LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thread was closed mate, btw, how many CA and PA had Higuain, Tevez, Kaka and Messi in your DB ?

Yes it will.. it automatically updates it.. all bugs that are sorted out in official update get sorted out on your game..

you cant run this database without having the latest official update..

thats what its been like every other fm ive done updates for

Im running this on 11.1, so yes, you can.

The other thread was closed mate, btw, how many CA and PA had Higuain, Tevez, Kaka and Messi in your DB ?

i closed it mate :)
and higuain, tevez and kaka are 172-175CA .. cant remember exact... and messi 193CA or sumthing like that
Im running this on 11.1, so yes, you can.

usually it causes problems and wont let you select certain leagues... well anyway if you can run it on 11.1.. im running it on 11.2.. then you will be able to run it on 11.3 aswell :p

Can you increase Vidic's influence? He seems to be a more influential leader/captain on the pitch for Man Utd this season than his stats suggests.

Can you increase Wilsheres mental attributes.. I thinks he's more influential and would make a good captain

great update but does it seem that Liverpool seem to be hammering every team week in week out on anyone elses? p.s Wilshires favourite club is West Ham :s

great update but does it seem that Liverpool seem to be hammering every team week in week out on anyone elses? p.s Wilshires favourite club is West Ham :s

On mine they are getting hammered week in week out. Might have something to do with transfers. As on mine they haven't signed any big name/first team players, just a load of future players.

And we're playing 442 :'(

I think a favoured formation change for Dalglish is at hand...

I turned off the first transfer window, so the players of now from January get half a season. Stuffed me 6-1 at home :(, but hopefully another 22 points and ill be safe :p

Not sure if this has been asked, but can you make Kelly + Johnson accomplished midfielders (Kelly right, Johnson both), as they've been pushing forward, especially when we play 3-5-2!

I turned off the first transfer window, so the players of now from January get half a season. Stuffed me 6-1 at home :(, but hopefully another 22 points and ill be safe :p

Jesus Christ, 50 goals in 15 games?

Their are probably deeper issues in the LFC of my game. Not looking forward to it if they sort them out...

Not sure if you saw my post on the last thread but if not:

Jordan Slew at Sheff Utd needs a big PA increase, he's made an England U19 appearance and he's one of the top scorers in the U18 league Utd are in.

Jack Wilsheres fave clubs should be

West Ham, Arsenal, Bolton in that order and Owen Coyle and Wenger as favoured personelle :)

Can you increase Wilsheres mental attributes.. I thinks he's more influential and would make a good captain
done
Kenny Dalglish definately needs and stat boost!
done
just your game mate.. if you look on editor there noway near the best rated team in the league infact the 5-6th best team
Wilshere supports west ham.
i havent changed anything about relationships yet so it would have already been set
On mine they are getting hammered week in week out. Might have something to do with transfers. As on mine they haven't signed any big name/first team players, just a load of future players.

And we're playing 442 :'(

I think a favoured formation change for Dalglish is at hand...
se this is what i mean.. different saves will have different games and some games will be unrealistic.. unfortunatley i cant do anything to solve that
Not sure if this has been asked, but can you make Kelly + Johnson accomplished midfielders (Kelly right, Johnson both), as they've been pushing forward, especially when we play 3-5-2!

johnson has but i think kelly is just RWB.. ill make him a little bit better in midfield so you'll be able to train him.. but i dont think he is or will ver be a mid player
V4 will be released on Saturday.

Carrick signed a new deal with United that runs until 2014.
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2011/Mar/Carrick-signs-new-deal.aspx
correct and done
Not sure if you saw my post on the last thread but if not:

Jordan Slew at Sheff Utd needs a big PA increase, he's made an England U19 appearance and he's one of the top scorers in the U18 league Utd are in.
yep done
Jack Wilsheres fave clubs should be

West Ham, Arsenal, Bolton in that order and Owen Coyle and Wenger as favoured personelle :)
alright mate
Mate I have to give you a round of applause for this wonderful update, but there are a few things you can change mate.

Ryo Miyaichi is one **** of a fast ******, his 100 time rivals Walcott's one, 10.84 to Walcott's 10.30.

Therefore his pace and acceleration needs increasing to 17 each.

http://younggunsblog.co.uk/2010/12/miyaichi-rivals-walcotts-100-metre-time/

alright mate

Status
Not open for further replies.