Ipatinga
América (RN)

Promoted to Serie B
ABC FC
Ituiutaba
Criciúma
Salgueiro

Russian Relegations/Promotions
*Saturn have Folded, so they should be removed/deleted/made non-league, replacement on the promotion list below :)

Relegated From Premier
Alania Vladikavkaz
Sibir Novosibirsk

Promoted To Premier
Kuban Krasnodar
Volga Nizhny Novgorod
FC Krasnodar

*Third Division is not finished yet**

Can You Add these mate :)

Brazilian Relegations/Promotions
Relegated from Serie A
Vitoria
Guarani
Goias
Gremio Prudente

Promoted to Serie A
Coritiba
Figueirense
Bahia
América (MG)

Relegated from Serie B
Brasiliense
Santo André
Ipatinga
América (RN)

Promoted to Serie B
ABC FC
Ituiutaba
Criciúma
Salgueiro

Russian Relegations/Promotions
*Saturn have Folded, so they should be removed/deleted/made non-league, replacement on the promotion list below :)

Relegated From Premier
Alania Vladikavkaz
Sibir Novosibirsk

Promoted To Premier
Kuban Krasnodar
Volga Nizhny Novgorod
FC Krasnodar

*Third Division is not finished yet**

i will brazil BUT... with saturn folding and one extra coming up from the 2nd division surely that would leave 1 space in in 2nd division which would cause problems?

i will brazil BUT... with saturn folding and one extra coming up from the 2nd division surely that would leave 1 space in in 2nd division which would cause problems?

The third tier has already promoted 4 of the 5, there is a play off very soon, so If you want to wait until then thats fine mate:)

Hope your going to do one final check of everything before you release! Wikipedia would be an easy place to check you've got the right players at right clubs etc :)

Last edited:
Hello, maybe some corrections in benfica, some players, like Daniel Wass, Rodrigo Mora, Nolito etc, will only join Benfica in the summer market (Nolito isn't confirmed), but congratulations, you always get our transfer budget right, SI doesn't every year !
Also, I think Roberto should be a bit upgraded, as he is pretty equal to helton from Porto, Eduardo Salvio should too, he has been on fire this season, as should Sídnei and Jardel. And we also have quality youngsters like Rodrigo and Alipio who don't have corresponding potential made by SI I reckon.

Hope your going to do one final check of everything before you release! Wikipedia would be an easy place to check you've got the right players at right clubs etc :)
nah not got time mate
Not a biggie

But Jimmy Calderwood is now manager of Ross County.
ok mate
Hello, maybe some corrections in benfica, some players, like Daniel Wass, Rodrigo Mora, Nolito etc, will only join Benfica in the summer market (Nolito isn't confirmed), but congratulations, you always get our transfer budget right, SI doesn't every year !
Also, I think Roberto should be a bit upgraded, as he is pretty equal to helton from Porto, Eduardo Salvio should too, he has been on fire this season, as should Sídnei and Jardel. And we also have quality youngsters like Rodrigo and Alipio who don't have corresponding potential made by SI I reckon.
ok mate
luis mejia
panamanian goalkeeper at Toulouse ;)
okayyy

Fabio coentrao should be better as he is one of the best left backs around. Also have u updated the contracts from the start of the season such as Anderson, Schweinsteiger, Nani and also evra who has signed a new 4 year deal to be announced officially on Monday is common knowledge that it is done though. Also Afellay to barca.

Cheers.

Fabio coentrao should be better as he is one of the best left backs around. Also have u updated the contracts from the start of the season such as Anderson, Schweinsteiger, Nani and also evra who has signed a new 4 year deal to be announced officially on Monday is common knowledge that it is done though. Also Afellay to barca.

Cheers.

coentrao done... not many contracts have been done tbh.. but in game they get renewed 9 times outta 10 anyway

Could you please add
Tony Warner - Tranmere
Michael Kay- Tranmere (on loan till end of the season)
Mark McCrystal-Tranmere
Andy Robinson-Tranmere
Robbie Weir-Tranmere (on loan till end of the season)
Lateff Elford-Alliyu(On loan till end of the season)
Ian Thomas-Moore-Rotherham

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back