FOr those who want to use the short corner exploit, i recomend you to change the corner taker to the Central Defender, and put both fullbacks waiting in the back, or elese only 1 player will stay at the back and you will propably be countered if you dont score.

put one outer striker at near post, and another on the far post, and leave the rest like it is. :) you will have the corner exploit but more stable at the back :)

well done, you got my thumbs up for weird tactic, love those result!!

And for you hater who just pm'd me saying I'm a cheat :p 6 saves all season, last one was February, it's now April, so yes, Eibar slayed Madrid twice. Deal with it (H)
View attachment 221409

Just plugged it in a test save with atletico madrid:

View attachment 221405 View attachment 221404 View attachment 221403 View attachment 221402

View attachment 221401 View attachment 221400 View attachment 221399 View attachment 221398
View attachment 221396 View attachment 221395
the only thing i changed was the STCR from DLF A to F9 and used the player instructions for the F9 from http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/344301-bluths-3-striker-madness.html. Also i use players with long flat throw ppm, which adds a lot of goals.Great tactic mate!

Last edited:
I never saw one team concede so many goals and still remain at top :) eibar defence must suck so much that they have most conceded goals than most of the league teams have scored xD

Oh yeah, their defense is absolutely horrible. And no money at all to bring anyone in. This tactic would be even better if a team actually has a defender or two.

View attachment 221377
Not bad! First game using this tactic. Our biggest victory in all competions before this match was 3-1(friendlies excluded). 8-0 home to PSV in the Champions League is unbelivable! 12 CCC. Will this also work away, I wonder...

Last edited:
I'm going to give this tactic a try starting with Guiseley and starting with Chilie 2014 that way I start end of may and gives me 2 months all of june and all of July until August 5th/9th to prepare for the upcoming season in the vanarama Conference North to try out this tactic