Let's Get Weird 3-4-3 (1st with every team tried)

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
Last night I bought a new striker, debut game he scored 8 goals and we won 24-0 in a competitive cup match, though it was against Swindon I think.

In 28 games I've won 27, drawn 1 and we're just under scoring 200 league goals this year. Regularly win by over 10 goals it's ridiculous

Average Joe

May 25, 2009
1 game left in the league and 2 cup finals to go. Scored well over 200 in the league, as I said I don't normally use downloaded tactics but this one is mental. (0 lost, 3 draws)

Got a 20 year old regen who is very good, but not ridiculous attribute wise and hes scored over 40 himself.

The striker that I bought has played around 20 and has scored over 40 too. Credit to the creator, this tactic is crazy

posi

Jan 5, 2011
Great tactic in home games but I have some problems in away games. Players don't get done most of the moments, rival scores a lot of goals.

bsup68

Sep 29, 2011
Uglev, Denmark
Attempted to save Birmingham from a drop to Leauge 2 with this tactic, took over just around christmas, a few things i found; Leaking goals a lot, like a bucket full of holes and that the man marking pulls attackers out of position a lot.
Well ended 2 points short of staying in the leauge, gonna test further if i don't get booted ofc :)

or maybe imma go with the 442 or brickwall

Last edited:

alphaguru

Mar 3, 2015
This is without a doubt the best tactic I used on FM15. It's a shame I only got my hands on it not long before FM16 came out.

We need a tactic like this in FM16. :p

Cyrilmichaels

Jun 28, 2015
Hey there @paj31
I looked through the thread, and was able to recreate the tactic based off all the possible information I was able to gather from the thread.
Tactic might not be what everyone else is used to, but it comes close.
I have 89 goals from 21 games in the league; avg 4.0 goals per game.
I mix it up with another tactic though so you can also try that.
Find both tactics attached.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: macacolider

paj31

Mar 29, 2020
Hey there @paj31
I looked through the thread, and was able to recreate the tactic based off all the possible information I was able to gather from the thread.
Tactic might not be what everyone else is used to, but it comes close.
I have 89 goals from 21 games in the league; avg 4.0 goals per game.
I mix it up with another tactic though so you can also try that.
Find both tactics attached.
thanks mate