LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeap Marshall, my bad. Please refer to my edited post in the page before this one. Thank you and YNWA!

Last edited:
I'm assuming all German transfers/loans are done? I don't need to list them?

any idea when next update be out, will rangers and portsmouthboth in inadmin and have points deducted

any idea when next update be out, will rangers and portsmouthboth in inadmin and have points deducted

I don't know. My guess would be some time next week, but don't quote me on that ;)

AFAIK, both will be in admin, but only rangers will have points deducted. It is to do with how the editor works in that you can only edit one set of nation rules in one file.

Proposed Bundesliga CP/PA changes - based on season

Leverkusen
Lars Bender (CA increase)

Bayern
Bastian Schweinsteiger (CA increase) - great season before he got injured
Ivica Olic (CA decrease)

BVB
Chris Lowe (CA/PA increase) - he has been good this season, and he is pretty pathetic in FM
Jakub Blaszczykowski aka 'Kuba' (CP/PA incease) - good season, regardless he is underated in FM
Kevin Großkreutz (CA/PA increase)

Gladbach
Marco Reus - 18 in Attacker position
Juan Arango (CA increase)
Marc-Andre ter Stegen (CA increase) - arguably the best keeper so far this season
Patrick Herrmann (CA/PA increase) - great season so far (6gls, 6a), great talent
Dante (CA increase)
Roman Neustädter (CA/PA increase)
Martin Stranzl (CA increase)
Filip Daems (CA increase)
Mike Hanke (CA increase)
Tony Jantschke (CA/PA increase)

HSV
Gokhan Tore (CA/PA increase) - probably their best player ATM

Nurnberg
Adam Hlousek (CA/PA increase)
Dominic Maroh (CA/PA increase)

Schalke
Joel Matip (CA/PA increase)
Ralf Fahrmann (CA decrease)

Stuttgart
Martin Harnik (CA/PA increase)
Cacau (CA decrease)

Bremen
Claudio Pizarro (CA increase)
Aaron Hunt (CA increase)

Edit: Actually Barrios doesn't need a downgrade. Yes he hasn't been performing, but I think that is more to do with Lewandowski growing as a player in the last 6 months, and Barrios comming back from injury, which is always difficult. Especially when your competition is in the form Lewandowski is in. His stats will go down a little during the injury anyway.
Okayy
Yeap Marshall, my bad. Please refer to my edited post in the page before this one. Thank you and YNWA!
Yepp
I'm assuming all German transfers/loans are done? I don't need to list them?
not all, but I ain't got time to do anymore
probably Saturday bUt not deffinate, and only one team can have a points deduction due to nation rules, can't get around that

The Bundesliga ones are done though, right?

not all, i said at the very start it wouldnt be no way near as detailed because i havent got time this year, check it over and have a look but id say only 50% are done at max

Have you tested with pompeys debt that they can go into administration on the game on there own. Basically you put there balance to a - figure plus being well over the wage budget and put there loan repayment dates say 20/7/11 so even more money goes out the club on that day.. the game itself would then put them into administartion. Be a way round if you cant start them off in admin, same with port vale. I sware this worked for me before so might be worth a test. And be a cool thing to come up in the news feed.

Also Hereford sacked Jamie Pitman hes been made a coach bizare. And Richard O'Kelly is now manager.

Ok had a test with Pompey m8. I put 2 loans one of 16m CVA which they already have and added one of 14m. Both start dates 7.7.11 on the loan and end dates 5.11.11. I also put there balance to -20million. And 40k over wage budget. They were paying 8m a month off which obvs couldnt do and went into admin on the game on the 23rd of july 2011. And were docked 10 points :)

EDIT:

http://www.footballeconomy.com/content/portsmouth-debts-total-£50m

There debt is actually 50m too which was a good guess

So if you want there balance to be like -2million and the loan debt to 50m all to be paid off in a few months it might take a bit longer but eventually they should go into admin. So CVA of 16m loan debt of 14m and another one of 20m

EDIT: After i did the above and after a couple of more loans taken out as an attemp to restructure the debt they went into administartion on Oct 7th. Be a pretty good challange to try and avoid administration tbf or just prepare yourself for it which is what clubs do IRL when they know that the **** is about top hit the fan. But hey it works anyways. Whether you can do it on a smaller scale with Port Vale i''ll check it out.

Last edited:
That football economy site is pretty good actually and after reading a few things on it. Cardiff.... YOU'RE NEXT!!!

With Port Vale i had them 10 million in debt (5m to bank 5m to State) with the same payment deadlines as Pompey and a -2m balance. They went into admin on 10.7.2011 and Came out of it by august 5th. And so on my current save Pompey and Port Vale have 10 point deductions.

But Port Vale's debt is 4m IRL or there or there abouts so that may still be enough to send them into admin on the game your have to test that out m8.

Last edited:
Loans
Sebastian Dubarbier (FC Lorient) to Cordoba CF
Jaoquin Navarro Jimenez (Mallorca) to Cordoba CF

Perhaps Marco Reus should actually have 20 in ST position as that is where he has played most this season.

Also, Havard Nordtveit from Gladbach needs a slight CA boost.

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (increase CA)
Jefferson Farfán (increase CA)
Christian Fuchs (increase CA)

Last edited:
Okayy

@Seany - no idea, when there is a date a thread will be made by one of the admins

About the players going on free transfer to Feyenoord 1/7/12 they all should get a little boost in PA imo, Vormer iirc has around 140 which is too low for a talented midfielder, same with Janmaat and Goossens. I feel that especially Janmaat en Vormer could become decent players for bigger clubs than Feyenoord in the long run.

Also, please please please change the expectations to 5th place as they are in real life. Its so frustrating seeing a team with no money (they should have 0 euro to spend at start of the game) and so much inexperienced young players having to become a title challenger while theres a lot of better teams.

Also this got confirmed today:
1/7/12 Dusan Tadic FC Groningen to FC Twente, 5m euro iirc.

About the players going on free transfer to Feyenoord 1/7/12 they all should get a little boost in PA imo, Vormer iirc has around 140 which is too low for a talented midfielder, same with Janmaat and Goossens. I feel that especially Janmaat en Vormer could become decent players for bigger clubs than Feyenoord in the long run.

Also, please please please change the expectations to 5th place as they are in real life. Its so frustrating seeing a team with no money (they should have 0 euro to spend at start of the game) and so much inexperienced young players having to become a title challenger while theres a lot of better teams.

Also this got confirmed today:
1/7/12 Dusan Tadic FC Groningen to FC Twente, 5m euro iirc.

what are the transfers, i wouldnt have done them, and i cant change season predictions

Goossens: NEC -> Feyenoord 1/7/12 on free, also position add MC
Vormer: Roda JC -> Feyenoord 1/7/12 on free
Janmaat: Heerenveen -> Feyenoord 1/7/12 on free.

They were mentioned a few pages ago by some1 else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back