I dunno, Bournemouth are probably the weakest team in the league and you are pushing for a European spot without needing to use any long throw or corner exploits! I'd consider that pretty good.

Most other teams go through bad spells as well but it's likely your form will be pretty consistent with that tactic.

View attachment 220652

It seems my form is picking up, since im predicted 20th and going for around 7th id say not that bad! one of the best tactics on fm 15 for sure

Got 9th in premier league with Bournemouth a bad run of form cost us Europa.

W16 D6 L16

Started with bare scraps on money so the 1 cb was extremely leaky. But ****, was expected to get relegated and just shy of Europa! gonna do a second season and aim for champions league!!! i willl post my results when im about halfway in.

EDIT: i actually qualified for europa league!

Last edited:
So guys, I'm using this tactic on Low League Managementt (Vanarama South)
I got questions,
1. Do I need to change the Team Shape from Flexible to Standard?
(because people said to use Standard on low level league)

2. The Mentality is Counter, but my team attack so often,
but whenever they got counter attacked by opposite team,
I feel nervous because the defend space are so wide
and sometime the ball are overlap my defender,
then often result in One On One with my GK.
Is this the risk I get for using this tactic?
Or is there a way to fix this situation?

3. Does this tactic works on 15.3.0 ???

Sorry, I'm kinda newbie :)

Last edited:
BTW, is anyone playing this is FMC? I've never tried it and wanted to know if it worked there as well, or only in the full game....

View attachment 963024

2ND Season with bournemouth.

View attachment 963025

Spent 120 million second season. most of that money was in that 48 month exploit.

Looking forward to seeing how well this does.
Will post more results soon.

Slightly off-topic but how does the 48 month exploit work? Whenever I offer to buy players over 48 months of instalments, the clubs ask for much more money. How do you get around that?

Slightly off-topic but how does the 48 month exploit work? Whenever I offer to buy players over 48 months of instalments, the clubs ask for much more money. How do you get around that?

Negotiations..

Is it your skin that makes it able for you to see the opponents Position/Role/Duty?

Pretty crazy making 10 goals with only 6 clear cut chances but what is even more crazy is that Tottenham had 10 clear cut chances but only made 3 goals

Yes it is my skin. And yeah even though we had less chances this tactic slots every goal in every chance we get.

OI?

u speak with players in during match?

@HortonFM

Last edited:
Negotiations..

Whenever I negotiate they always say they will take, as an example £6m upfront, but if I offer £6m over 48 months, they want way more. I try to negotiate as much as possible but I always have to offer so much more money to pay over 48 months, they just won't accept otherwise. Does that happen to everyone else as well?

So, I'm now 25 games into my Barnsley season and I'm 3rd in the league, 2 points behind Tottenham in 2nd and 5 points behind Chelsea at the top but with a game in hand with the following record:
Pld 25 Won 16 Drawn 5 Lost 4 Scored 83 Conceded 47 GD 36 Pts 53What concerns me is the away form is very inconsistent:
Home
Pld
11 Won 10 Drawn 1 Lost 0 Scored 39 Conceded 14 GD 25 Pts 31
Away
Pld 14 Won 6 Drawn 4 Lost 4 Scored 44 Conceded 33 GD 11 Pts 22

As you can see from the above if the away form can be dealt with I would be walking away with this league