LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
still doesnt work tried both of them individualy, cheers though. i dont have to untick or tick anything in the prefernece bit do i? i am going on the basis that rangers havnt got -10 at the start that it hasnt worked

you will be doign something wrong, the rangers point deduction will be done unless you have an older version, check to see if anything else is done

It's probably the 100th time someone's asked you, but Torres's finishing, composure and maybe even decisions should be under 15. In every save I start, he's Chelsea,s top goalscorer. I know he's playing better IRL, but he's just too good at scoring in fm. Also, Chicharito scored 35+ goals in the BPL alone in my first season managing Arsenal. I mean...he's talented and did score 20 goals last season, but they were 20 in all competitions, he's just too good. Maybe World Class potential, but not world class right now. I mean, Welbeck is benching him for the last month or two.
Soldado would deserve a slight CA upgrade and Negredo a slight CA downgrade.

torres yes, hernandez aint exactly that good, just plays for a team that relays on him with rooney dropping deep... and ive never saw him get over 20 so maybe a lucky season

will do soldado and negredo

Henrik Ojamma should definetly have at least 3 and a half stars as CA as he is too under rated in the game

Chicharito often gets 40+ goals a season. I wouldn't worry about it. I got 81 goals with Messi one year and he doesn't need a decrease

i dont understand what you mean, in editor you just change the budgets, save and run a new game...

cheers the other one haha,

and not really.. look at the changes made ad how big the file is etc, the biggest will be the right one usually

I know i can change by myself, save and run a new game..
Im asking..which kind of number i have to write in the editor to give the correct budget to each team??
I wont do how much i like, but i want follow something real.
In your LFC Marshall January's transfer update, you wrote the budget for french teams are changed.
How much you change the budget? Did you follow something real (like how much they are spending this year, or you put the same budget like the past FM) or it's a fantasy budget from your mind??
Did you change also Ligue 2 team?

Few upgrades m8

Saido Berahino (He's T Henry like, maybe put Run Down Left Curls Ball Cuts Inside as well as accomplished LW)
David Edwards (20 in cm)
Kightly (returned from injury well)
Steven Fletcher (best player by a long shot gotta be mid/high 140's)
Nathan Redmond (Very Christiano Ronaldo like at his age maybe some of his preffered moves)
Jordan Rhodes (up again)
Matt Phillips
Jimmy Kebe
Jason Roberts
Noel Hunt
Bradley Wright Phillips
Adam Federichi
Daniel Ayala
David Fox
Simeon Jackson
Grant Holt (needs to be high 130's)
Declan Ruud
Jonny Howson (make a MRC)
Bradley Johnson (overated needs a decrease)
John Ruddy
Wayne Hennessey
Surman (need to take lb off him aswell and add AML)
Pilkington
Sessegnon ( Another boost and maybe M/AMRLC as a position and say 14 as a st
Mclean needs a better crossing attribute
Seb Laarson (Take off wing back and make him an M/AMRC)
Craig Gardner
Victor Moses
Billy Sharp
Lallalna
Guly De Prado ( AMRL ST)
Peter Whittingham
Isael Mcleod
Midson
Grabban
Wes Thomas
Matt Tubbs
Jamie Vardy
Kyle Mcfadzean
Tyrone Barnett
Paul Benson
Jamie Vardy
Callum Ball

Bourmouth and Crawley and Fleetwoods finances/wages/budget increased.

Di Canio to have a huge PA and a higher CA like 110 or something

I always find m8 as a good rule of thumb to go through the teams and make sure the best players at the club have the highest ability. Your an intelligent lad so you should be alright. lol :) If not i dont mind having a butchers at the lower league teams.

Last edited:
I know i can change by myself, save and run a new game..
Im asking..which kind of number i have to write in the editor to give the correct budget to each team??
I wont do how much i like, but i want follow something real.
In your LFC Marshall January's transfer update, you wrote the budget for french teams are changed.
How much you change the budget? Did you follow something real (like how much they are spending this year, or you put the same budget like the past FM) or it's a fantasy budget from your mind??
Did you change also Ligue 2 team?

budget in my mind pal, literally just gave them something lik 3-6million

then the bigger teams a little bit more, with psg the only rich team

Think De Gea deserves a little bit of a boost back to his CA. Since you decreased him, he's been fantastic. Winning us points on his own.

And to the Chicha doubters, if he 'needs' downgrading... God help Andy Carroll, Jordan Henderson, Fernando Torres, David Luiz... etc.

IMO SI's got him (Chicha) right, remember he is 23, coming into the prime as an ST, not some 18 year old wonderkid.

Downloaded ur file but dont no what to do..how do i go about extracting the file and getting it on into my game so i can use the download??? Not very good with computers as you may guess lol

Downloaded ur file but dont no what to do..how do i go about extracting the file and getting it on into my game so i can use the download??? Not very good with computers as you may guess lol

Documents/ SI / FM12 / Editor data... If there is no editor data folder there, then create one

Hi Billie. Can you please do some minor update for FC Zenith?

Out
S. Puygrenier to Nancy FREE
A. Ionov to Kuban' Krasnodar N/A
M. Lumb to Freiburg LOAN
N. Bocharov to Rubin Kazan N/A
I. Cheminava to Sibir Novosibirsk N/A
S. Murikhin to Terek Grozny FREE

In
A. Arshavin from Arsenal LOAN

Thank you mate.

Okayy

and new update wont be until next week now, but will have at least 10+ completed leagues more done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back