Doesn't matter. I just have the AssMan suggest a squad and I go with whoever he chooses, cause I don't know any of these Eibar players anyways :p
oook, and when you go down to ten men?

where did you play Kevin Volland in your Man Utd Save

Very interesting tactic my man !!

How would you implement long throws in the throw in set pieces ? And What if I wanna have same guy from both left & right?

Thx

Very interesting tactic my man !!

How would you implement long throws in the throw in set pieces ? And What if I wanna have same guy from both left & right?

Thx

You could set up the long throws to use the exploit from another tactic. I never have anyone with long throw attributes, so I didn't put it in there.

You can use the same guy from left and right if you want too, doesn't matter.

How can you be sure that the manual marking will work correctly against every formation? :)

Who are the strikers supposed to be marking? :)

How can you be sure that the manual marking will work correctly against every formation? :)

Who are the strikers supposed to be marking? :)

The specifics aren't too important, it's just important that they're marking someone. This makes sure they drop back and help in defense instead of just sitting on their arses waiting for your team to get the ball back and go on attack.

Right striker should mark someone on the left - LM, LW, someone over there. Left Striker should mark someone on the right. Center striker should mark MC or AMC or someone in the middle.

Will possible each doings Filters To Be Faster one Jocks SEARCH , I have some difficulty in making this ... thanks.

Does this work in the Singaporean League? If so, I think we can confirm it works for all leagues. :)