LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job mate |)

But you made a mistake with Alberto Paloschi. You moved him full time to Genoa. He should be playing there but on a co-ownership deal with AC Milan till the end of the season.

Good job mate |)

But you made a mistake with Alberto Paloschi. You moved him full time to Genoa. He should be playing there but on a co-ownership deal with AC Milan till the end of the season.

i absolutely hate this co-ownership thing.. haha it confuses the **** outta me :P

ill change it

man did u fixed the transfer window bug, cos in last edition i think the window opened in june but nt july, anyway great work & thanks (H):D

this is to anybody have downloaded this great update but since my results have been poor using devasto tactic with united which was winning game after game. Is anybody playing united and havin success and what tactic are you using with this update plz help?

In my personal opinion Gareth Bale shoul be a bether player, he´s a beast in real life

BTW, i´ve played fm and cm( 2001/2002 and 2003/2004) for almost 10 years, but i dont usual comment the other threads, but you have done a great job, so you deserve it :)

Keep doing it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back