Um..I only have 2 goals from corners, so 99.9% of my goals are from open play :p
View attachment 960352

The set-ups still lead to goals though. And the long throw exploit aswell.

Also you have 2 goals in a month! How many league games have you played by the 20th September? Taking into account the international break aswell. Not many. See what its like at the end of the season.

The set-ups still lead to goals though. And the long throw exploit aswell.

Also you have 2 goals in a month! How many league games have you played by the 20th September? Taking into account the international break aswell. Not many. See what its like at the end of the season.

Man U doesn't even have anyone with long throws, so that's irrelevant.

But it's okay. Nobody's making you play this tactic. It's fun so I thought I'd share. Carry on otherwise.

After 10 games 7-2-1 with Feyenoord. 2nd now with 23 points and psv 1st with 27 points. Only problem i have is that i give away too many last minute penalties.

WOW a new tactic ;) will test. could you post a SS of your manchester united team. thanks for all the amazing tactics.

New challenge needed....

Should I try to keep Sunderland in the Prem? Or get Norwich back to the Prem in year one?

Decisions, decisiones....

The two side strikers are inverted foot?

Doesn't matter. I just have the AssMan suggest a squad and I go with whoever he chooses, cause I don't know any of these Eibar players anyways :p