LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslav Stoch deserves CA/PA increase and also slightly increase his long shots please. He is on fire for Fenerbahce this season and many bigs clubs keep eye on him.

Zeki Fryers, the Keane twins, Larnell Cole, Daehli and Van Veltzen need an update...they should all have 2.5 star potential at least.

Lyon need a slight a downgrade in reputation. Good french team, yes, but they're a class below the best in the world, yet they are usually competing with those teams to sign world class players.

Javier Hernandez definitely needs a slight downgrade.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto deserves a CA/PA upgrade (and an upgrade in Composure) and should have the ppm 'Tries to play his way out of trouble'. Been one of the best fullbacks in the PL this season.

Udinese deserve an upgrade in their reputation.

Alrite Billie.. Is it possible to load yours and pros updates together on the same game?

I like your CA/PA updates which are usually dead on and pros got some decent stuff like real agents etc..

Lyon need a slight a downgrade in reputation. Good french team, yes, but they're a class below the best in the world, yet they are usually competing with those teams to sign world class players.

Javier Hernandez definitely needs a slight downgrade.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto deserves a CA/PA upgrade (and an upgrade in Composure) and should have the ppm 'Tries to play his way out of trouble'. Been one of the best fullbacks in the PL this season.

Udinese deserve an upgrade in their reputation.
okay
Alrite Billie.. Is it possible to load yours and pros updates together on the same game?

I like your CA/PA updates which are usually dead on and pros got some decent stuff like real agents etc..
nope sorry mate! its either agents and more transfers or ca/pa changes :)

Players in to Birmingham
Caleb Forlan - 1 year Contract
Cian Hughton - 1 year contract
Erik Husseklep - Season Loan - 1.5m Future Fee?
Peter Rampage - Season Loan
Andros Townsend - Season Loan

Great Work, By the Way

You will pe release an update ? Or the 19.02.2012 update is the last ?

quick correction, suggestion, and question.

Pescara's Ciro Immobile is co-owned by Juventus and Genoa, and will probably be heading to Genoa after the season to get some Serie A experience.
Genoa sign Immobile and Carvalho | Football Italia | www.football-italia.net

Also, I know it is difficult but I hope Juventus youth do get increase, as they are currently 1st in the Primavera (U20), champions of Viareggio Cup, in the finals of the Coppa Italia of Primavera.
Summary - Campionato Nazionale Primavera - Italy - Results, fixtures, tables and news - Soccerway
Torneo di Viareggio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are also currently doing well in the U-15 and U-17 divisions, but I can't find any league standings lol.

Also, did the Juventus first team get a boost? I downloaded the latest update but couldn't find any changes except transfers. The chairman is still willing to sell lol... It might just be that the patch isn't working on the 12.04 version.

Thanks for reading my suggestion.

Boca Juniors are now an affiliated club of Barcelona. Barcelona have now first right to sign players from Boca Juniors and Boca get financial aid

Another Russian stadium move - FC Zenit are moving into Gazprom-Arena (already in the DB) when it is completed. I wonder why SI didn't include these?

There are acutally a couple more clubs moving into new stadia for the WC. The others are:
Baltika > Kaliningrad
Rubin Kazan > Kazan
FC Rostov > Rostov-na-Donu
Volga NN > Nizhniy Novgorod
Mordovia > Saransk
Kuban > Krasnodar
Krylja Sovetov > Samara

Edit: Disregard the above. While those stadia are in the DB, unlike the Dinamo and Zenit ones the above are still in the proposal phase.

Last edited:
Mike Marsh is U18 manager at Liverpool. Please add him as a youth coach. I always have to make this change myself after downloading your latest updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back