LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
may aswell sack hodgson

(fingers crossed)

i like hodgson.. he not been given a chance with money and getting the tema to play how he wants it too id give him end of season unless rafa ebcame available ;)

I'm pretty sure SI know their stuff better than you do.

Bit harsh what i first put... lets just say i disagree with quite a few CA/PA and alot of people on here suggest improvements on an already very good database just to make it more realistic

Example for me perosnally would be torres and gerrard..
liverpool had a awful year yes.. but they reduced them two so much because of it! there two of the worlds best in there positions when in form yet SI just thought cus liverpool had a bad year torres and gerrard aint as good as they used to be>?

Last edited:
i like hodgson.. he not been given a chance with money and getting the tema to play how he wants it too id give him end of season unless rafa ebcame available ;)

Rumours are Benitez has been sacked but hasnt been confirmed yet
(I think :S)

Bumpp

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

Anymoree

Last edited:
New 4 1/2 year deal for Kakuta (5 in FM)

Plymouth not extended Clifford loan

Ryan Bertrand wanted by Notts Forest

Chelsea signed a new 16 year old from Feyernoord on a £200k deal. Was on Daily Mail that the manager was furious at losing him.

Would like to see McEachran with a CA/PA boost although I know he's already pretty high.

ill wait till it on BBC or SSN

New 4 1/2 year deal for Kakuta (5 in FM)

Plymouth not extended Clifford loan

Ryan Bertrand wanted by Notts Forest

okayy

Chelsea signed a new 16 year old from Feyernoord on a £200k deal. Was on Daily Mail that the manager was furious at losing him.

Would like to see McEachran with a CA/PA boost although I know he's already pretty high.

not creating anymore more as it makes youngsters too good that i make but ill increase mceachran PA

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:00 PM ----------

anymore for anymore!

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Anymore

Have i said this ?

SWFC to have £1,000,000 to spend in January.

Tudgay on loan at Notts Forest with view to permanent move.

Liam Palmer CA/PA increase.

this looked good until i saw CA/PA changes :'(

sorry thats the main attraction to this update.. been doing it for 2 years now :) honestly gve it a go it realistic still infact it more realistic

robbie keane and woodgate transfer listed(really)

cant transfer list people on editor sorry

Have i said this ?

SWFC to have £1,000,000 to spend in January.

Tudgay on loan at Notts Forest with view to permanent move.

Liam Palmer CA/PA increase.

you have haha and it done :)

not sure if he has been mentioned laready but i think Nene of PSG needs a CA boost he has been awesome this season

Hugo Almeida to Besiktas.
Demichelis on loan to Malaga.
Mike Hanke to Monchengladbach

Status
Not open for further replies.