LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much work for such little changes, LFCMarshall will be uploading a new version within a few weeks with another league updated so I see no point.

I'm just editing for myself really :)

Just browse around the Date editor yourself, you should pick it up no problem.

Ah, I wasn't sure if uploading a database is a long process or not. I guess it is, my apologies.

I'll try again later maybe.

transfers done since last release and alot more leagues,

all extra leagues down to alexander01,

So I understood that you will update once again a you will made more transfers so colud yo do this transfers for me please?

Souleymane Diamoutene from Lecce to Levski (Sofia)
Cristovao Ramos from Anorthosis to Levski (Sofia)
Jose Carlos Junior from Slavia to Levski (Sofia) (on loan)
Ilias Haddad to CSKA (Sofia)
Spas Delev from CSKA (Sofia) to Mersin
Michel Platini from CSKA (Sofia) to Dinamo Bucuresti
Antonio Tomas Gonzalez to CSKA (Sofia)

P.S. When the release will be ready

Apologies if this has been mentioned but for tactics what version of tactics should I be using (eg. tactics catered to 12.0.0, 12.0.04 etc). A reply would be great.

Props on the update too Marshall, cheers for putting the effort in. Any chance of putting Celtic in administration as well, just for lols?

Everton signed Francisco Junior from Man City.

End loans such as Paynter, Henry, Donovan, Keane, etc...

Apologies if this has been mentioned but for tactics what version of tactics should I be using (eg. tactics catered to 12.0.0, 12.0.04 etc). A reply would be great.

Props on the update too Marshall, cheers for putting the effort in. Any chance of putting Celtic in administration as well, just for lols?

dont really matter with tactics

and no about celtic haha

Everton signed Francisco Junior from Man City.

End loans such as Paynter, Henry, Donovan, Keane, etc...

okay, and only keane, henry and donovan done at the minute, anymore let me know

Hi guys,

I know you have already talk about french team budget, but it's so difficult find the post.
So, how can i fix the problem of all the french team, ligue 1 and 2 have 0 budget? Exept PSG....
Which are the correct amount I have to put in the Editor?
How i know , for example, between Nantes,Le Havre, Metz...have more money in ligue 2? Something random?

Hi LFC Marshall, really need help! sorry if its been asked before. Iv downloaded your jan transfer update and put it in the editor data folder in sports interactive folderas instructed. When i start new game and select the update file it comes up twice but its only in the editor data folder once. Anyway i only select one of them as they obv cant be both chose. When the game is loaded it hasnt worked. Any ideas what to do?

Cheers

Hi guys,

I know you have already talk about french team budget, but it's so difficult find the post.
So, how can i fix the problem of all the french team, ligue 1 and 2 have 0 budget? Exept PSG....
Which are the correct amount I have to put in the Editor?
How i know , for example, between Nantes,Le Havre, Metz...have more money in ligue 2? Something random?
i dont understand what you mean, in editor you just change the budgets, save and run a new game...

Hi LFC Marshall, really need help! sorry if its been asked before. Iv downloaded your jan transfer update and put it in the editor data folder in sports interactive folderas instructed. When i start new game and select the update file it comes up twice but its only in the editor data folder once. Anyway i only select one of them as they obv cant be both chose. When the game is loaded it hasnt worked. Any ideas what to do?

Cheers

cheers the other one haha,

and not really.. look at the changes made ad how big the file is etc, the biggest will be the right one usually

hiya buddy. just wondering when u'll be bringing out ur udate as i'm looking 4ward 2 it :D
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back