LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anybody has mentioned, but an increase in Apostolos Vellios' ratings is required.

Jordan Rhodes too. He deserves a little hike.

marsh, you are a true legend, thanks for all the amazing work and for the time and effort you put in, top man :D

Hey marshall, first of all I just want to thank you for your update. I am sure all of us appreciate your work.

I don't mean to be bugging you. In fact, I have been checking out all the posts in this thread, and I wish to clear things up
so that the same question will not be asked again. Many people, including me, who play with the 12.04 version of fm
do not seem to be able to get the patch going. However, it seems you don't have problems.

So that leaves you with either just 12.0 or the 12.1 patch. You can check this out in game by going to preferences,
then game status and check the version-> 12.xx and just tell us what that is. That will probably answer our questions better than "I'm using the official patch," or "I'm using the only patch," because there is clearly more than one patch.

I don't mean any disrespect to you by quoting you and I apologize if it will make you feel bad but I just wanted to clear things up, because there are a lot of people just waiting to go with your update but can't because it doesn't apply on the 12.04 version. Thanks

Not sure if anybody has mentioned, but an increase in Apostolos Vellios' ratings is required.

Jordan Rhodes too. He deserves a little hike.
ep
Hey marshall, first of all I just want to thank you for your update. I am sure all of us appreciate your work.

I don't mean to be bugging you. In fact, I have been checking out all the posts in this thread, and I wish to clear things up
so that the same question will not be asked again. Many people, including me, who play with the 12.04 version of fm
do not seem to be able to get the patch going. However, it seems you don't have problems.

So that leaves you with either just 12.0 or the 12.1 patch. You can check this out in game by going to preferences,
then game status and check the version-> 12.xx and just tell us what that is. That will probably answer our questions better than "I'm using the official patch," or "I'm using the only patch," because there is clearly more than one patch.

I don't mean any disrespect to you by quoting you and I apologize if it will make you feel bad but I just wanted to clear things up, because there are a lot of people just waiting to go with your update but can't because it doesn't apply on the 12.04 version. Thanks

i understand what you mean and im using the very first patch, so it differs to others
BUT
reason why its so annoying is that ive been doing it for three years and every year it doesnt matter what official patch you run it with the game works... and 100% of the time people are just making stupid little errors and not reading instructions properly

there have never been problems before so i dont know why there is this time

Update your use several years and never did not have a problem I'll eat here, I admit the first time the original game but I do not want advice is now also used to patch 12.0.4 and pity of it is not

Other prepared database works but yours is simply the best and here it used to

sorry for bad English

Last edited:
Danny Rose from Newport to Fleetwood
Lee Fowler from Wrexham to Fleetwood

Not sure if this already been posted but new staff line ups for

Sunderland
Manager Martin O'Neill
First Team Coach Steve Walford
GK Coach Seamus McDonagh
Fitness Coach Jim Henry
Fitness Coach Mike Clegg
Coach Keith Bertschin
Coach Stephen Clemence
Scout Bobby "pop" Robson
Physio Dave Galley
Physio Peter Brand
Physio David Binningsley

Everyone else is gone now from the club Spink, Black etc etc

Chelsea sign 3 brothers from Luton Town.

Twins Rio and Cole Dasilva, 12, as well as their 13-year-old sibling Jay, have joined the Blues academy.

Proof and more Proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back