Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuba Akpom has broken Walcott's 10m sprint record, so arguably should have 20 acceleration.

Hector Bellerin broke Walcott's 40m sprint record, so arguably should have 20 pace.

Considering he was the best CB in the prem last season, Gary Cahill deserves a higher CA than 158.

Henderson's first touch and creativity is waaaay too high, should both be around the 11/12 mark.

Wilfried Bony deserves his dribbling upped to 13/14

Bentaleb's passing should be upped to 15

Flamini's tackling should be upped to 15

Danny Welbeck should have his first touch downgraded to 10/11 and his off the ball increased to 16

Delph should have his off the ball increased to 16/17

I can't choose England as a country for starter leagues
anyone has the same issue ?

Transfers:
Predrag Lazic from Ethnikos Achnas from FK Napredak.
Leandro from Olympiacos to Apollon Smyrnis. (Permantley)
Jean Chera from Oeste to Paniliakos.

Jose Cervera from Omonia to Real Murcia.
Julio Cesar from Getafe to Fluminense. ( 1 year contract.)
Nour El Sayed from El-Gouna to DHJ El Jadida. ( He has wrong posistion in the game, he is a defensive midfielder in IRL.)
Naim Aarab from Ujpest FC to WAC. (Permantley)
Mathias Malvino from Defensor Sporting to FC Lugano.
Mouhcine Iajour from Raja Casablanca to AT.Tetouan.
Houcine Zaidoune from OC Safi to Kenitra AC.

Last edited:
You could raise the current and potential ability of Hannes Þór Halldórsson, Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson, Hörður Magnússon, Birkir Bjarnason, Emil Hallfreðsson, Ragnar Sigurðsson, Kolbeinn Sigþórsson, Rúrik Gíslason, Jón Daði Böðvarsson and Viðar Örn Kjartansson because they all deserve to be better on this game. You could also raise the youth rating to 85-90 for Iceland.

Transfers:
John Guidetti from Celtic will whear the number 9 shirt.
Valentin Lemnaru from Steaua Buckarest to U Cluj. ( 2 year contract.)

Gino Coutinho from ADO Den Haag to SBV Excelsior. ( 1 year contract.)
Clement Palimaru from CSMS lasi to Free Transfer.
Giorgi Chanturia from Hellas Verona to CFR Cluj. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Nikola Mandic from HNK Cibalia to NK Osijek.
Okan Aydin from Eskisehirspor to RW Erfurt.
Taisuke Akiyoshi from Free Transfer to Strum Graz.
Marko Perkovic from Torhout to HNK Cibalia.
Almir Bekic from Free Transfer to Dinamo Zagreb.
Filip Skvorc from Free Transfer to Dinamo Zagreb.
Rabiu Ibrahim from Kilmarnock to AS Trencin.
Jaime Lawrence from Sparta Rotterdam to AS Trencin.
Josimar Lima from Al-Shaab(UAE) to FC Dordrecht.
Jonathan Aspas from Alki Larnaca to Racing de Ferrol.
yep
I think it's a little unfair to assume a player is worse before he actually plays. He has already scored twice this season and when he did play he still looked sharp, especially in what looked like a poor Monaco team.

For Barkley it depends how you interpret flair. I interpret it as the ability to to the unexpected and beat a man, but if you had watched any of his games last season, he fills the criteria of very high flair. If you look at players with 18 flair in the game, he matches up around the same skill-set or even more skillful imo, so changing it would be unwarranted.
I'll take both opinions into account

I have reduced Falcao a little from his original 180CA but that was done a few weeks before the United move purely because of his injuries and lack of playing time
Chuba Akpom has broken Walcott's 10m sprint record, so arguably should have 20 acceleration.

Hector Bellerin broke Walcott's 40m sprint record, so arguably should have 20 pace.

Considering he was the best CB in the prem last season, Gary Cahill deserves a higher CA than 158.

Henderson's first touch and creativity is waaaay too high, should both be around the 11/12 mark.

Wilfried Bony deserves his dribbling upped to 13/14

Bentaleb's passing should be upped to 15

Flamini's tackling should be upped to 15

Danny Welbeck should have his first touch downgraded to 10/11 and his off the ball increased to 16

Delph should have his off the ball increased to 16/17
Ill take a look
Guzmics Richárd: Haladás--->Wisla Krakko
yep
Tim Coe is no longer chief scout at cpfc he has joined Brighton.
done
I can't choose England as a country for starter leagues
anyone has the same issue ?
pirate copy - you need update 14.3
Transfers:
Predrag Lazic from Ethnikos Achnas from FK Napredak.
Leandro from Olympiacos to Apollon Smyrnis. (Permantley)
Jean Chera from Oeste to Paniliakos.

Jose Cervera from Omonia to Real Murcia.
Julio Cesar from Getafe to Fluminense. ( 1 year contract.)
Nour El Sayed from El-Gouna to DHJ El Jadida. ( He has wrong posistion in the game, he is a defensive midfielder in IRL.)
Naim Aarab from Ujpest FC to WAC. (Permantley)
Mathias Malvino from Defensor Sporting to FC Lugano.
Mouhcine Iajour from Raja Casablanca to AT.Tetouan.
Houcine Zaidoune from OC Safi to Kenitra AC.
yep
You could raise the current and potential ability of Hannes Þór Halldórsson, Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson, Hörður Magnússon, Birkir Bjarnason, Emil Hallfreðsson, Ragnar Sigurðsson, Kolbeinn Sigþórsson, Rúrik Gíslason, Jón Daði Böðvarsson and Viðar Örn Kjartansson because they all deserve to be better on this game. You could also raise the youth rating to 85-90 for Iceland.

I'll take a look see what they already are

There seems to be a problem with Philipp Wollscheid on the latest transfer, it says he is owned by Mainz and also loaned to Mainz

I think Sterling's natural position should be AMR, AML with AMC as secondary position. Have a look at that please

Mario Gotze has a preference not to play in most of the Europeans leagues.
After he said that he would like to play abroad one day I think you could remove those preferences.
Gotze: I'd like to play abroad some day - Goal.com
yep
There seems to be a problem with Philipp Wollscheid on the latest transfer, it says he is owned by Mainz and also loaned to Mainz
ill take a look
I think Sterling's natural position should be AMR, AML with AMC as secondary position. Have a look at that please

Sterling has AMC/L both natural - it is needed for the formation Liverpool play

Transfers:
Marc Castells from Asteras Tripolis to Larissa.
David Mainz from Eibar to Larissa.
Ximo Forner from Castellon to Larissa.
Fabrice Olinga from Malaga to Apollon Limassol. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Anton Hysen from Utsiktens BK to Myrtle Beach FC.
Enrico from Vasco Da Gama to Apollon Smyrnis.
Jurgen Gjasula from Free Transfer to VfR Aalen. ( 1 year contract.)
Benjamin Onwuachi from Otelul Galati to Free Transfer.
Adrian Cristea from Free Transfer to Chiajna. ( 1 year contract.)
Florian Marange from FC Sochaux to SC Bastia. ( 2 year contract.)
Rastko Suljagic from VfB Stuttgart to Dnipro. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Aurelian Chitu from Valenciennes to Astra Giurgiu.
Mohamed El-Gabbas from Arles-Avignon to Wadi Degla. (On loan to the end of the season.)
Marian Jarabica from Cracovia Krakow to FK Cadca.
Daniel Georgievski from Steaua Buckarest to Melbourne Victory.
Miguel Araujo from Alianza Lima to Crvena Zvezda.
Modeste M`Bami from Millonarios to Le Havre.
Jerome Sonnerat from Lausanne-Sport to Bastia.
Mohamed Benyahia from Nimes to Bastia.

+ Branimir Hrgota should not represent Croatia, he represent Sweden IRL.

Hello mate,

First of all, great work !

As a portuguese guy I notice more problems in portuguese league, I think you should take a look around our leagues, especially for the clubs who were promoted.

For ex. Karnezis never came to Benfica. Main problem comes with ratings, take a look around Ruben Neves, probably the best portuguese youngster (along with Bernardo Silva). He is only 17 years old, plays in the initial team for Porto and is in our under-21 team. Deserves a huge boost. Another youngster who is playing hellishly is Gonçalo Guedes, another boost for this one too, and changing in position, he is a striker. There are other players in need of that, for ex., in Benfica, Andre Almeida, Ruben Amorim (who is injured for 7months with a knee injury, so it's pretty useless changing him), Eliseu, Enzo Perez (Midfielder monster), Jardel, João Teixeira (He is MC, not DMF). Another point, Benfica was runner up in the UEFA young cup, so take a look in the young structures of the club. In Porto, Jackson Martinez deserves a huge boost, he is carrying the team on is back. Brahimi is top player too. Gonçalo Paciência, who is injured by now, is another great youngster. In Sporting players like Cedric, Carrillo and Slimani should get a boost. William Carvalho I noticed you already changed him, great player, don't noticed if the change is enough. Fredy Montero will be playing AMC for the team now. Jefferson shoul have his set pieces and crosses raised. Carlos Mané should be a -9 and he can play AMC too. Tobias Figueiredo should be -8 and better CA.

Sorry for the long text, I can get to you with specific rating of these teams and all the others.

Thanks for the update !

Teams in Swedish Allsvenskan should be:

Malmö
AIK
IF Elfsborg
IFK Göteborg
BK Hacken
Kalmar FF
Djurgården
Örebro
Halmstad BK
Åtvidabergs FF