LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
which part though?

Rio isnt as good as he was he is one of the best CB in the game ATM, Rooney has been Schocking for the last 12 months, and Anderson has never been any good aside from a few good games.

what about johnson (man city) Jarvis (wolves) denilson (arsenal)

Rio still is a quality CB IMO... and im not gunna drop his CA
Rooney has not been shockin for 12 months last season he 40 odd goals and the end of season was 5 months ago... it just this season he goin through a bad patch whihc everyone does.
anderson has been injured so much so no one could tell now he back for the past month or so he been outstanding and is now a starter for united and earned a new contract so he goes up not down...
Johnson is good but dont start for city so that cant merit a Increase
jarvis has been playing well and i agreeon that
denilson dont even start much for arsenal now and has done nothing amazing this year to merit it also

Rooney has not been shockin for 12 months last season he 40 odd goals and the end of season was 5 months ago... it just this season he goin through a bad patch whihc everyone does.
anderson has been injured so much so no one could tell now he back for the past month or so he been outstanding and is now a starter for united and earned a new contract so he goes up not down...
denilson dont even start much for arsenal now and has done nothing amazing this year to merit it also

fianlly, someone with common sense

he (Rooney) has scored 8 goals in the last 12 months in the league. Even Torres, who has been slated a lot recently has more than that, yet it was reccomended earlier in the thread he should have his stats decreased. (which is the only reason i suggested this, to show you not to pay too much attention to all the suggestions, most people will just want players from thier own club to be the best, like suggesting Nani and Anderson should be improved)
I dont doubt Rio is still quality, but hwe isnt as good as he was 2 years ago, but in game he still is.

Last edited:
he (Rooney) has scored 8 goals in the last 12 months in the league. Even Torres, who has been slated a lot recently has more than that, yet it was reccomended earlier in the thread he should have his stats decreased. (which is the only reason i suggested this, to show you not to pay too much attention to all the suggestions)
I dont doubt Rio is still quality, but hwe isnt as good as he was 2 years ago, but in game he still is.

Rooney is quality and will fire soon i have no doubt just like torres and just like drogba.. they cannot score for toffee recently no point downgrading quality players like that... Rio aint as good as he used to be but he still would get into most sides at min he 175 CA

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Anymoree

Might be a totally dumb suggestion, but will the update include Blackburn's new owners?

And also, a few stat increases might be needed at Leeds for Becchio, Snodgrass, Gradel, and Howson. Other than that, everyone's fine. Just thought I'd suggest them.

Don't know if this has already been done but Wally Downes as a coach for West Ham

Might be a totally dumb suggestion, but will the update include Blackburn's new owners?

And also, a few stat increases might be needed at Leeds for Becchio, Snodgrass, Gradel, and Howson. Other than that, everyone's fine. Just thought I'd suggest them.

yeh blackburn owners are done and the leeds players are already done :)

Don't know if this has already been done but Wally Downes as a coach for West Ham

will do it now

yeh blackburn owners are done and the leeds players are already done :)

will do it now

Out of interest, purely so I can add them into your last update. What details have you put down for their owners? Or if you can direct me to the site you got the info from? So far I've not found anything on them... :S

Out of interest, purely so I can add them into your last update. What details have you put down for their owners? Or if you can direct me to the site you got the info from? So far I've not found anything on them... :S

yea i was lookin and found hardly anything on them... all i found was a name on the company or somethin

Anuradha J. Desai

google it... he chairman on venky's

Thanks, just one last suggestion is to add Stephen McPhee as a coach to Blackpool. For some reason he's currently a free agent rather than a coach.

Bernie Ecclestone new QPR owner

Marcus Tudgay on loan at Notts Forest with view to permanent in January (from Sheff Wed)

Decrease Rory Fallons everything, he is ****..though i hope he does well whilst on loan at Ipswich so we con them out of some much needed money :D

Bernie Ecclestone new QPR owner

Marcus Tudgay on loan at Notts Forest with view to permanent in January (from Sheff Wed)

Decrease Rory Fallons everything, he is ****..though i hope he does well whilst on loan at Ipswich so we con them out of some much needed money :D

done but i honestly aint gunna decrease fallon... looked a handful against leicester and a championship wanetd from a league 1 club so he must do summit right haha :p

Mikele Leigertwood To Reading On loan till 25th January.

done but i honestly aint gunna decrease fallon... looked a handful against leicester and a championship wanetd from a league 1 club so he must do summit right haha :p

This was Fallons famous 1 good game in 15 :p at least put his consistency to like 2

tbh he already like 7th best player in in plymouth team so he aint exactly good on the game already haha

is he rated 7th is he? Oh dear..maybe i shouldnt transfer list him on the first day in future saves them...maybe its just an argyle fans thing :L

is he rated 7th is he? Oh dear..maybe i shouldnt transfer list him on the first day in future saves them...maybe its just an argyle fans thing :L

ill have a quick look now :p

he your 10th best player and your 2nd best striker from SI ratings haha

The guy who does argyles player ratings can't have seen us play too often then ^^)

well ive said from day one SI have no idea about ratings!
but i say that to most on here i getta gobfull so SSHH! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.