Last night I bought a new striker, debut game he scored 8 goals and we won 24-0 in a competitive cup match, though it was against Swindon I think.

In 28 games I've won 27, drawn 1 and we're just under scoring 200 league goals this year. Regularly win by over 10 goals it's ridiculous

OK Just plugged this in first game for my Liverpool side and Smashed Everton 8-3 LOL

1 game left in the league and 2 cup finals to go. Scored well over 200 in the league, as I said I don't normally use downloaded tactics but this one is mental. (0 lost, 3 draws)

Got a 20 year old regen who is very good, but not ridiculous attribute wise and hes scored over 40 himself.

The striker that I bought has played around 20 and has scored over 40 too. Credit to the creator, this tactic is crazy

Great tactic in home games but I have some problems in away games. Players don't get done most of the moments, rival scores a lot of goals.

Attempted to save Birmingham from a drop to Leauge 2 with this tactic, took over just around christmas, a few things i found; Leaking goals a lot, like a bucket full of holes and that the man marking pulls attackers out of position a lot.
Well ended 2 points short of staying in the leauge, gonna test further if i don't get booted ofc :)

or maybe imma go with the 442 or brickwall

Last edited:
This is without a doubt the best tactic I used on FM15. It's a shame I only got my hands on it not long before FM16 came out.

We need a tactic like this in FM16. :p

hello...does anyone still have this tactic
thank you

Hey there @paj31
I looked through the thread, and was able to recreate the tactic based off all the possible information I was able to gather from the thread.
Tactic might not be what everyone else is used to, but it comes close.
I have 89 goals from 21 games in the league; avg 4.0 goals per game.
I mix it up with another tactic though so you can also try that.
Find both tactics attached.

Attachments

• v0lliz - 433.fmf
    39.7 KB · Views: 286
  • 343 IWB M's TWEAK_0133DA3A-AA0B-4C43-BEFA-BB247B4641F7.fmf
    40.2 KB · Views: 345
Last edited:
Hey there @paj31
I looked through the thread, and was able to recreate the tactic based off all the possible information I was able to gather from the thread.
Tactic might not be what everyone else is used to, but it comes close.
I have 89 goals from 21 games in the league; avg 4.0 goals per game.
I mix it up with another tactic though so you can also try that.
Find both tactics attached.
thanks mate