LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
man did u fixed the transfer window bug, cos in last edition i think the window opened in june but nt july, anyway great work & thanks (H):D
dno about that but cheers :P
this is to anybody have downloaded this great update but since my results have been poor using devasto tactic with united which was winning game after game. Is anybody playing united and havin success and what tactic are you using with this update plz help?
never be united tbh mate... id suggest making a thread
Thanks alot seems like you've put alot of work into this
cheers mate
In my personal opinion Gareth Bale shoul be a bether player, he´s a beast in real life

BTW, i´ve played fm and cm( 2001/2002 and 2003/2004) for almost 10 years, but i dont usual comment the other threads, but you have done a great job, so you deserve it :)

Keep doing it

Gareth bale is already 160 CA mate with 175 PA.. used correctly and he is quality .. one of spurs' best players

and thanks much appreciated :)

ok if you say so :)
If you have time, take a look at:

Sporting CP players , André Santos, Patricio and Carriço should be bether, specialy the first one, because he´s doing a great season and i think he´s even going to the national team, so he´s a great prospect for Portugal and for Sporting

Another Sporting player, is Bruma ( brother of the Bruma who plays for Chelsea) he´s an GIGANTIC prospect, just like Figo, Ronaldo or Nani, the prove is that Man City and Chelsea gave Sporting a 10 million euros for him, and he´s only 16... I dont think he´s on fm, but if you created him, would be great,and if you want details just ask:D

This led me to another thing, the Sporting Cp ( ronaldo, figo, quaresma, simao sabrosa, nani etc), Barcelona and Ajax should have betther regens, because they are actually the best youth academys in the world

Can see in:
http://www.people.co.uk/sport/footb...ma-deal-with-sporting-lisbon-102039-22697781/

or

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896...ity-chelsea-scrapping-to-land-sporting-lisbon

The second is Iturbe, the kid from argentina he´s now in Porto and i´m not sure but i think he should have more CA/PA because he´s a wonderkid and he´s doing an imense season, scoring a lot of goals

Thanks, would be great if you add this things, especially Bruma because he´s an imennse wonderkid

Last edited:
Brett Williams signed for Reading from Eastleigh in real life. But he plays for Totton on FM. Would suggest upping his CA & PA too as he is quite poor tbh. Eastleigh chairman said he's going to be better than Charlie Austin!! I don't think you should make him that good but certainly needs to be improved.
Tony Taggart to Eastleigh too??

P.S Awesome update. I applaud & thank you at the same time. Cheers mate.

Brett Williams signed for Reading from Eastleigh in real life. But he plays for Totton on FM. Would suggest upping his CA & PA too as he is quite poor tbh. Eastleigh chairman said he's going to be better than Charlie Austin!! I don't think you should make him that good but certainly needs to be improved.
Tony Taggart to Eastleigh too??

P.S Awesome update. I applaud & thank you at the same time. Cheers mate.

ok mate will do.. but he plays for eastleigh so he guna be no-way near charlie austin standard at minute anyway :P
Hibernian (The Scottish one) has an increased stadium capacity, due to their new stand being built some months ago.

Capacity of Easter Road: 20,421
already done mate.. they just dont fill out every week on the game

Cheers mate! Downloaded V2 and I was sceptical since Charlie Adam was pretty much Xavi and Carroll was like a young Drogba but you fixed all these problems in V3. Much thanks!!

If I were to offer improvements for my own team without being bias:

I watch League 1 every week and I've never seen a better dribbler in that league than Adam Lallana. He's rated very, very lowly even though Stoke, Birmingham and West Ham were all interested.

Alex Chamberlain: although improved, his stats do not reflect his current ability. He's better than Jason Puncheon who we loaned to Blackpool and plays Prem football. His passing is great and crossing is exceptional but his best stat is Creativity I think - he always sees all the options and makes the right choices. He has scored 6 goals this season as a right midfielder.

Cheers mate! Downloaded V2 and I was sceptical since Charlie Adam was pretty much Xavi and Carroll was like a young Drogba but you fixed all these problems in V3. Much thanks!!

If I were to offer improvements for my own team without being bias:

I watch League 1 every week and I've never seen a better dribbler in that league than Adam Lallana. He's rated very, very lowly even though Stoke, Birmingham and West Ham were all interested.

Alex Chamberlain: although improved, his stats do not reflect his current ability. He's better than Jason Puncheon who we loaned to Blackpool and plays Prem football. His passing is great and crossing is exceptional but his best stat is Creativity I think - he always sees all the options and makes the right choices. He has scored 6 goals this season as a right midfielder.

alright mate cheers.. yea the carroll and adam things were rushed and not accurate althouth their CA wernt that high there stats were too good.. and ill change lallana and chamberlain as i agree with both :)

I think David Somma deserves even more PA... Everytime he enters a game he scores a goal, that has been happening in the last 3/4 games, last game against norwich he touched the ball 2 times, 1 almost scored the other he scored..

I think David Somma deserves even more PA... Everytime he enters a game he scores a goal, that has been happening in the last 3/4 games, last game against norwich he touched the ball 2 times, 1 almost scored the other he scored..

thats more CA not PA... ill improve a lil but key thing is that he is still always on the bench

In Sweden there is a player called Loskyive Rodsky he is awesome but he is not on the game he is awesome, he plays as Goalie and he was born in 01/05/1992 and is a free agent derserves around -9 with 120 ca.

Think we should see a CA and PA update for Nadir Cicfti of Portsmouth to be quite honest. His current stats are a disgrace.

In Sweden there is a player called Loskyive Rodsky he is awesome but he is not on the game he is awesome, he plays as Goalie and he was born in 01/05/1992 and is a free agent derserves around -9 with 120 ca.
he's awesome yet a free agent and 18 years old.. not creating people anymore anyway.. sorry mate
Think we should see a CA and PA update for Nadir Cicfti of Portsmouth to be quite honest. His current stats are a disgrace.

done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back