Out of curiosity, will you be adding Ched Evans into the next database? currently training with Sheffield United again.

HEy LFCMarshall
i know that FM14 is for you close theme but i wanna have one asking please
could you edit your last FM2014 update with add these two changes the same stats/attributes technical, physical, mental for Cristiano Ronaldo and Ricardo Quaresma the same how in your FM2015update
ony these 2 changes plzzz, your FM14 last update was fantastic job and i know its hard work to do it but these 2 changes take you few minutes
can you put this file in your fm 2014 transer update or replace your last file with new who added this 2 small changes (CR7 and RQ7)
cheers mate

Why don't you do it?

HEy LFCMarshall
i know that FM14 is for you close theme but i wanna have one asking please
could you edit your last FM2014 update with add these two changes the same stats/attributes technical, physical, mental for Cristiano Ronaldo and Ricardo Quaresma the same how in your FM2015update
ony these 2 changes plzzz, your FM14 last update was fantastic job and i know its hard work to do it but these 2 changes take you few minutes
can you put this file in your fm 2014 transer update or replace your last file with new who added this 2 small changes (CR7 and RQ7)
cheers mate
sorry dont work on it any longer and i have uninstalled all of FM14
Out of curiosity, will you be adding Ched Evans into the next database? currently training with Sheffield United again.

Yes i will :)

thanks for information LFC Marshall
what a pity,
ps. sory for spam
thanks a lot and ALL the best and stay strong ;D

Some Contract news:

- "Danny Grainger, Dan Hanford and Steven Rigg have agreed new deals which keeps them at Carlisle until the summer of 2016"
"
Middlesbrough winger Albert Adomah committed to a deal through to 2017."

And of course Oscar @ Chelsea's new deal until 2019. Should probably raise his wages quite a lot, he is only on 40 000 atm.

I was hoping you could take a look at Middlesbrough winger Adam Reach. I think most of our team is pretty fairly assessed, but not Reach. He'd never get anywhere near to becoming a regular in the 1st team on FM, yet he's established himself as one of the 1st names on the team sheet this season for us.

I don't want to suggest what his PA/CA should be because I don't really know too much about it (and don't like to know) and I don't want to be too biased but I'd say he should be a regular starter in a good championship team, with the potential to be a decent Premier league player eventually.

Now, if you can also give Cristiano Ronaldo 21 for all attacking and physical attributes and 201 CA/PA then I'd be impressed :-D I hate the attribute weighting thing they have, it's impossible to make a realistic replica of Ronaldo to do him justice. Its possible for him hit real life stats if you play as Real Madrid but unfortunately I dont think the likes of Ronaldo and Messi will ever do 50, 60, 70 goals a season under an AI manager on FM.

I was hoping you could take a look at Middlesbrough winger Adam Reach. I think most of our team is pretty fairly assessed, but not Reach. He'd never get anywhere near to becoming a regular in the 1st team on FM, yet he's established himself as one of the 1st names on the team sheet this season for us.

I don't want to suggest what his PA/CA should be because I don't really know too much about it (and don't like to know) and I don't want to be too biased but I'd say he should be a regular starter in a good championship team, with the potential to be a decent Premier league player eventually.

Now, if you can also give Cristiano Ronaldo 21 for all attacking and physical attributes and 201 CA/PA then I'd be impressed :-D I hate the attribute weighting thing they have, it's impossible to make a realistic replica of Ronaldo to do him justice. Its possible for him hit real life stats if you play as Real Madrid but unfortunately I dont think the likes of Ronaldo and Messi will ever do 50, 60, 70 goals a season under an AI manager on FM.

I agree on this (regarding Reach).

Some Contract news:

- "Danny Grainger, Dan Hanford and Steven Rigg have agreed new deals which keeps them at Carlisle until the summer of 2016"
"
Middlesbrough winger Albert Adomah committed to a deal through to 2017."

And of course Oscar @ Chelsea's new deal until 2019. Should probably raise his wages quite a lot, he is only on 40 000 atm.

done

Done mate

and i agree, Ronaldo and Messi will never reach the figures in real life on the game which is bizarre considering it is usually the other way around!
Mazzarri was sacked from Inter

Done, and replaced with Mancini

Inter Milan signed 17 y/o Boris Rapajic from Hajduk Split today too.

Hey LFCMarshall,

I'm a supporter of ajax for a long time now and i think some tings should be corrected, I will try to do this as objective as possible.

Finances
Balance: The balance should be around 100 million. Past years they received a lot of money with the CL and selling players like eriksen, but ajax didn't spent that much. They have a new philosophy of not spending ridiculous amounts of money on players.

Transfer Budget: Now this is hard to say but in my opinion this should be higher then 15 million.

Other Income: The kit sponsors should be added, they now have a deal with Aegon of 10 million euros but in Jan. 2015 they will get a new kit sponsor that pays 8 million and 2 million in bonuses, and a kit sponsor for the youth teams that sponsors 2.5 million.

Coaches
I my opinion bergkamp his potential should be a bit higher considering that stam's potential is 160.

Players
Some youth players a missing. For example justin kluivert (son of patrick kluivert) and joe van der sar (son of edwin van der sar).

Ajax U-19 is considerably the best youth team in the world and i think some of the player should have a higher potential. for example muric and van de beek. Nouri is incredible but i don't know if one of these players should have a potential of -10 since i don't know how extremely rare -10. What I also find strange is the fact that el ghazi has a potential of -8 while kischna has -9 because they are really similar and el ghazi actually performs better then kischna.

Also the potential of klaassen definitely should be higher, he has possibly the highest potential in the first team. The potential of fischer should be a bit lower, before is injury he didn't perform at all. Bazoer maybe should be a bit higher, he is a great prospect. Denswil's potential should be lower as veltman. Van rhijn should be a bit higher, he is showing great progress this year. Also the potential of lucas andersen should be higher, it is said he performs extremely well on trainings. Also last few weeks he is playing as a midfielder and you can definitely see he is starting to feel comfortable more and more and actually showing how good he is.

Please keep in mind that this i my opinion when a look at the potential ratings and i try to do this as objective as possible.

I hope it is helpful ;)

Hey LFCMarshall,

I'm a supporter of ajax for a long time now and i think some tings should be corrected, I will try to do this as objective as possible.

Finances
Balance: The balance should be around 100 million. Past years they received a lot of money with the CL and selling players like eriksen, but ajax didn't spent that much. They have a new philosophy of not spending ridiculous amounts of money on players.

Transfer Budget: Now this is hard to say but in my opinion this should be higher then 15 million.

Other Income: The kit sponsors should be added, they now have a deal with Aegon of 10 million euros but in Jan. 2015 they will get a new kit sponsor that pays 8 million and 2 million in bonuses, and a kit sponsor for the youth teams that sponsors 2.5 million.

Coaches
I my opinion bergkamp his potential should be a bit higher considering that stam's potential is 160.

Players
Some youth players a missing. For example justin kluivert (son of patrick kluivert) and joe van der sar (son of edwin van der sar).

Ajax U-19 is considerably the best youth team in the world and i think some of the player should have a higher potential. for example muric and van de beek. Nouri is incredible but i don't know if one of these players should have a potential of -10 since i don't know how extremely rare -10. What I also find strange is the fact that el ghazi has a potential of -8 while kischna has -9 because they are really similar and el ghazi actually performs better then kischna.

Also the potential of klaassen definitely should be higher, he has possibly the highest potential in the first team. The potential of fischer should be a bit lower, before is injury he didn't perform at all. Bazoer maybe should be a bit higher, he is a great prospect. Denswil's potential should be lower as veltman. Van rhijn should be a bit higher, he is showing great progress this year. Also the potential of lucas andersen should be higher, it is said he performs extremely well on trainings. Also last few weeks he is playing as a midfielder and you can definitely see he is starting to feel comfortable more and more and actually showing how good he is.

Please keep in mind that this i my opinion when a look at the potential ratings and i try to do this as objective as possible.

I hope it is helpful ;)

Ill take a look, although i dont add new sponsorship deals so its fair on every team (as i wouldnt be able to go through them all)

Ty :)

I just checked feyenoord and psv in the eredivisie to see if they both also only had the tv money as income. It turns out they also have some sort of sponsors (multiple income sources). Which is strange because ajax only has tv income, might be a mistake of SI games.

But I understand, updating the players etc already is a **** of a lot work! Thanks for doing such a good job :)

****, new update. Good jobs.
How many changes have you made? Some mayor ones? I am right now in good Leeds save. Doing long one, but now thinking if I should start a new one. Start of Nov, so I would not lose much.

Did you changed C.Austin this update? He seems a bit weak this FM.

3400 changes, mainly to the Scandinavian leagues this update but in the download description is the info on whats been changed

Austin was challenging for england and top scorer in the Prem on my game