minute and nothing else has even being mentioned about it. Only asking as Cellino isnt giving me any money for wages or transfers and I have the same issue with my strikers as you when you started, so inconstant it’s untrue.

Going great as usual mate. Can't believe you have done so well in the league without beating any of the big 5 ! Kiu

Great story so far, inspired me to do my own Leeds save. How long did it take until someone bought the club from Cellino? A tycoon was close but then pulled out last minute and nothing else has even being mentioned about it. Only asking as Cellino isnt giving me any money for wages or transfers and I have the same issue with my strikers as you when you started, so inconstant it’s untrue.
It was in October of the first season that a consortium official took over after a couple of possible takeovers collapsed, they gave us no extra money and were tempted into replacing me as Manager!

It was in October of the first season that a consortium official took over after a couple of possible takeovers collapsed, they gave us no extra money and were tempted into replacing me as Manager!

Also happened around the same time for me, around November he sold the club an they wanted to replace me but I held on. Quick update I lost to man utd in semi of fa but won the league around 10 points clear of QPR an I really slowed down towards the end of season.

Signings in the off season so far have been.

Ighalo - 4.5
Clough - 5.
Trippier - 2.
Kouyate - 3.

Some good signing there hopefully find a left winger on loan

Also happened around the same time for me, around November he sold the club an they wanted to replace me but I held on. Quick update I lost to man utd in semi of fa but won the league around 10 points clear of QPR an I really slowed down towards the end of season.

Ighalo - 4.5
Clough - 5.
Trippier - 2.
Kouyate - 3.

Yeh especially Ighalo, not sure what hes like on FM though? Have you managed to tie all the youngsters down to long term deals, to start with i didnt want to change too much too quick as i wanted the likes of Byram, Taylor and Cook to stay with the side for years

Leeds Utd

View attachment 186892

November 2018

Leeds V Newcastle

View attachment 186891

Bernard and Townsend get us going with two first half goals before Newcastle get one back shortly after the break, Balotelli gave us back our 2 goal lead around an hour in and then we rode out the rest of the match.

Europa League
Leeds V Marseille

View attachment 186890

We get our revenge back at Elland Road with Barkley putting us ahead before they hit back almost immediately, we then had Victor Moses to thank for the 3 points as he nets in the 91st minute to win a match we should have had sown up.

Barkley Out for 4 Weeks

View attachment 186889

Top of our Europa League group so far on equal points with Marseille but a better goal difference, with one win from our last two games seeing us through to the knockout stages.

View attachment 186888

Were down in just 8th place only a couple of points off the top 3 with a game in hand and Rudiger wants to moan about Underachievement!!! Cheeky ******

View attachment 186887

Watford V Leeds

View attachment 186886

A brilliant back and forth game that we came out on top of mainly thanks to giving Benteke a start in the Premier League as he bashes in a superb Hattrick shame he cant do it in real life!

We win one game shoot up to 4th and Rudiger is happy to stay now

View attachment 186885

Subotic out for 2 Weeks

View attachment 186884

Leeds V Derby

View attachment 186883

We go from 1-0 down to 2-1 up late on in the first half before they get an equalizer in the second half whilst Benteke netted another goal and looks to have dislodged Balotelli as the starting striker.

Europa League
Leeds V Goteborg

View attachment 186882

We were 1-0 up only thanks to an own goal but once they had a player sent off around 70 minutes in we really turned it up a notch with two more quick goals.

Leeds Qualify For 1st Knockout Rnd

View attachment 186881

League Table

View attachment 186880

So despite Rudiger doing all his moaning has nothing to worry about when it comes to underachieving with us just 3 points off top spot and just 1 point off second place. Could Champions League nights be on the Horizon.

Ighalo - 4.5
Clough - 5.
Trippier - 2.
Kouyate - 3.

I was leading the league by 8 points at start of December but we have already started to slow. Only 2 point gap now in mid-January. Have you managed to get any of the strikers scoring? Doukara is leading with 5 after playing most of the games. Also for the left wing have you tired Dallas? He’s the league top scorer with 21 goals on my save from the right or left wing.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 186591

December 2018

Leeds V West Ham

View attachment 186590

We came from behind twice in this match with both our goals coming from our wingers but we really should have kicked on and won this game having plenty of chances.

Bernard out for 2 Weeks!!

View attachment 186589

Crystal Palace V Leeds

View attachment 186588

Benteke puts us ahead before Palace get one back from a penalty just a couple of minutes later but in the end its a very late rare goal from centre back Subotic that seals the 3 points.

Europa League
Braga V Leeds

View attachment 186587

A back and forth match but we come out on top with an impressive 4-2 win with Benteke netting another brace, to think at the start of the season he was only playing Europa League matches.

We top our Europa League group ahead of Marseille thanks to goal difference in the end with a decent return of 5 wins from 6

View attachment 186586

Rudy out for 8 weeks! This could be a blessing in disguise as Man City and Liverpool are both trying to buy him but he may be too injured for a medical!

View attachment 186585

Leeds V Hull

View attachment 186584

A very good win against Hull with Barkley banging in a brace as our attacking trio destroy another team with some dazzling runs

I thought as we topped our group we may get a nice draw in the Europa League but instead get ****** Shakhtar Donetsk

View attachment 186583

Man Utd V Leeds

View attachment 186582

The wait goes on! Will we ever beat one of the original Top 5 in the league?

Leeds V West Brom

View attachment 186581

This was a crazy match! Balotelli put us 2-0 ahead first before West Brom came back in the second half netting a couple of goals themselves to even it all up but then we had Bernard score in the 85th minute to put us back ahead before Townsend sealed the win in the 91st minute.

Everton V Leeds

View attachment 186580

All the goals were scored inside half an hour in yet another back and forth game! We dont seem to be able to have an easy ride against any teams at the moment.

League Table

View attachment 186579

5th place as we reach the turn of the year and just 1 point behind second place and 1st place is also still within our grasp, but we need to start beating the big boys in the important matches.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 186249

January 2019 - Part 1

Ross Barkley wins Player of the Month for December after 4 goals in 6 games

View attachment 186246

Leeds V Sunderland

View attachment 186244

We were 2-0 up early on thanks to goals from Rudiger and Townsend before they get one back before the break, they then go on and equalize a minute into the second half but Townsend hits back almost immediately to win us the game.

We manage to get Ross Barkley to sign a new deal

View attachment 186243

Our Top scorer in the Championship now 3 years ago Doukara moves back down the league to Charlton for a nominal fee

View attachment 186242

FA Cup 3rd Rnd
Shrewsbury V Leeds

View attachment 186241

Its mainly the second string that get a run out in the Cup with Moses netting a brace before Byram made it 3, Shrewsbury managed to get one goal back but it wasnt enough to spark any sort of comeback.

Leeds V Chelsea

View attachment 186240

The near 2 and a half year wait is over as we finally beat one of the Top 5 and its only the ****** Champions Chelsea at that. Bernard put us ahead but we mainly had Ross Barkley having a crazy 7 minutes to thank for the impressive win as he nets a Hattrick.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 186219

January 2019 - Part 2

Tottenham V Leeds

View attachment 186218

We were 2-0 up but the game ended 2-2 with both sides scoring a goal a piece so close together that it was in the same minute.

Moses out for a Month After Getting Injured at the African Cup of Nations

View attachment 186189

Leeds V Arsenal

View attachment 186186

Benteke comes off the bench to grab the only goal of the game and all of a sudden we cant stop beating the big teams! We have had one **** of a tough month facing 3 of the top 6 and face 7th placed Leicester next.

Leicester V Leeds

View attachment 186184

Another hugely impressive win against a Leicester team who were in good form themselves, Balotelli grabbed two goals before they got one back late on but the comeback was to late.

Oh Poo - Rudy out for 3 Months

View attachment 186182

So i had two deals sorted for the summer with some players contracts expiring but i felt i better buy them now for small fees if we wanted to go for the League this season.

Javier Pastore signs for just £5.5Million

View attachment 186181

Javier Pastore - AMC

View attachment 186180

Filip Kostic joins from Stuttgart for just over £7Million and will be good cover on the wings especially as Moses and Bernard are both currently injured.

View attachment 186179

Filip Kostic - AMRLC

View attachment 186178

Chelsea are the big spenders in the Winter Window

View attachment 186177

League Table

View attachment 186176

Its one **** of a close season! We are joint top of the league with 2 other teams but any of the top 5 are still in with a chance for the Title with just 3 points in it, 7th place are only 6 points off it.

Leeds Utd

View attachment 185670

February 2019

Barkley Wins Back to Back Player of the Month Awards

View attachment 185669

FA Cup 4th Rnd
Leeds V Burnley

View attachment 185668

A few of the second string get a run out with Benteke netting a brace before Rudiger grabs a third in the second half.

Why do we never get an easy run in the Cups?

View attachment 185667

Leeds V Bournemouth

View attachment 185666

Wilson put them ahead in the first half but we managed to change it around early in the second half with a string of substitutions, Balotelli came off the bench and netted the equalizer 3 minutes later before Stuart Dallas made the most of a rare appearance to net a late winner.

We are now 8 matches unbeaten in the league since the end of December

View attachment 185665

Southampton V Leeds

View attachment 185664

A much easier win this time round with Balotelli snatching a couple of goals before Pastore grabs the third, I think having the two top strikers this season is really helping as neither seem to have too long of a bad run.

Leeds V Man City

View attachment 185663

The big 9 match unbeaten run in the league comes to an end as Man City or should i say Sergio Aguero ends our unbeaten run.

Bernard Out for 3 Weeks

View attachment 185662

Europa League 1st Knockout Rnd 1st Leg
Shakhtar V Leeds

View attachment 185661

A huge result as Sven Bender gets the only goal of the game away from home and sets us up nicely for the home leg.

FA Cup 5th Rnd
Chelsea V Leeds

View attachment 185660

We were ahead twice in this match with our new signings Pastore and Kostic linking up well for both goals but Chelsea managed to come back and dominate us later on in the game and were our of the FA Cup.

Europa League 1st Knockout Rnd 2nd Leg
Leeds V Shakhtar

View attachment 185659

A pretty even game that ends 0-0 which as we got the goal in the 1st leg sees us through to the next round of the Europa League.

It doesnt get any easier as we face Borussia Dortmund in the next round

View attachment 185658

League Table

View attachment 185657

After that hugely impressive unbeaten run in the league in recent weeks we are now just 1 point off top spot and even have a game in hand on Liverpool, this season was all about getting Champions League football but we could now be in with a chance of a Title Charge! Bringing in Pastore and Kostic now instead of in the Summer could be the difference!​

Doing very very well my friend ! You 've done some top signings ! Good luck with the games against Dortumund !!

Doing great mate. You have brought I'm some quality players for decent fees. I'm sure you can go on and win the league now the top 5 winless run is over. Kiu

Doing very very well my friend ! You 've done some top signings ! Good luck with the games against Dortumund !!
thanks mate
Doing great mate. You have brought I'm some quality players for decent fees. I'm sure you can go on and win the league now the top 5 winless run is over. Kiu
Yes mate, practically everyone i have bought so far has been transfer listed for some reason so it saves me from splashing out big fees for overpriced flops! thanks for reading

Leeds Utd

View attachment 185307

March 2019

Aston Villa V Leeds

View attachment 185306

Another decent win with Balotelli getting goals either side of a Akpom goal.

Newcastle V Leeds

View attachment 185305

A dominant performance but in the end we were pretty lucky to come away with all 3 points as Townsend gets the opener before Bernard doubled our lead just 3 minutes later, Newcastle managed to get one back in the second half and looked like they were going to equalizer but we just about snuck through

Europa League 2nd Knockout Rnd 1st Leg
Dortmund V Leeds

View attachment 185304

A pretty even game against Dortmund really shows how far we have come in our first season in Europe but Aubameyang netted twice for them either side of a rare Lewis Cook goal.

Leeds V Watford

View attachment 185303

Balotelli puts us ahead early on but Watford equalize just 5 minutes later before Winger Kostic seals the 3 points before half time with a brilliant solo goal dodging 3 defenders before chipping it over the keeper.

Title Challenge Hits a Huge Problem with Bernard Unlikely to play for the rest of the season

View attachment 185302

Barkley Sets a New Record for Most Man of the Matches With Leeds

View attachment 185301

Europa League 2nd Knockout Rnd 2nd Leg
Leeds V Dortmund

View attachment 185300

Dortmund had the better chances but we finished ours with Benteke netting a brace whilst Moses got the 3rd after setting up the first two, Dortmund got one back but it wasnt enough and we make the Quarter Finals with a 4-3 on agg win.

Derby V Leeds

View attachment 185299

Another pretty even game but we have Cook and Moses both score inside half an hour to secure all 3 points before they grab a very late consolation goal.

Townsend Breaks Assists Record

View attachment 185298

I Win Manager of the Month after 4 wins all by the 2-1 scoreline

View attachment 185297

League Table

View attachment 185296

We top the table! 4 straight wins with some easy fixtures coming up too and the League Title really could be a possibility now.
We are 3 points clear at the top of the table now and 9 points clear of 4th place so with 8 games to go Champions League qualification is almost assured now.

Good luck in the Europa ! Since you 've manage getting this far winning the trophie won't be a surprise !!!

Back