Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Maxwell from Fleetwood to Cambridge United, Loan until end of Jan.

are you going to add sheffield united new co-owner Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and adjust money available for them?

I think i saw someone earlier say Metresacker was Arsenals new captain, they definitely lied to you :S Vermaelen is still Captain and Arteta is Vice, then Metresacker/Wilshere

No Mertesacker is captain then Arteta. Look on Arsenal.com

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4

No Mertesacker is captain then Arteta. Look on Arsenal.com

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk 4

you couldn't be more wrong, Vermaelen is current Arsenal captain, he is injured and so is Arteta that is why Mertesacker has the armband.

Hi guys, Marshall

I have a problem. Here is the thing: I donated to you and you send me your update (it was around 2.9.2013), I played a little, with no problems, and then, your official update (7.9.2013) came out.

So, I decided to download it and try it. I deleted the old file (2.9) and put in the new one (7.9, official), BUT when I try to start a game, and I'm picking up nations, where I want to play. It shows me indicator at Spain and Netherlands, the indicator says that "Require maximum of 18 teams for Eerste divisie, found 20" (for Netherlands) and "Require minimum of 20 teams for La Liga, found only 17 and Require maximum of 22 teams for Liga Adelante, found 25" (for Spain).

I tried few things:
1, I checked the integrity fo FM in Steam (4 mistakes were found, repaired) = Didn't help
2, I tried to put back the old update, and it is not working too! :(

What is the problem, then?

Also, one "huge mistake happened in PL, I don't know how, but you put Kit Symons as a manager in Tromso, but he is a manager for our reserve team (Fulham), still.

Any ideas, guys?

PS: I don't use any other editor data, only Marshall's

Thanks!

Hello Marshall ... I have a small problem with your database ... I have a MAC and the XML file doesn't work, i tried other databases with dbc file and work, but they are not updated as well as your ... you could save the database in dbc format and send it to me? Or make it available on the forum? I would hate to not be able to use your database because I read that it's done really well.

Thank you.

Andy.

Sorry for my English...i'm Italian...;)

Hi, you forget Fabrice N'Sakala from Troyes to Anderlecht and there is a mistake ... You move David Henen from Anderlecht to Monaco but it's a loan to Monaco
yep
I think i saw someone earlier say Metresacker was Arsenals new captain, they definitely lied to you :S Vermaelen is still Captain and Arteta is Vice, then Metresacker/Wilshere
ill have a look
Mathieu Bodmer to OGC Nice.
yep
Liviu Ganea (loan) - Concordia Chiajna
David Distefano - Pandurii Tg.Jiu
Roberto Dias (Pacos Ferreira) - Astra Ploiesti
Madson Henrique Santos (Atletico Clube Goianiense) - Vaslui, César Ortiz Puentenueva - Vaslui
Jordan Steven Robertson - Gaz Metan Medias
Robert Veselovsky - U.Cluj
Emil Jula - Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt
Furtado (AEK Athens) - ACS Poli Timisoara
Serge Wilfried Kanon - Corona Brasov
yep
Hérold Goulon to Zawisza Bydgoszcz. Guirane N'Daw to Asteras Tripolis. Yohan Mollo's transfer option (on loan at Saint-Etienne) is 3M.
yep
David Alaba should get a CA and PA raise, he's 20-21 years old and have already played 2 CL finals and won one. He should atleast have the potential that Varane has if not more, he's already one of the best in the world in his position
ill have a look
Giovanni Trapattoni steps down as Republic of Ireland manager along with his assistant, Marco Tardelli.
Giovanni Trapattoni and Marco Tardelli part company with Republic of Ireland | Football News | Sky Sports
done
Chris Maxwell from Fleetwood to Cambridge United, Loan until end of Jan.
yep
are you going to add sheffield united new co-owner Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud and adjust money available for them?
nope, no idea as to what he will put into the club yet... leaving it for fm14
Hi guys, Marshall

I have a problem. Here is the thing: I donated to you and you send me your update (it was around 2.9.2013), I played a little, with no problems, and then, your official update (7.9.2013) came out.

So, I decided to download it and try it. I deleted the old file (2.9) and put in the new one (7.9, official), BUT when I try to start a game, and I'm picking up nations, where I want to play. It shows me indicator at Spain and Netherlands, the indicator says that "Require maximum of 18 teams for Eerste divisie, found 20" (for Netherlands) and "Require minimum of 20 teams for La Liga, found only 17 and Require maximum of 22 teams for Liga Adelante, found 25" (for Spain).

I tried few things:
1, I checked the integrity fo FM in Steam (4 mistakes were found, repaired) = Didn't help
2, I tried to put back the old update, and it is not working too! :(

What is the problem, then?

Also, one "huge mistake happened in PL, I don't know how, but you put Kit Symons as a manager in Tromso, but he is a manager for our reserve team (Fulham), still.

Any ideas, guys?

PS: I don't use any other editor data, only Marshall's

Thanks!
its a strange one if it was working before... the file is fine and the correct number of teams are in each division .. usually its one of two things:

1. you dont have the latest official update 13.3
2. You have more than one custom file selected... delete all files in the editor data and download the latest version again

other than that i really dont know
Hello Marshall ... I have a small problem with your database ... I have a MAC and the XML file doesn't work, i tried other databases with dbc file and work, but they are not updated as well as your ... you could save the database in dbc format and send it to me? Or make it available on the forum? I would hate to not be able to use your database because I read that it's done really well.

Thank you.

Andy.

Sorry for my English...i'm Italian...;)

Hi mate,

i also have a MAC and the xml file works fine on it... you dont need to open the xml file at all

just place the xml file into: Documents/sports interactive/ football manager 2013/ editor data

Yazalde (loan) - Astra Ploiesti
You can change the president from Dinamo Bucharest? New president is Ionut Negoita...thx for all and good night!

There are some mistakes regarding Newells old Boys.
Scocco is on Internacional not in Newells.
And Trezeguet is getting first team soccer he is not injured anymore.
Apart from that Cheers.

Hey, great work on all this stuff, just wanted to point out some stuff;

Nick Powell is on loan at Wigan, and isn't allowed to play against Manchester United (current club), but can. (He was MotM in my community shield match against Wigan!)

I don't see how Thiago Silva (CA: 177) is worth 10 points on Vidic 166, Kompany 166 and Ramos 169. I would say Dante 160 (Bayern's best CB) is heavily underrated, while Agger 160 is overated here, he's not one of the top 10 cb's in the world.

Thiago Alcantra's individual statistics are hyperbolic, 18 in passing and first touch, 17 in composure, he's simply not that good at this point in time, certainly since he's known to make simple mistakes and be lax in his passing. These stats are better than Michael Carrick's for example 18, 17 and 15 respectively.

Daniel Sturridge 157 isn't worth 10 points on Welbeck 147 either, I don't see how Coutinho 174 has a PA 9 points higher than Rafael da Silva 165, I'm not sure how Januzaj's PA is 172 considering he's only 18 and has barely played any games, it still feels like his potential should be up somewhat to random chance on -9 or -10

Also, it's probably just my terrible playing, but I started a game on with Tottenham and have a record of 3W ( Hull, Leyton Orient and San Jose) and 11L from 14 games, and I've lost 3-0 to Stoke, 2-1 to Tel-Aviv, wigan on penalties and Leeds, all with my first team. I've also been called underdogs against Liverpool (at home) and Newcastle (away) so something must be up with their reputation?

These are all just nit-picks though, you've done some really good work here.

yep
Yazalde (loan) - Astra Ploiesti
You can change the president from Dinamo Bucharest? New president is Ionut Negoita...thx for all and good night!
will do yazalde but not changing owner now
There are some mistakes regarding Newells old Boys.
Scocco is on Internacional not in Newells.
And Trezeguet is getting first team soccer he is not injured anymore.
Apart from that Cheers.
okay
Vaclav Kadlec needs his release clause taken out now that he's at Frankfurt
okay
Hey, great work on all this stuff, just wanted to point out some stuff;

Nick Powell is on loan at Wigan, and isn't allowed to play against Manchester United (current club), but can. (He was MotM in my community shield match against Wigan!)

I don't see how Thiago Silva (CA: 177) is worth 10 points on Vidic 166, Kompany 166 and Ramos 169. I would say Dante 160 (Bayern's best CB) is heavily underrated, while Agger 160 is overated here, he's not one of the top 10 cb's in the world.

Thiago Alcantra's individual statistics are hyperbolic, 18 in passing and first touch, 17 in composure, he's simply not that good at this point in time, certainly since he's known to make simple mistakes and be lax in his passing. These stats are better than Michael Carrick's for example 18, 17 and 15 respectively.

Daniel Sturridge 157 isn't worth 10 points on Welbeck 147 either, I don't see how Coutinho 174 has a PA 9 points higher than Rafael da Silva 165, I'm not sure how Januzaj's PA is 172 considering he's only 18 and has barely played any games, it still feels like his potential should be up somewhat to random chance on -9 or -10

Also, it's probably just my terrible playing, but I started a game on with Tottenham and have a record of 3W ( Hull, Leyton Orient and San Jose) and 11L from 14 games, and I've lost 3-0 to Stoke, 2-1 to Tel-Aviv, wigan on penalties and Leeds, all with my first team. I've also been called underdogs against Liverpool (at home) and Newcastle (away) so something must be up with their reputation?

These are all just nit-picks though, you've done some really good work here.
Ill change Nick Powell, not sure why he is allowed to play..

Thiago Silva i think is that much better than Vidic, its not the same Vidic as of a few years ago.. others ill look at... Agger is definitely not overrated, there is a reason Barcelona were trying to sign him the past two seasons

agree with Thiago, most of that is SI ratings

Sturridge i think is worth that on Welbeck, Welbeck scored 2 goals last season and its only really in these first 5 or 6 games he is showing improvement.. will wait until he produced more consistently.... Ive reduced rafael because he has dipped slightly from a year ago, mainly due to injuries but he also was a bit hot headed lost a little bit of form.. Januzaj i agree with and will change

Tottenham are fine on the game, just finished first season with LFC ( i came 6th ) Spurs came 3rd and are currently 2nd after 14 games of the second season... maybe just give time for the tactics to become more fluid

But thanks, ill look over these :)
Sorry if it's already done but Zidane as assistant manager at Real?
done

Welbeck played as a left winger last season, he barely played as a striker, his only big games as a striker were away against Real Madrid, where he scored and was MU's best player, and again in the away fixture. Just saying that Sturridge has only played 17 games for Lpool, anything could happen.

Personally, my indignation at Agger was simply due to him having the same CA as Dante, who has been in the best CB in Bundesliga for the last two years. I would say Vidic is still just as commanding in every game he plays for MU.

Rafael hasn't dipped at all from last year, he's much improved since 2012. He was only 3rd behind RVP and Carrick in being MU's best player last year and only had two poor games, Madrid away and a Norwich game. He got 1 red last season, which was in injury time of a game that didn't matter, where he tackled/kicked out at David Luiz (they were both standing). That is hardly worth an aggression raise, perhaps a dirtiness raise however. He received 4 YC and 1 RC in 37 games last season, and I can't remember him being injured for more than 2 weeks last season.

Rafael vs Zabaleta. Who should make PFA team of the year? | Squawka News - for example.

Just arguing nit-picks again, anything closer to realism is better right?

I had a post deleted that basically explained that Rafael had 4YC and 1 RC in 37 games last season, and was United's 3rd best player behind RVP and Carrick. The link I posted was one that was arguing (with stats) that Rafael and Zabaleta were equals last season, he was hardly injured at all las season as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.